PPD Inc. (PPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PPD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 153 days.
- PPD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PPD Stock Summary
- PPD Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.69% of US listed stocks.
- PPD's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than just 0.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.26 for PPD Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLF, UI, LB, AAL, and SNBR.
- Visit PPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ppdi.com.
PPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.10||52-week high||$46.49|
|Prev. close||$46.15||52-week low||$24.75|
|Day high||$46.20||Avg. volume||2,551,441|
|50-day MA||$40.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.77||Market Cap||16.18B|
PPD Inc. (PPD) Company Bio
Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management and laboratory services. Its services include contact services, discovery, early development, clinical development, laboratories, post-approval, PPD consulting and industry expertise. The firm operates in the therapeutic areas that include cardiovascular, critical care, dermatology, dental pain research, endocrine and metabolics, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, neuroscience, ophthalmology, respiratory and urology. The company was founded in 1985 by Fredric N. Eshelman and is headquartered in Wilmington, NC.
PPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPD Latest Social Stream
View Full PPD Social Stream
Latest PPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PPD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPD as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate PPD, GFN, KNL, TRMT; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPD) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. for $47.50 per share. If you are a PPD shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to United Rentals, Inc. for $19.00 per share in cash. If you are a General Finance shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Knoll, Inc. (NYSE: KNL) concerning potential vi...
At this time, I'd like to turn the conference over to Tracy Krumme, vice president and head of investor relations for PPD. Krumme, you may begin. With me today to share our results are David Simmons, PPD's chairman and CEO; and Chris Scully, our CFO.
PPD is expanding its Athlone, Ireland, GMP (good manufacturing practices) laboratory
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / PPD Inc (NASDAQ:PPD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
PPD, Inc. (PPD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.90% and 6.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PPD Price Returns