Perrigo Co. PLC (PRGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRGO POWR Grades
- PRGO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.04% of US stocks.
- PRGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PRGO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PRGO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PERRIGO Co plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PERRIGO Co plc is reporting a growth rate of -2,548.9%; that's higher than merely 0.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRGO's revenue has grown -18.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.77% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERRIGO Co plc, a group of peers worth examining would be OC, UCTT, RFIL, LNN, and IART.
- PRGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERRIGO Co plc's official web site, go to www.perrigo.com.
PRGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRGO's price/earnings ratio is 143.01% lower, now standing at -15.7.
- PRGO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PRGO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 101.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRGO.
PRGO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 169.21%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.74%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.33%.
The table below shows PRGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.21% of graded US stocks.
- PRGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 119th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TMBR, OCUP, and ORMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRGO.
The table below shows PRGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.02||52-week high||$50.90|
|Prev. close||$40.57||52-week low||$31.32|
|Day high||$41.11||Avg. volume||1,519,918|
|50-day MA||$37.40||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$39.37||Market Cap||5.52B|
Perrigo Co. PLC (PRGO) Company Bio
Perrigo Company develops, manufactures, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRGO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRGO Social Stream
Latest PRGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERRIGO Co plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRGO as an investment opportunity.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO) today announced that President and CEO, Murray S. Kessler and CFO Ray Silcock are scheduled to present at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference at 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday, March 8th in Orlando, Florida.
Perrigo's (PRGO) new products as well as products added through acquisitions are expected to have aided the company's top line in the soon-to-be-reported quarter.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In this article we present the list of Top 10 Healthcare Stocks the Experts at Sphera Global Healthcare Fund Are Buying. Click to skip ahead and see the Top 5 Healthcare Stocks the Experts at Sphera Global Healthcare Fund Are Buying. Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), and Perrigo Co Plc (NASDAQ:PRGO) were […]
Perrigo (NYSE:PRGO) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, 8.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.24.Forward yield 2.7%Payable March 17; for shareholders of record Feb. 28; ex-div Feb.
PRGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|