Primerica, Inc. (PRI): Price and Financial Metrics
PRI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 212.49, Primerica Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.1% of US stocks.
- PRI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.9% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Primerica Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Primerica Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCF, PB, CNFR, TCBK, and CIT.
- Visit PRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primerica.com.
PRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.23||52-week high||$150.13|
|Prev. close||$143.59||52-week low||$61.20|
|Day high||$143.67||Avg. volume||164,300|
|50-day MA||$139.02||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$125.19||Market Cap||5.55B|
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Company Bio
Primerica distributes financial products to middle income households in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Term Life Insurance; Investment and Savings Products; and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
PRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Primerica Inc. To summarize, we found that Primerica Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 30.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRI, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 93% of its capital from equity, and 7% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 84.23% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 21.53% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- PRI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRI Latest Social Stream
View Full PRI Social Stream
Latest PRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Primerica, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Primerica...
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Nicole Russell - Head of Investor Relations Glenn Williams - Chief Executive Officer Alison Rand - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mark Hughes - Truist Jeff Schmitt - William Blair Presentation Operator Good...
Primerica, Inc. (NYSE:PRI), a leading provider of financial services to families in the United States and Canada, today announced that the Company has been selected as one of 380 companies across 11 sectors to be included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI). The GEI represents 44 countries and regions and companies reflect a variety of industries, including financial services, automotive, consumer services, engineering and construction, and retail.
Primerica schedules fourth quarter 2020 financial results webcast
PRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRIWant to see what other sources are saying about Primerica Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!