Primerica, Inc. (PRI): Price and Financial Metrics
PRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$211.96||52-week high||$220.00|
|Prev. close||$212.42||52-week low||$135.00|
|Day high||$213.99||Avg. volume||144,456|
|50-day MA||$202.73||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$193.20||Market Cap||7.43B|
PRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PRI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
PRI Stock Summary
- PRI has a market capitalization of $7,365,191,513 -- more than approximately 80.32% of US stocks.
- PRI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.84% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRI has reported earnings growth of 74.44%, putting it ahead of 86.64% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRIMERICA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UNM, EFSC, SYF, PKBK, and IBTX.
- PRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRIMERICA INC's official web site, go to www.primerica.com.
PRI Valuation Summary
- PRI's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 170% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 166 months, PRI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRI.
PRI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.33%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 15.9%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.01%.
The table below shows PRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.52% of graded US stocks.
- PRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.164 -- ranking 96th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UIHC, TRUP, and AJG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRI.
The table below shows PRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Company Bio
Primerica distributes financial products to middle income households in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Term Life Insurance; Investment and Savings Products; and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
PRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRI Latest Social Stream
View Full PRI Social Stream
Latest PRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRI as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Alison Rand sold 3,000 shares of Primerica Inc (NYSE:PRI) on November 30, 2023.
Primerica Household Budget Index™: Middle-Income Households Saw Improving Financial Conditions in October
DULUTH, Ga., November 30, 2023--Primerica, Inc. (NYSE: PRI), a leading provider of financial services and products in the United States and Canada, announced today the release of the Primerica Household Budget Index™ (HBI™), a monthly index illustrating the purchasing power of middle-income households with incomes between $30,000 and $130,000. In October 2023, the average purchasing power for middle-income households was 99.1%, up from 98.1% in September. A year ago, the index stood at 92.4%.
A compelling portfolio, strong market presence and solid capital position poise Primerica (PRI) for growth.
Growing Asia business, expanding Wealth and Asset Management business, cost savings to improve profitability and solid capital position poise Manulife (MFC) well for growth.
Brighthouse (BHF) boosts its annuity product suite with the launch of Brighthouse SecureKey Fixed Indexed Annuities.
PRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|