Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRIM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PRIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.24% of US stocks.
- PRIM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PRIM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.61% of US stocks).
PRIM Stock Summary
- Primoris Services Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.19% of US listed stocks.
- PRIM's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.79% of US stocks.
- Primoris Services Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Primoris Services Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMTS, CR, IART, MLI, and UVV.
- Visit PRIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primoriscorp.com.
PRIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PRIM's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- PRIM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 153 months.
- Over the past 153 months, PRIM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRIM.
PRIM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -33.65%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.62%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 28.64%.
The table below shows PRIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.90||52-week high||$41.76|
|Prev. close||$30.12||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$30.36||Avg. volume||445,348|
|50-day MA||$30.19||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$29.74||Market Cap||1.61B|
Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) Company Bio
Primoris Services Corporation provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
PRIM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Primoris Services Corp. To summarize, we found that Primoris Services Corp ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 4458% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Primoris Services Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.74 years comes in at 1.02%; that's greater than 90.12% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Primoris Services Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Primoris Services Corp experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 81.04% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full PRIM Social Stream
Latest PRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primoris Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRIM as an investment opportunity.
Primoris Services (PRIM) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
While Primoris Services Corporation ( NASDAQ:PRIM ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
Primoris Services Corporation Board Member Carla S. Mashinski Recognized as NACD Directorship Certified
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (Primoris or the Company) today announced that Carla S. Mashinski, who serves as an independent Board Member of Primoris, has been recognized as NACD Directorship Certified by the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD). This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005072/en/
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
PRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Primoris Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch