Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.47% of US stocks.
- PPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PPC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PPC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PPC is 6.37 -- better than 93.66% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, PILGRIMS PRIDE CORP has a higher such ratio than only 9.28% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PPC has reported earnings growth of 569.82%, putting it ahead of 96.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PILGRIMS PRIDE CORP are DOLE, SIRE, HEES, ABG, and GT.
- Visit PPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pilgrims.com.
PPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PPC's price/earnings ratio is 71.75% lower, now standing at 6.2.
- PPC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPC.
PPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.24%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.55%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.42%.
The table below shows PPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.59% of graded US stocks.
- PPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.757 -- ranking 10th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- ADM, RMCF, and DAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PPC.
The table below shows PPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$34.66|
|Prev. close||$24.84||52-week low||$20.23|
|Day high||$24.94||Avg. volume||798,452|
|50-day MA||$24.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.19||Market Cap||5.70B|
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Company Bio
Pilgrim's Pride engages in the production, processing, marketing, and distribution of fresh, frozen, and value-added chicken products to retailers, distributors, and foodservice operators in the United States, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Greeley, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PPC Social Stream
Latest PPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PILGRIMS PRIDE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPC as an investment opportunity.
Pilgrim's Pride's (PPC) fourth-quarter performance is likely to have witnessed an escalated cost of sales.
GREELEY, Colo., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NASDAQ: PPC) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results after the U.S. market closes on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The Company’s executives will review the results on a conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 7:00 a.m. MT (9:00 a.m. ET). Prepared remarks regarding the company’s financial and operational results will be followed by a question an
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) benefits from long-term investments like capacity expansion and automation. The company's customer-centric approach bodes well.
In this article, we discuss the 13 biggest meat processing companies in USA. If you want to skip our discussion on the latest developments in the meat processing industry, go directly to the 5 Biggest Meat Processing Companies in USA. The worldwide meat products market increased 7.4% on a YoY basis to reach $865 billion in […]
PPC Price Returns