Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRIM POWR Grades
- PRIM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRIM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- PRIM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.76% of US stocks).
PRIM Stock Summary
- Primoris Services Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.24% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, Primoris Services Corp has a higher such ratio than just 8.54% of stocks in our set.
- Primoris Services Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRS, ATGE, MLI, SMTS, and IBP.
- Visit PRIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primoriscorp.com.
PRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.10||52-week high||$41.76|
|Prev. close||$31.58||52-week low||$12.75|
|Day high||$31.83||Avg. volume||479,211|
|50-day MA||$34.35||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$26.43||Market Cap||1.62B|
Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) Company Bio
Primoris Services Corporation provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
PRIM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Primoris Services Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Primoris Services Corp ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4757.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Primoris Services Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.55 years comes in at 1.08%; that's greater than 90.93% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Primoris Services Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Primoris Services Corp experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 83.19% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full PRIM Social Stream
Latest PRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primoris Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRIM as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Primoris Services Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Primoris Services (PRIM) closed the most recent trading day at $32.57, moving -1.09% from the previous trading session.
Primoris Services Corporation Announces More than $525 Million in Q1 Utilities Segment Contracts
Primoris Services Corporation Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
Primoris Services Corporation Announces Results of Annual Stockholders Meeting
PRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Primoris Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch