PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRAA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PRAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRAA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PRAA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
PRAA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PRA GROUP INC is higher than 86.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PRA GROUP INC comes in at -10.07%, a number that bests just 13.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- PRA GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRA GROUP INC are CMLS, AMCX, RICK, HI, and WSC.
- PRAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRA GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.pragroup.com.
PRAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRAA's price/sales ratio is 48.28% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PRAA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRAA.
PRAA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.34%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 119.21%.
The table below shows PRAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.57% of graded US stocks.
- PRAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.26 -- ranking 460th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, EEX, and TYL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRAA.
The table below shows PRAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.30||52-week high||$47.62|
|Prev. close||$41.48||52-week low||$29.68|
|Day high||$41.45||Avg. volume||210,430|
|50-day MA||$35.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.18||Market Cap||1.61B|
PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA) Company Bio
PRA Group engages in the purchase, collection, and management of portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables in North America and Europe. It is involved in the acquisition, collection, and processing of unpaid and normal-course accounts receivable owed to credit grantors, governments, retailers, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Norfolk, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PRAA Social Stream
Latest PRAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRAA as an investment opportunity.
PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, announced today the pricing on January 23, 2023 of its offering of $400.0 million aggregate principal amount of 8.375% Senior Notes due 2028 (the "notes"), which was upsized by $50.0 million from the previously announced $350.0 million, in a private transaction that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The offering of the notes
PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, announced today that it plans, subject to market and other conditions, to offer $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2028 (the "notes") in a private transaction that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act").
PRA Group (PRAA) can reduce costs by diverting legal cash collections to in-house operators and boosting profits.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
PRA Group's (PRAA) Europe revolving credit facility refinancing is expected to improve its balance sheet and capital position.
PRAA Price Returns