Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
PRIM Stock Summary
- Primoris Services Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.95% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Primoris Services Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PRIM's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Primoris Services Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PAHC, SGMA, CRI, SNX, and MNRO.
- Visit PRIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primoriscorp.com.
PRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.51||52-week high||$37.35|
|Prev. close||$34.59||52-week low||$9.42|
|Day high||$37.35||Avg. volume||324,142|
|50-day MA||$30.92||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$22.12||Market Cap||1.79B|
Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) Company Bio
Primoris Services Corporation provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
PRIM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PRIM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Primoris Services Corp ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Primoris Services Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.55 years comes in at 1.08%; that's greater than 91.04% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Primoris Services Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Primoris Services Corp experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 78.73% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full PRIM Social Stream
Latest PRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primoris Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRIM as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Primoris Services Corp. (NASDAQ:PRIM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Article thesis Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) is one of the largest infrastructure companies in the United States, specializing in different types of construction and engineering services. The current market capitalization is about $1.5 billion. The company hasn't been covered on Seeking Alpha since November 23, 2019. During this time, PRIM...
Primoris Services (PRIM): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.23.Revenue of $897.34M (+13.6% Y/Y) beats by $44.42M.Shares +1% AH.Press Release...
Primoris Services (PRIM) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
DALLAS, Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced the award of a Limited Notice to Proceed (“LNTP”) for a new solar project with an initial value of $19 million and an anticipated final contract value over $200 million. The contract was secured by the Company’s Energy Segment. The LNTP is for the initial engineering work on a utility-scale solar facility in the Southeast region of the United States.The issuance of LNTPs which support the initial engineering, site investigation, long-lead procurement items and cost optimization activities for utility-scale projects are common for the Company’s customers. Historically, Primoris’ LNTP’s, for solar projects, have resulted in contracts for the entire...
PRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Primoris Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!