Principia Biopharma Inc. (PRNB): Price and Financial Metrics
PRNB Stock Summary
- PRNB's went public 2.04 years ago, making it older than only 4.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PRNB's price/sales ratio is 66.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.62% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRNB has reported earnings growth of 1,731.71%, putting it ahead of 98.98% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Principia Biopharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASMB, CCXI, CRUS, ANET, and ACIA.
- PRNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Principia Biopharma Inc's official web site, go to www.principiabio.com.
PRNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.05||52-week high||$101.89|
|Prev. close||$99.95||52-week low||$25.35|
|Day high||$100.37||Avg. volume||729,676|
|50-day MA||$94.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.53||Market Cap||3.32B|
Principia Biopharma Inc. (PRNB) Company Bio
Principia Biopharma Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing novel oral therapies for immunology and oncology in the United States. It is developing PRN1008, an inhibitor that is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of pemphigus, a chronic skin disease, as well as in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of immune thrombocytopenic purpura; PRN2246, an inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and other central nervous system diseases; PRN1371, a drug candidate, which is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of solid tumors; and oral small molecule inhibitors of the immunoproteasome. The company has collaboration agreements with Genzyme Corporation and AbbVie Biotechnology Limited. Principia Biopharma Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in South San Francisco, California.