PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRAA POWR Grades
- PRAA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRAA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PRAA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.79% of US stocks).
PRAA Stock Summary
- PRAA's current price/earnings ratio is 9.68, which is higher than just 16.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRAA is more volatile than just 4.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PRAA comes in at 26.18% -- higher than that of 91.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pra Group Inc are SMTS, AVNT, EBIX, PNM, and FTI.
- PRAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pra Group Inc's official web site, go to www.pragroup.com.
PRAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRAA's price/sales ratio is 41.67% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- PRAA's price/earnings ratio has moved down $10.4 over the prior 226 months.
- Over the past 226 months, PRAA's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRAA.
PRAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.88||52-week high||$47.35|
|Prev. close||$39.82||52-week low||$32.78|
|Day high||$40.27||Avg. volume||263,801|
|50-day MA||$38.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.48||Market Cap||1.83B|
PRA Group, Inc. (PRAA) Company Bio
PRA Group engages in the purchase, collection, and management of portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables in North America and Europe. It is involved in the acquisition, collection, and processing of unpaid and normal-course accounts receivable owed to credit grantors, governments, retailers, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Norfolk, Virginia.
PRAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pra Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pra Group Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 79.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRAA, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 41. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 13.01% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.14%; that's greater than just 11.28% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Pra Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PRAA Social Stream
Latest PRAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pra Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRAA as an investment opportunity.
NORFOLK, Va., June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, announced today that Peggy Turner was appointed to the Company''s Board of Directors effective June 10, 2021. Turner, who is independent, will serve
Let's see if PRA Group (PRAA) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, will present to investors attending the William Blair 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 2:20pm ET. A webcast of this event will be available at PRA Group's Investor Relations website, https://ir.pragroup.com/events-and-presentations.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of PRA Group, INC. Read the full article at Moody''s
PRA Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRAA) Equities researchers at William Blair raised their FY2021 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for PRA Group in a note issued to investors on Monday, May 10th. William Blair analyst R. Napoli now anticipates that the business services provider will earn $3.40 per share for the year, up from their previous 
PRAA Price Returns