Primerica, Inc. (PRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PRI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 588,450,000, ranking above 95.05% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PRI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BF.B, PAAS, TGS, NEU and APD.
PRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PRI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.53% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Primerica Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, PRI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 13.36% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Primerica Inc's estimated return of -75.53% surpasses about just 14.7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Primerica Inc, its beta is lower than 28.61% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PRI Dividend Chart
PRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|