Procaps Group, S.A. (PROC): Price and Financial Metrics
PROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.99||52-week high||$7.19|
|Prev. close||$3.21||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||21,242|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.87||Market Cap||337.33M|
PROC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROC Stock Summary
- PROCAPS GROUP SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.48% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -55.78 for PROCAPS GROUP SA; that's greater than it is for merely 0.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PROCAPS GROUP SA is reporting a growth rate of -19,782.93%; that's higher than only 0.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCAPS GROUP SA, a group of peers worth examining would be SRCL, UUU, GGE, ILMN, and PCTI.
- Visit PROC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to uac-ii.
PROC Valuation Summary
- PROC's price/earnings ratio is 13.7; this is 49.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PROC's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROC.
PROC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PROC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.56% of graded US stocks.
- PROC's asset turnover comes in at 1.638 -- ranking 7th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PROC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Procaps Group, S.A. (PROC) Company Bio
Procaps Group, S.A. develops, manufactures, and markets over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drugs, nutritional supplements, and clinical solutions. It operates in 13 countries in Latin America. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
PROC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROC Latest Social Stream
View Full PROC Social Stream
Latest PROC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCAPS GROUP SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROC as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI & BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, November 22, 2023--Procaps Group Announces Appointment of Jose Antonio Vieira as Chief Executive Officer Starting 2024
MIAMI & BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, November 14, 2023--Procaps Group Update on Third Quarter Results
MIAMI & BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, November 10, 2023--Procaps Group to Report Third Quarter and Nine Months Results on Tuesday November 14 and Host Conference Call on Thursday November 16 at 10:30a.m. ET
MIAMI & BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, October 30, 2023--Procaps Group Wins First Place in Ranking of Innovative Companies in the Pharma Sector in Colombia
MIAMI & BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, October 23, 2023--Procaps Appoints Sandra Sánchez y Oldenhage to Board of Directors
PROC Price Returns