PQ Group Holdings Inc. (PQG): Price and Financial Metrics
PQG Stock Summary
- PQ Group Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on September 29, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 6.66% of US equities in our set.
- For PQG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, PQG has reported earnings growth of 122.79%, putting it ahead of 91.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PQ Group Holdings Inc are CVI, PEIX, BBGI, MSGN, and HRI.
- Visit PQG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pqcorp.com.
PQG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PQG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.56||52-week high||$17.26|
|Prev. close||$13.96||52-week low||$13.18|
|Day high||$13.81||Avg. volume||84,964|
|50-day MA||$16.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.70||Market Cap||1.85B|
PQ Group Holdings Inc. (PQG) Company Bio
PQ Group Holdings Inc. provides catalysts, specialty materials and chemicals, and services. The company operates through two segments, Environmental Catalysts and Services: and Performance Materials and Chemicals. It primarily offers refinery catalysts, emissions control catalysts, and catalyst recycling services for fuels emissions controls use; silica gels for edible oil and beer clarification; precipitated silicas and zeolites for the surface coating, dentifrice, and dishwasher and laundry detergent applications; reflective markings for roadways and airports; and hollow glass beads or microspheres for cement additive, metal finishing, and oil well cement uses. The company also provides catalysts for high-density polyethylene and chemicals syntheses; antiblocks for film packaging; solid and hollow microspheres for composite plastics; silicate precursors for the tire industry; silicate for water treatment and drilling muds; sulfur derivatives for copper mining; and bleaching aids for paper. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.