Perrigo Co. PLC (PRGO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.34||52-week high||$40.28|
|Prev. close||$30.46||52-week low||$26.81|
|Day high||$30.60||Avg. volume||1,256,623|
|50-day MA||$29.95||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$33.99||Market Cap||4.11B|
PRGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRGO POWR Grades
- PRGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRGO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PRGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.74% of US stocks).
PRGO Stock Summary
- PERRIGO CO PLC's stock had its IPO on December 17, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.22% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PRGO has reported earnings growth of 1,870.83%, putting it ahead of 99.44% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of PERRIGO CO PLC's share price is greater than that of 25.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERRIGO CO PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAYS, NARI, CDAY, MLAB, and SJM.
- Visit PRGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perrigo.com.
PRGO Valuation Summary
- PRGO's price/earnings ratio is -57.5; this is 336.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PRGO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 75.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRGO.
PRGO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.25%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -23.53%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 285.09%.
The table below shows PRGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.21% of graded US stocks.
- PRGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 119th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TMBR, OCUP, and ORMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRGO.
The table below shows PRGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Perrigo Co. PLC (PRGO) Company Bio
Perrigo Company plc is an American Irish–registered manufacturer of private label over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, and while 70% of Perrigo's net sales are from the U.S. healthcare system, Perrigo is legally headquartered in Ireland for tax purposes, which accounts for 0.60% of net sales. In 2013, Perrigo completed the sixth-largest US corporate tax inversion in history when it reregistered its tax status to Ireland to avoid U.S. corporate taxes. (Source:Wikipedia)
PRGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRGO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRGO Social Stream
Latest PRGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERRIGO CO PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRGO as an investment opportunity.
Perrigo's (NYSE:PRGO) earnings trajectory could turn positive as the stock rallies 4.2% this past week
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that garners the attention of investors.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider buying is often scrutinized for the signals it may send about a company's future prospects.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO) (the "Company"), a leading provider of Consumer Self-Care Products, today announced that Perrigo Finance Unlimited Company, its wholly-owned finance subsidiary (the "Issuer"), commenced a cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase its 3.900% Senior Notes due 2024 (CUSIP / ISIN Nos. 714295 AC6 / US714295AC63) (the "Notes") in a principal amount of up to $300,000,000.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE:PRGO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Perrigo Company plc misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.64 EPS, expectations were $0.65. Operator: Good Day and welcome to the Perrigo Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there […]
PRGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|