Primerica, Inc. (PRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRI POWR Grades
- PRI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- PRI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PRI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
PRI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.43 for PRIMERICA INC; that's greater than it is for 87.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PRIMERICA INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- PRIMERICA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRIMERICA INC are SBT, UNM, FMNB, SPNT, and MPB.
- PRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRIMERICA INC's official web site, go to www.primerica.com.
PRI Valuation Summary
- PRI's price/earnings ratio is 18.6; this is 58.97% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 154 months, PRI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRI.
PRI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -13.28%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.94%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -0.78%.
The table below shows PRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.52% of graded US stocks.
- PRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.164 -- ranking 96th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UIHC, TRUP, and AJG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRI.
The table below shows PRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.90||52-week high||$159.47|
|Prev. close||$144.75||52-week low||$110.22|
|Day high||$145.90||Avg. volume||165,658|
|50-day MA||$135.24||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$129.74||Market Cap||5.38B|
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Company Bio
Primerica distributes financial products to middle income households in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Term Life Insurance; Investment and Savings Products; and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRI Latest Social Stream
View Full PRI Social Stream
Latest PRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRI as an investment opportunity.
Primerica's (PRI) board of directors approves $375 million to repurchase its common stock through the next year.
DULUTH, Ga., November 17, 2022--Primerica Announces $375 Million Share Repurchase Program For 2023
Primerica, Inc. ( NYSE:PRI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
Primerica ( NYSE:PRI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$673.3m (down 5.0% from 3Q 2021...
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, November 10, 2022--Primerica, Inc. (NYSE: PRI), a leading provider of financial services in the United States and Canada, released its Canadian Financial Security Monitor — a national survey that measures how Canadian families view their finances.
PRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|