Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
PRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.73||52-week high||$36.19|
|Prev. close||$32.92||52-week low||$16.24|
|Day high||$33.49||Avg. volume||290,944|
|50-day MA||$33.33||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$27.83||Market Cap||1.75B|
PRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRIM POWR Grades
- PRIM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- PRIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PRIM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.93% of US stocks).
PRIM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRIM is 4.6 -- better than 89.64% of US stocks.
- PRIM's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.83% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRIM's revenue has grown 46.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEW, AVNT, BWEN, ESAB, and BBCP.
- PRIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRIMORIS SERVICES CORP's official web site, go to www.primoriscorp.com.
PRIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PRIM's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- PRIM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRIM.
PRIM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.45%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 141.62%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 41.03%.
The table below shows PRIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.62% of graded US stocks.
- PRIM's asset turnover comes in at 1.577 -- ranking 10th of 51 Construction stocks.
- BZH, GRBK, and STRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRIM.
The table below shows PRIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) Company Bio
Primoris Services Corporation provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
PRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full PRIM Social Stream
Latest PRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMORIS SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRIM as an investment opportunity.
Primoris Services is up nearly 50% year to date thanks to strong earnings growth. Now, shares of the industrial stock could be flashing a fresh buy signal.
DALLAS, September 11, 2023--Primoris Services Corporation (NYSE: PRIM) ("Primoris" or the "Company") announced today that the Company’s management team will participate in two institutional investor conferences in September.
Primoris Services (PRIM) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
DALLAS, August 07, 2023--Primoris Services Corporation (NYSE: PRIM) ("Primoris" or the "Company") today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023 and provided comments on the Company’s operational performance and outlook for 2023.
DALLAS, July 18, 2023--Primoris Services Corporation (NYSE: PRIM) ("Primoris" or the "Company") announced today it will report second quarter 2023 financial results on Monday, August 7, 2023, after market close. The Company’s press release will be available on the Primoris website at www.prim.com.
PRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Primoris Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch