PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRAA POWR Grades
- PRAA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.87% of US stocks.
- PRAA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PRAA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.58% of US stocks).
PRAA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PRA GROUP INC is higher than 93.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PRA GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 76.3% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PRA GROUP INC comes in at -8.71%, a number that bests only 13.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRA GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACCO, ATGE, PBH, CMLS, and IBP.
- PRAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRA GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.pragroup.com.
PRAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRAA's price/sales ratio is 18.18% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 242 months, PRAA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRAA.
PRAA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 27.37%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 96.09%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.74%.
The table below shows PRAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.57% of graded US stocks.
- PRAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.26 -- ranking 460th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, EEX, and TYL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRAA.
The table below shows PRAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.40||52-week high||$51.00|
|Prev. close||$33.06||52-week low||$32.01|
|Day high||$34.14||Avg. volume||261,841|
|50-day MA||$36.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.30||Market Cap||1.30B|
PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA) Company Bio
PRA Group engages in the purchase, collection, and management of portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables in North America and Europe. It is involved in the acquisition, collection, and processing of unpaid and normal-course accounts receivable owed to credit grantors, governments, retailers, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Norfolk, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PRAA Social Stream
Latest PRAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRAA as an investment opportunity.
PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA) (the "Company"), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans ("NPLs"), today published a new investor presentation, which provides an overview of the Company's business, industry, financials, and other relevant information. The presentation can be accessed and downloaded by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at https://ir.pragroup.com/.
PRA Group (PRAA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Kevin Stevenson, president and CEO of PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), has been named to Virginia Business Magazine's Virginia 500 Power List for 2022-23.
PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award for Management Team of the Year in the 19th Annual International Business Awards® today.
PRA Group (PRAA) expects the credit card charge-off rates to increase in the coming days, as the current level is unsustainable.
PRAA Price Returns