Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPSI POWR Grades
- PPSI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 38.64% of US stocks.
- PPSI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- PPSI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.66% of US stocks).
PPSI Stock Summary
- For PPSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Pioneer Power Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Pioneer Power Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PPSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIHO, PFMT, INUV, OBCI, and NODK.
- Visit PPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pioneerpowersolutions.com.
PPSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PPSI's price/earnings ratio is 389.31% higher, now standing at 130.4.
- PPSI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 119 over the prior 102 months.
- PPSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPSI.
PPSI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2421.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 102.86%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -78.35%.
The table below shows PPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.04% of graded US stocks.
- PPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 17th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, OESX, and SPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PPSI.
The table below shows PPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.09||52-week high||$14.43|
|Prev. close||$7.92||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||556,710|
|50-day MA||$7.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||70.63M|
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI) Company Bio
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. manufactures, sells, and services specialty electrical transmission, distribution, and on-site power generation equipment for applications in the utility, industrial, commercial, and backup power markets primarily in the United States and Canada. It operates in two segments, Transmission & Distribution Solutions and Critical Power Solutions. The company is based in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PPSI Social Stream
Latest PPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pioneer Power Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPSI as an investment opportunity.
Shares of PPSI stock are soaring higher after the EV charging company announced a $12 million order for its E-Bloc product.
By Sam Boughedda
Pioneer Power Announces $12 Million Order from One of the World's Largest Mass Merchandisers; Expected to Significantly Increase Revenue For 2022
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer" "Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a leader in the design, manufacture and integration of electric power systems and service, including on site power, circuit protective and control power solutions, today announced a significant order for its E-Bloc product. This initial order, valued at approximately $12 million, is expected to double sales in Pioneer's T&D Solutions business in 2022. Specifically, this award represents 62 E-Bloc units and
Good morning, investor!
Pioneer Power Solutions (NASDAQ:PPSI) was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a d+ rating to a c- rating in a report issued on Tuesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. NASDAQ PPSI opened at $7.07 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $4.80 and a 200 day simple moving average of $4.34. Pioneer Power 
PPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pioneer Power Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch