ProAssurance Corporation (PRA): Price and Financial Metrics
PRA Stock Summary
- PRA's current price/earnings ratio is 54.41, which is higher than 85.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Proassurance Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRA is more volatile than merely 5.95% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Proassurance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARGO, ODP, BSET, DOOR, and PAHC.
- PRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Proassurance Corp's official web site, go to www.proassurance.com.
PRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.06||52-week high||$45.45|
|Prev. close||$36.66||52-week low||$34.11|
|Day high||$37.25||Avg. volume||201,875|
|50-day MA||$37.14||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$38.02||Market Cap||1.99B|
ProAssurance Corporation (PRA) Company Bio
ProAssurance Corporation provides property and casualty insurance, and reinsurance products in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Specialty Property and Casualty, Workers' Compensation, Lloyd's Syndicate, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.