Perficient, Inc. (PRFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.75||52-week high||$110.28|
|Prev. close||$78.06||52-week low||$59.78|
|Day high||$79.31||Avg. volume||200,909|
|50-day MA||$70.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.61||Market Cap||2.74B|
PRFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRFT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PRFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRFT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PRFT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PRFT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRFT is 2.09 -- better than 74.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PERFICIENT INC is reporting a growth rate of 62.86%; that's higher than 82.24% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PERFICIENT INC's share price is greater than that of merely 10.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRPH, PX, MEDP, HURN, and BWMN.
- Visit PRFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perficient.com.
PRFT Valuation Summary
- PRFT's price/earnings ratio is 26.4; this is 0.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PRFT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRFT.
PRFT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.75%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 199.03%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.98%.
The table below shows PRFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.38% of graded US stocks.
- PRFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.907 -- ranking 145th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- STGW, JOB, and RNG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRFT.
The table below shows PRFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRFT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PRFT, see our PRFT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$117.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Company Bio
Perficient designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions using third party software products; and offers business and information technology consulting services focused on IBM WebSphere Commerce solutions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRFT Latest Social Stream
View Full PRFT Social Stream
Latest PRFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERFICIENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRFT as an investment opportunity.
Perficient to Present at 51st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media, and Communications Conference
SAINT LOUIS, May 22, 2023--Perficient will present at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media, and Communications Conference on Tuesday, May 23.
Perficient and BNY Mellon to Discuss Data Management and Governance at North American Financial Information Summit
SAINT LOUIS, May 16, 2023--Perficient announced it will present alongside BNY Mellon at the North American Financial Information Summit (NAFIS).
Perficient's (NASDAQ:PRFT) five-year earnings growth trails the splendid shareholder returns
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
Q1 2023 Perficient Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Perficient Inc Earnings Call
Perficient (PRFT) Q1 Earnings Match Estimates
Perficient (PRFT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PRFT Price Returns
Continue Researching PRFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Perficient Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Perficient Inc (PRFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Perficient Inc (PRFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Perficient Inc (PRFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...