Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 588,450,000; for context, that's better than 95.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PRI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLBS, TAK, COST, REYN and AWK.
PRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PRI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.52% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRI, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, PRI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 16.32% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -71.52%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 14.04% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PRI has a discount rate lower than just 14.04% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- PRI's annual revenue, now at roughly $2 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 81.46% of them.
PRI Dividend Chart
PRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|