PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRAA POWR Grades
- PRAA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- PRAA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PRAA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PRAA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PRAA is currently 45.68, higher than 89.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRAA is more volatile than only 6.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PRAA comes in at 16.74% -- higher than that of 87.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pra Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UVV, SMPL, ACCO, WBT, and GTES.
- PRAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pra Group Inc's official web site, go to www.pragroup.com.
PRAA Valuation Summary
- PRAA's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 9.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PRAA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 229 months.
- PRAA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRAA.
PRAA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.39%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 14.19%.
The table below shows PRAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.57% of graded US stocks.
- PRAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.26 -- ranking 455th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- TEAM, CASS, and EEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRAA.
The table below shows PRAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.78||52-week high||$45.52|
|Prev. close||$42.24||52-week low||$32.78|
|Day high||$42.68||Avg. volume||249,137|
|50-day MA||$40.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.32||Market Cap||1.92B|
PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA) Company Bio
PRA Group engages in the purchase, collection, and management of portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables in North America and Europe. It is involved in the acquisition, collection, and processing of unpaid and normal-course accounts receivable owed to credit grantors, governments, retailers, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Norfolk, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PRAA Social Stream
Latest PRAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pra Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRAA as an investment opportunity.
Acquirer and collector of nonperforming loans PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA) recently announced the pricing of its offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 5% Senior Notes due 2029. The offering, which was upsized by $50 million from the previously announced $300 million, is likely to close on September 22, 2021. The company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, which will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis, to repay about $345.5 million of outstanding revolving borrowings under its North American Credit Agreement. (See PRA Group stock chart on TipRanks) The stock has a Moderate Buy consensus rating based on 1 Buy.
To boost financial flexibility, PRAA Group (PRAA) prices senior notes to procure funds and pay back its outstanding revolving borrowings under the North American Credit Agreement.
PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, announced today the pricing of its offering of $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of 5.00% Senior Notes due 2029 (the "notes"), which was upsized by $50.0 million from the previously announced $300.0 million, in a private transaction that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The offering of the notes is expected to close
Steven Roberts, EVP And Global Operations Officer at Pra Group (NASDAQ:PRAA), made a large insider sell on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Roberts sold 2,597 shares of Pra Group at a price of $42.0 per share. The total transaction amounted to $109,074. Roberts still owns a total of 40,767 of Pra Group worth, $1,698,760. Pra Group shares are trading up 0.48% at $41.67 at the time of
Riding high on inorganic growth strategies and cash collections, PRA Group (PRAA) holds enough potential to reap benefits for investors.
PRAA Price Returns