PPD Inc. (PPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPD POWR Grades
- PPD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PPD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- PPD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
PPD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PPD is -7.79 -- better than just 1.6% of US stocks.
- PPD Inc's stock had its IPO on February 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.53% of US equities in our set.
- PPD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIRI, AAL, HLF, UI, and MDCA.
- Visit PPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ppdi.com.
PPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PPD's price/sales ratio is 73% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- PPD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 18 months.
- Over the past 18 months, PPD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPD.
PPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.12||52-week high||$46.63|
|Prev. close||$46.18||52-week low||$28.84|
|Day high||$46.37||Avg. volume||2,254,066|
|50-day MA||$46.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.54||Market Cap||16.19B|
PPD Inc. (PPD) Company Bio
Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management and laboratory services. Its services include contact services, discovery, early development, clinical development, laboratories, post-approval, PPD consulting and industry expertise. The firm operates in the therapeutic areas that include cardiovascular, critical care, dermatology, dental pain research, endocrine and metabolics, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, neuroscience, ophthalmology, respiratory and urology. The company was founded in 1985 by Fredric N. Eshelman and is headquartered in Wilmington, NC.
PPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPD Latest Social Stream
View Full PPD Social Stream
Latest PPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PPD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPD as an investment opportunity.
PPD, Inc. (PPD) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 7:00 AM ET Company Participants Tracy Krumme - VP & Head, Investor Relations David Simmons - Chairman & CEO Chris Scully - EVP, CFO, Treasurer & Assistant Secretary Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good morning, and welcome to PPD's...
Great Growth, Bound To Slow Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) recently released 2Q 2021 results showing 34% revenue growth and 44% non-GAAP EPS growth over 2Q 2020. This strong growth was largely due to non-COVID revenue as the calendar hit one year since the most severe closures and restrictions from the...
At this time, I'd like to turn the conference over to Tracy Krumme, vice president and head of investor relations for PPD. Krumme, you may begin. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining our second-quarter 2021 earnings call.
PPD, Inc. (PPD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.71% and 17.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILMINGTON, N.C., July 28, 2021--PPD Reports Second Quarter and Year-To-Date 2021 Results
PPD Price Returns