Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPSI POWR Grades
- PPSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PPSI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- PPSI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.82% of US stocks).
PPSI Stock Summary
- PPSI has a market capitalization of $28,451,408 -- more than approximately merely 9.48% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PIONEER POWER SOLUTIONS INC is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PIONEER POWER SOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of 269.7%; that's higher than 93.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PIONEER POWER SOLUTIONS INC are SFIX, LVLU, BRN, CJJD, and TTCF.
- Visit PPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pioneerpowersolutions.com.
PPSI Valuation Summary
- PPSI's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.7; this is 121.14% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PPSI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPSI.
PPSI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2647.15%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.63%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7696%.
The table below shows PPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.04% of graded US stocks.
- PPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 17th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, OESX, and SPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PPSI.
The table below shows PPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$10.62|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$2.86||Avg. volume||336,438|
|50-day MA||$2.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||27.58M|
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI) Company Bio
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. manufactures, sells, and services specialty electrical transmission, distribution, and on-site power generation equipment for applications in the utility, industrial, commercial, and backup power markets primarily in the United States and Canada. It operates in two segments, Transmission & Distribution Solutions and Critical Power Solutions. The company is based in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PPSI Social Stream
Latest PPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIONEER POWER SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPSI as an investment opportunity.
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer", "Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a leader in the design, manufacture, service and integration of electrical power systems, distributed energy resources, power generation equipment and mobile electric vehicle ("EV") charging solutions, today announced that it was been selected to provide multiple E-Bloc units to a water utility agency.
Pioneer Power Solutions Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.13 loss per share (vs US$0.05 loss in 3Q 2021)
Pioneer Power Solutions ( NASDAQ:PPSI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.25m (up 10.0...
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.18% and 44.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:PPSI) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2022, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Brett Maas - Investor Relations, Hayden IR Nathan…
Pioneer Reports 10% Revenue Growth for the Third Quarter of 2022, Driven By 79% Growth in E-Bloc Sales
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPSI) ("Pioneer", "Pioneer Power" or the "Company"), a leader in the design, manufacture, service and integration of electrical power systems, distributed energy resources, power generation equipment and mobile electric vehicle ("EV") charging solutions, today provided a business update and announced financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
PPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pioneer Power Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Power Solutions Inc (PPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch