Primerica, Inc. (PRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.17% of US stocks.
- PRI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PRI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.88% of US stocks).
PRI Stock Summary
- PRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 97.08 -- higher than 74.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.24 for Primerica Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.47% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Primerica Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 20.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Primerica Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UCBI, SSB, AUB, WSFS, and COLB.
- Visit PRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primerica.com.
PRI Valuation Summary
- PRI's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 108.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PRI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 138 months.
- Over the past 138 months, PRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRI.
PRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.18||52-week high||$165.35|
|Prev. close||$144.75||52-week low||$107.63|
|Day high||$146.77||Avg. volume||146,329|
|50-day MA||$154.05||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$143.13||Market Cap||5.73B|
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Company Bio
Primerica distributes financial products to middle income households in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Term Life Insurance; Investment and Savings Products; and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
PRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Primerica Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Primerica Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 37%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRI, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 94. Its equity weight surpasses that of 82.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 20.83% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- PRI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRI Latest Social Stream
View Full PRI Social Stream
Latest PRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRI as an investment opportunity.
DULUTH, Ga., July 22, 2021--Primerica Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Webcast
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Primerica found using ticker (PRI) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 199 and 144 calculating the average target price we see 173.4. Given that the stocks previous close was at 152.33 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 13.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 157.44 and the 200 moving average now moves to 149.38. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,953m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PRI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Primerica, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial products to middle-income households in the United States and Canada. ...
DULUTH, Ga. & CLEARWATER, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Primerica Closes Previously Announced Acquisition of e-TeleQuote
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
PRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|