Perficient, Inc. (PRFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRFT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRFT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PRFT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
PRFT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 29.94, PERFICIENT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PERFICIENT INC is higher than 79.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94.08%, PERFICIENT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEDP, EVC, HURN, IPI, and ZDGE.
- Visit PRFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perficient.com.
PRFT Valuation Summary
- PRFT's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 3.85% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PRFT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRFT.
PRFT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.97%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.6%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.41%.
The table below shows PRFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.38% of graded US stocks.
- PRFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.907 -- ranking 145th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- STGW, JOB, and RNG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRFT.
The table below shows PRFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.93||52-week high||$153.28|
|Prev. close||$60.88||52-week low||$59.92|
|Day high||$61.33||Avg. volume||268,356|
|50-day MA||$83.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.51||Market Cap||2.11B|
Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Company Bio
Perficient designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions using third party software products; and offers business and information technology consulting services focused on IBM WebSphere Commerce solutions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRFT Latest Social Stream
View Full PRFT Social Stream
Latest PRFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERFICIENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRFT as an investment opportunity.
With latest deal, digital consultancy Perficient adds a new country to its growing global operations
St. Louis digital consultancy Perficient has made a string of M&A deals since 2020 to establish a presence in Latin America. It just announced a deal that will expand its footprint to a new country in Latin America.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
ST. LOUIS, September 07, 2022--Perficient has acquired Inflection Point Systems, a software consulting and product development firm with nearshore operations based in Mexico.
ST. LOUIS, September 06, 2022--Perficient recognized by Modern Healthcare as the eighth-largest healthcare management consulting firm.
It takes courage and conviction right now to snap up growth stocks to buy that could appreciate 10-fold over the next five years.
PRFT Price Returns