Primerica, Inc. (PRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRI POWR Grades
- PRI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PRI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.48% of US stocks).
PRI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.84 for Primerica Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 33.04%, Primerica Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.33% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Primerica Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 11.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Primerica Inc are PBCT, TCBK, FULT, TRMK, and TDS.
- PRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Primerica Inc's official web site, go to www.primerica.com.
PRI Valuation Summary
- PRI's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 139 months.
- Over the past 139 months, PRI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRI.
PRI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 46.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.16%.
The table below shows PRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.52% of graded US stocks.
- PRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.164 -- ranking 96th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UIHC, TRUP, and AJG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRI.
The table below shows PRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.98||52-week high||$179.51|
|Prev. close||$151.01||52-week low||$130.70|
|Day high||$149.36||Avg. volume||159,593|
|50-day MA||$152.71||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$155.05||Market Cap||5.88B|
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Company Bio
Primerica distributes financial products to middle income households in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Term Life Insurance; Investment and Savings Products; and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRI Latest Social Stream
View Full PRI Social Stream
Latest PRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRI as an investment opportunity.
Voya Financial (VOYA) is poised to benefit from its solid segmental performance and effective capital deployment.
Primerica Financial Security Monitor: Middle-Income Families Confident Today, Less Optimistic About Financial Future
DULUTH, Ga., January 20, 2022--Primerica Financial Security Monitor: Middle-Income Families Confident Today, Less Optimistic About Financial Future
Morgan Stanley analyst Nigel Dally maintained a Buy rating on Primerica (PRI – Research Report) today and set a price target of $180.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $153.93. According to TipRanks.com, Dally is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.0% and a 67.5% success rate. Dally covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as American Equity Investment Life, Jackson Financial Incorporation, and Brighthouse Financial. Currently, the analyst consensus on Primerica is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $180.00.
Primerica (PRI +1.4%) issued $109B of new term life insurance coverage in 2021, ending the year with more than $900B of term life insurance coverage in force. The company paid $2.1B in death claims during the year. "With over $900B of term life insurance coverage in force, we are positioned...
DULUTH, Ga., January 04, 2022--Primerica Marks Over $900 Billion of Term Life Insurance Coverage in Force at Close of 2021
PRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|