PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (PRAH): Price and Financial Metrics
PRAH Stock Summary
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.16% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PRA Health Sciences Inc is higher than 88.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PRAH has reported earnings growth of 112.75%, putting it ahead of 90.52% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRAH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMED, SYNH, BFAM, EEFT, and EHC.
- PRAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRA Health Sciences Inc's official web site, go to prahs.com.
PRAH Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.53||52-week high||$115.50|
|Prev. close||$111.17||52-week low||$85.00|
|Day high||$112.00||Avg. volume||446,561|
|50-day MA||$107.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.29||Market Cap||7.05B|
PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (PRAH) Company Bio
PRA Health Sciences provides various product development services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
PRAH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for PRA Health Sciences Inc. To summarize, we found that PRA Health Sciences Inc ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRAH, they are:
- In the past 3.68 years, PRA Health Sciences Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0%; that's better than merely 23.49% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 16 -- greater than 61.79% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- PRA Health Sciences Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of 64.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|