Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 588,450,000; for context, that's better than 95.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PRI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLBS, TAK, COST, REYN and AWK.
PRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PRI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.58% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Primerica Inc's expected return of -56.58% is higher than just 17.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Primerica Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 17.9% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PRI than it is for just 21.01% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Primerica Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PRI Dividend Chart
PRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|