PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (PRAH): Price and Financial Metrics
PRAH Stock Summary
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.25% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PRA Health Sciences Inc is higher than 89.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PRA Health Sciences Inc is reporting a growth rate of 112.75%; that's higher than 89.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRAH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMED, EHC, BFAM, SYNH, and EEFT.
- PRAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRA Health Sciences Inc's official web site, go to prahs.com.
PRAH Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRAH Price/Volume Stats
PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (PRAH) Company Bio
PRA Health Sciences provides various product development services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.