Perficient, Inc. (PRFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRFT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.03% of US stocks.
- PRFT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PRFT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.22% of US stocks).
PRFT Stock Summary
- PRFT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,739.02 -- higher than 99.01% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PRFT's current price/earnings ratio is 73.62, which is higher than 87.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.94%, Perficient Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.16% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Perficient Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BWXT, CMRE, RJF, LANC, and CBLI.
- PRFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perficient Inc's official web site, go to www.perficient.com.
PRFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.92||52-week high||$79.23|
|Prev. close||$78.07||52-week low||$32.42|
|Day high||$79.23||Avg. volume||305,260|
|50-day MA||$69.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.82||Market Cap||2.61B|
Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Company Bio
Perficient designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions using third party software products; and offers business and information technology consulting services focused on IBM WebSphere Commerce solutions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Saint Louis, Missouri.
PRFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PRFT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Perficient Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Perficient Inc, consider:
- 92% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 75.21% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 24.75% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Perficient Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 70.79% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRFT Latest Social Stream
View Full PRFT Social Stream
Latest PRFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Perficient Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRFT as an investment opportunity.
Perficient (PRFT) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
CACI vs. PRFT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Does the May share price for Perficient, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRFT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
Perficient Inc (NASDAQ: PRFT ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 16% year on year to $169.3 million, exceeding the consensus of $166.62 million. Services revenues excluding reimbursable expenses rose 18% to $166.5 million. The offshore revenue grew … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MKS Instruments' (MKSI) Q1 results benefit from strength in the semiconductor market and recovery in advanced market revenues.
PRFT Price Returns