PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA): Price and Financial Metrics
PRAA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PRAA is currently 18.75, higher than 74.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pra Group Inc is higher than it is for about 74.76% of US stocks.
- Pra Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pra Group Inc are TRST, GPI, WVVI, LSBK, and AIT.
- PRAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pra Group Inc's official web site, go to www.pragroup.com.
PRAA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.63||52-week high||$37.33|
|Prev. close||$36.10||52-week low||$22.62|
|Day high||$36.66||Avg. volume||249,923|
|50-day MA||$34.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.04||Market Cap||1.66B|
PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA) Company Bio
PRA Group engages in the purchase, collection, and management of portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables in North America and Europe. It is involved in the acquisition, collection, and processing of unpaid and normal-course accounts receivable owed to credit grantors, governments, retailers, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Norfolk, Virginia.