Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -23.24 -- higher than 5.05% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for PRIM has a compound average growth rate of -517.69%, which is higher than merely 1.97% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PRIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ZTS, OGE, HMG, SWCH and NWN.
PRIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PRIM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 85.12%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Primoris Services Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PRIM offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.78% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PRIM's provides a return of -85.12% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.58% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Primoris Services Corp than it is for just 20.8% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
PRIM Dividend Chart
PRIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRIM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PRIM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Primoris Services Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Primoris Services Corp Common Stock (PRIM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) - Dividend Investor
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha