Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRGO POWR Grades
- PRGO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.16% of US stocks.
- PRGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PRGO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.11% of US stocks).
PRGO Stock Summary
- PRGO's went public 29.64 years ago, making it older than 82.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, PRGO has reported earnings growth of -124.02%, putting it ahead of only 16.43% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRGO is more volatile than merely 5.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRS, ATGE, HUN, MLI, and ADES.
- Visit PRGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perrigo.com.
PRGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRGO's price/sales ratio is 89.03% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- PRGO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 113 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PRGO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRGO.
PRGO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -31.28%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 141.83%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.33%.
The table below shows PRGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.71||52-week high||$55.52|
|Prev. close||$48.33||52-week low||$38.20|
|Day high||$49.03||Avg. volume||1,237,207|
|50-day MA||$46.79||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$44.76||Market Cap||6.51B|
Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO) Company Bio
Perrigo Company develops, manufactures, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
PRGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PRGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that PERRIGO Co plc ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of PERRIGO Co plc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of PERRIGO Co plc over the past 5.75 years is -0.21%; that's higher than only 8.79% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- PERRIGO Co plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- PERRIGO Co plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.59. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.79% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRGO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRGO Social Stream
Latest PRGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERRIGO Co plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRGO as an investment opportunity.
Perrigo (PRGO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Perrigo's (PRGO) new products as well as products added through acquisitions are expected to have aided the company's top line in the soon-to-be-reported quarter.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE; TASE: PRGO) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 11, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call beginning at 8:00 A.M. (EDT).
Lyme Disease Treatment Market to Witness Huge Growth by Key Players: Sun Pharmaceutical, Roche, Pfizer, Perrigo Company, Orion Corporation, Novartis, Mayne Pharma, Lupin Pharmaceuticals
Lyme Disease Treatment Market report gives complete study of Market growth drivers, Current growth, market trends, Market structure, Market projections for upcoming years. This Lyme Disease Treatment Market research report is the all-inclusive understanding of the present market dynamics derived from the historical data analysis. The report clarifies the market elements, segregations, end-user industry, actions 
Global Baby Food Sales Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Mead Johnson, Nestle, Danone, Abbott, Heinz, Friesl and Campina, Bellamy, Topfer, HiPP, Perrigo, Arla, Holle, Fonterra, Westl and Dairy, Pinnacle, Meiji, Yili, Biostime, Yashili, Feihe, Brightdairy, Beingmate, Wonderson, Synutra, Wissun, Hain Celestial, Plum Organics, DGC, Ausnutria Dairy Corp
The report on Global Baby Food Sales Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
PRGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|