Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC): Price and Financial Metrics
PPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.58||52-week high||$26.57|
|Prev. close||$22.58||52-week low||$19.96|
|Day high||$22.79||Avg. volume||815,373|
|50-day MA||$24.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||5.35B|
PPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.94% of US stocks.
- PPC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PPC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PPC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PPC is 5.58 -- better than 92.13% of US stocks.
- PPC's went public 35.76 years ago, making it older than 90.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of PILGRIMS PRIDE CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 9.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPK, BRFS, GT, IHG, and EDTK.
- PPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PILGRIMS PRIDE CORP's official web site, go to www.pilgrims.com.
PPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PPC's price/earnings ratio is 61.62% higher, now standing at 32.
- PPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPC.
PPC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.2%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 6.86%.
The table below shows PPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.59% of graded US stocks.
- PPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.757 -- ranking 10th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- ADM, RMCF, and DAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PPC.
The table below shows PPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Company Bio
Pilgrim's Pride engages in the production, processing, marketing, and distribution of fresh, frozen, and value-added chicken products to retailers, distributors, and foodservice operators in the United States, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Greeley, Colorado.
PPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PPC Social Stream
Latest PPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PILGRIMS PRIDE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPC as an investment opportunity.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation ( NASDAQ:PPC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price...
GREELEY, Colo., Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pilgrim’s [NASDAQ: PPC], a leading global food company, today announced the release of its 2022 Sustainability Report, which includes key highlights from the past year across the company’s global operations. The report details advancements in critical areas of sustainability in the United States, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Mexico. Pilgrim’s produces high-quality poultry, pork, retail-ready, and prepared-foods products, and focuse
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
PPC Price Returns