PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (PRAH): Price and Financial Metrics
PRAH Stock Summary
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's market capitalization of $10,440,632,264 is ahead of 81.84% of US-listed equities.
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's stock had its IPO on November 13, 2014, making it an older stock than just 22.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.99, PRA Health Sciences Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRAH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRFT, EXLS, WMS, SND, and CNS.
- Visit PRAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to prahs.com.
PRAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.76||52-week high||$162.72|
|Prev. close||$161.80||52-week low||$85.45|
|Day high||$162.50||Avg. volume||751,325|
|50-day MA||$143.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$118.49||Market Cap||10.44B|
PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (PRAH) Company Bio
PRA Health Sciences provides various product development services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
PRAH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PRA Health Sciences Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PRA Health Sciences Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of PRA Health Sciences Inc, consider:
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 66.06% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.79% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRAH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRAH Social Stream
Latest PRAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRA Health Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRAH as an investment opportunity.
PRA Health Sciences (PRAH) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
PRA Health Sciences followed up on its breakout a couple weeks ago with an even stronger day.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates COHR, BPFH, TPCO, PRAH; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to II-VI Incorporated for $220.00 in cash and 0.91 shares of II-VI common stock for each Coherent share. If you are a Coherent shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPFH) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to SVB Financial Group. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Boston Private shareholders will receive 0.0228 shares of ...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds BPFH, PRAH, TPCO, and TLND Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
PRA Health's (PRAH) company, Care Innovations, gets selected by MedChi to provide remote patient monitoring services, thereby enabling better patient care.
PRAH Price Returns
Continue Researching PRAHWant to do more research on PRA Health Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
PRA Health Sciences Inc (PRAH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PRA Health Sciences Inc (PRAH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PRA Health Sciences Inc (PRAH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!