Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRGO Stock Summary
- PERRIGO Co plc's stock had its IPO on December 17, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.28% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PERRIGO Co plc is reporting a growth rate of -106.22%; that's higher than merely 18.09% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PERRIGO Co plc's share price is greater than that of merely 17.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNDC, AIMC, CBT, VISL, and ACOR.
- PRGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERRIGO Co plc's official web site, go to www.perrigo.com.
PRGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.62||52-week high||$58.83|
|Prev. close||$41.17||52-week low||$38.20|
|Day high||$41.67||Avg. volume||1,373,115|
|50-day MA||$41.90||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$46.91||Market Cap||5.56B|
Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO) Company Bio
Perrigo Company develops, manufactures, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
PRGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PRGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that PERRIGO Co plc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of PERRIGO Co plc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 61. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 16.23% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.55 years, is -0.14% -- higher than merely 11.3% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- PERRIGO Co plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRGO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRGO Social Stream
Latest PRGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERRIGO Co plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRGO as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Perrigo Co Plc (NASDAQ:PRGO) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
The largest Insider Buys this week were for Perrigo Co. PLC, PennyMac Financial Services Inc., Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd. and Olo Inc.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Perrigo Company plc ( NYSE:PRGO ) by estimating the...
Clarityne Market 2021 Business Development, Size, Share, Analysis And Opportunities To 2028 | Bayer AG, Perrigo company plc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Apotex Inc, Pfizer Inc., Sandoz International
Allied Market Research (USA, Oregon, Portland) Published Latest Report titled, ‘Clarityne Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2028’. The Clarityne Market is expected to witness growth in upcoming years due to factors such as increase in target patient population, which
Perrigo Company PLC (NYSE: PRGO) Q4 2020 earnings call dated Mar. 01, 2021 Corporate Participants: Bradley Joseph — Vice President, Global Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Murray S. Kessler — President & Chief Executive Officer […] The post Perrigo Company PLC (PRGO) Q4 2020 Earnings Call first appeared on AlphaStreet .
PRGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRGOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PERRIGO Co plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!