Principia Biopharma Inc. (PRNB): Price and Financial Metrics
PRNB Stock Summary
- Principia Biopharma Inc's stock had its IPO on September 14, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.48% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Principia Biopharma Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Principia Biopharma Inc is reporting a growth rate of 770.31%; that's higher than 98.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Principia Biopharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACIU, MGNX, PIRS, ARGX, and CTMX.
- Visit PRNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.principiabio.com.
PRNB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.13||52-week high||$64.25|
|Prev. close||$57.31||52-week low||$25.35|
|Day high||$64.24||Avg. volume||344,667|
|50-day MA||$44.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.31||Market Cap||2.07B|
Principia Biopharma Inc. (PRNB) Company Bio
Principia Biopharma Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing novel oral therapies for immunology and oncology in the United States. It is developing PRN1008, an inhibitor that is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of pemphigus, a chronic skin disease, as well as in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of immune thrombocytopenic purpura; PRN2246, an inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and other central nervous system diseases; PRN1371, a drug candidate, which is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of solid tumors; and oral small molecule inhibitors of the immunoproteasome. The company has collaboration agreements with Genzyme Corporation and AbbVie Biotechnology Limited. Principia Biopharma Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in South San Francisco, California.