Primerica, Inc. (PRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRI POWR Grades
- PRI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.29% of US stocks.
- PRI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- PRI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.42% of US stocks).
PRI Stock Summary
- PRI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.19%, Primerica Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRI is more volatile than only 5.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCBK, PBCT, CSTR, CIT, and PRA.
- Visit PRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primerica.com.
PRI Valuation Summary
- PRI's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 139 months.
- Over the past 139 months, PRI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRI.
PRI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 100.86%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 62%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 79.31%.
The table below shows PRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.35% of graded US stocks.
- PRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.164 -- ranking 96th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UIHC, TRUP, and AJG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRI.
The table below shows PRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.69||52-week high||$169.21|
|Prev. close||$166.54||52-week low||$107.63|
|Day high||$169.21||Avg. volume||133,941|
|50-day MA||$152.28||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$150.52||Market Cap||6.58B|
Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Company Bio
Primerica distributes financial products to middle income households in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Term Life Insurance; Investment and Savings Products; and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRI Latest Social Stream
View Full PRI Social Stream
Latest PRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRI as an investment opportunity.
DULUTH, Ga., October 08, 2021--Forbes Names Primerica One of America’s Best Insurance Companies for 2022
Does Primerica (PRI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Primerica (PRI) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Primerica's (NYSE:PRI) stock is up by 2.1% over the past week. Given that the market rewards strong financials in the...
Costco Wholesale (COST), Adobe (ADBE) & Primerica (PRI) flaunt superb earnings growth at present.
PRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|