Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPSI POWR Grades
- PPSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- PPSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PPSI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PPSI Stock Summary
- PPSI has a higher market value than only 6.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $36,213,087.
- For PPSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Pioneer Power Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pioneer Power Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FEIM, IOSP, ENZ, HSTM, and RGP.
- Visit PPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pioneerpowersolutions.com.
PPSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PPSI's price/sales ratio is 11.11% higher, now standing at 2.
- PPSI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 112 over the prior 100 months.
- PPSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPSI.
PPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.90||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$3.95||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$4.03||Avg. volume||661,035|
|50-day MA||$4.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||34.05M|
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI) Company Bio
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. manufactures, sells, and services specialty electrical transmission, distribution, and on-site power generation equipment for applications in the utility, industrial, commercial, and backup power markets primarily in the United States and Canada. It operates in two segments, Transmission & Distribution Solutions and Critical Power Solutions. The company is based in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
PPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PPSI Social Stream
Latest PPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pioneer Power Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPSI as an investment opportunity.
FORT LEE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As previously announced on June 2, 2021, Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a company engaged in the manufacture, sale and service of electrical transmission, distribution and on-site power generation equipment, confirms that on June 1, 2021, its Board of Directors declared a one-time special cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend will be paid on July 7, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 22, 20
No summary available.
FORT LEE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a company engaged in the manufacture, sale and service of electrical transmission, distribution and on-site power generation equipment, is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution effective after the US market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4. Membership in the Russell Micr
SALT LAKE CITY, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CleanSpark, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSK) (the Company or CleanSpark), a diversified software, services, and clean Bitcoin mining company today announced that it had extended and expanded its contract manufacturing agreement with Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc., (Nasdaq: PPSI). The Company is also proud to announce its membership in Think Microgrid, a group of leading Microgrid and Energy companies, organized to advance state and federal policies.
Cleanspark, Pioneer Power Expand Contract Manufacturing Partnership; Cleanspark Becomes Think Microgrid Member
Cleanspark Inc (NASDAQ: CLSK ) has extended its contract manufacturing agreement with Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ: PPSI ). Pioneer Power can utilize Cleanspark''s proprietary software products, including mPulse and GridFabric''s OpenADR solutions under the arrangement. Pioneer plans to bundle the solutions with PowerBloc, PPSI''s integrated charging and Full story available on Benzinga.com
PPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pioneer Power Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch