Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRGO Stock Summary
- PERRIGO Co plc's market capitalization of $7,965,133,382 is ahead of 81.58% of US-listed equities.
- PERRIGO Co plc's stock had its IPO on December 17, 1991, making it an older stock than 81.5% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PRGO has reported earnings growth of 52.48%, putting it ahead of 82.53% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERRIGO Co plc, a group of peers worth examining would be XRX, OC, PNR, ALB, and MSA.
- Visit PRGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perrigo.com.
PRGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.71||52-week high||$60.98|
|Prev. close||$57.96||52-week low||$40.68|
|Day high||$58.21||Avg. volume||997,165|
|50-day MA||$55.30||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$51.34||Market Cap||7.85B|
Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO) Company Bio
Perrigo Company develops, manufactures, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
PRGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PRGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that PERRIGO Co plc ranked in the 28st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 65.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRGO, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 70. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 21.64% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.03% -- higher than only 24.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- PERRIGO Co plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|