ProAssurance Corporation (PRA): Price and Financial Metrics
PRA Stock Summary
- PRA's current price/earnings ratio is 42.44, which is higher than 82.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Proassurance Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRA is more volatile than just 16.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Proassurance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UFCS, PSMT, APY, SCS, and AIT.
- PRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Proassurance Corp's official web site, go to www.proassurance.com.
PRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRA Price/Volume Stats
ProAssurance Corporation (PRA) Company Bio
ProAssurance Corporation provides property and casualty insurance, and reinsurance products in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Specialty Property and Casualty, Workers' Compensation, Lloyd's Syndicate, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.