PPD Inc. (PPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PPD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 118 days.
- PPD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.08% of US stocks).
PPD Stock Summary
- PPD Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.31% of US listed stocks.
- PPD's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than only 3.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PPD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PPD Inc are LII, LYV, BLBD, CSPR, and KLXE.
- PPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PPD Inc's official web site, go to www.ppdi.com.
PPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PPD's EV/EBIT ratio is 49.83% higher, now standing at 43.9.
- Over the past 19 months, PPD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 19 months, PPD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPD.
PPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.18% of graded US stocks.
- PPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 149th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.28||52-week high||$47.41|
|Prev. close||$47.31||52-week low||$31.54|
|Day high||$47.40||Avg. volume||1,905,567|
|50-day MA||$47.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.84||Market Cap||16.61B|
PPD Inc. (PPD) Company Bio
Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management and laboratory services. Its services include contact services, discovery, early development, clinical development, laboratories, post-approval, PPD consulting and industry expertise. The firm operates in the therapeutic areas that include cardiovascular, critical care, dermatology, dental pain research, endocrine and metabolics, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, neuroscience, ophthalmology, respiratory and urology. The company was founded in 1985 by Fredric N. Eshelman and is headquartered in Wilmington, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
PPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPD Latest Social Stream
View Full PPD Social Stream
Latest PPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PPD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPD as an investment opportunity.
Nisa Investment Advisors LLC grew its holdings in shares of PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPD) by 89.7% during the third quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm owned 8,177 shares of the companys stock after acquiring an additional 3,867 shares during the quarter. Nisa Investment Advisors LLCs holdings in PPD were worth $383,000 as of its most recent filing 
No summary available.
WALTHAM, Mass., Dec. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving science, today announced that it has completed its acquisition of PPD, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPD), a leading global provider of clinical research
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has completed its $17.5 billion acquisition of Wilmington, N.C.-based contract research organization PPD Inc.
WILMINGTON, N.C., December 07, 2021--PPD was named one of the "Best Workplaces in Greater China™ 2021" by Great Place to Work® for successfully creating an inclusive workplace experience.
PPD Price Returns