Procaps Group, S.A. (PROC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROC POWR Grades
- PROC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PROC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 74 days.
- PROC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.21% of US stocks).
PROC Stock Summary
- PROCAPS GROUP SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.35% of US listed stocks.
- PROC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PROC comes in at 23.32% -- higher than that of 92.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROCAPS GROUP SA are STCN, LYV, GTX, RAD, and EXPR.
- Visit PROC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to uac-ii.
PROC Valuation Summary
- PROC's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PROC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROC.
PROC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PROC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.56% of graded US stocks.
- PROC's asset turnover comes in at 1.638 -- ranking 7th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PROC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PROC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.82||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$5.27||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$5.10||Avg. volume||36,244|
|50-day MA||$4.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.54||Market Cap||543.79M|
Procaps Group, S.A. (PROC) Company Bio
Procaps Group, S.A. develops, manufactures, and markets over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drugs, nutritional supplements, and clinical solutions. It operates in 13 countries in Latin America. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Most Popular Stories View All
PROC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROC Latest Social Stream
View Full PROC Social Stream
Latest PROC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCAPS GROUP SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROC as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
The biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday are ready to go as we dive into the latest news for investors this morning!
Procaps Issues Shareholder Letter and Provides Preliminary Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results and 2023 Guidance
Reports Preliminary Financial Estimates for Net Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA for Full Year 2022 Realigns Board of Directors to Focus on Profitable Growth Announces $5M+ Share Repurchase Program Commences $15MM Cost Reduction Plan to Improve Margins and Financial Performance 20-F & Conference Call for Q4 and FY 2022 Financial Results Expected to Occur in March 2023 MIAMI and BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, Feb. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Procaps Group (NASDAQ: PROC) (“Procaps” or the “Company”), a leadi
Procaps Announces Key Changes to the Board of Directors
International Corporate Executive and Attorney Alberto Eguiguren Correa Appointed to Board of Directors MIAMI and BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Procaps Group (NASDAQ: PROC) (“Procaps” or the “Company”), a leading integrated LatAm healthcare and pharmaceutical conglomerate, announced the election of Alberto Eguiguren Correa to its Board of Directors. Alberto Eguiguren is an accomplished corporate executive and attorney with board experience including over 20 years in g
Procaps Group Announces Termination of Acquisition Agreement with Grupo Somar
Company to Provide 2023 Value Creation Plan at J.P. Morgan Healthcare ConferenceMIAMI and BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Procaps Group, S.A. (NASDAQ: PROC) (“Procaps” or the “Company”), a leading integrated LatAm healthcare and pharmaceutical conglomerate, today announced the termination of its previously-reported definitive agreement (the “SPA”) to acquire Grupo Somar from the sellers under the SPA. As previously reported, the closing of the acquisition of Grupo Somar
Procaps to Present at 2023 Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
MIAMI and BARRANQUILLA, Colombia, Dec. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Procaps Group, S.A. (NASDAQ: PROC) (“Procaps” or the “Company”), a leading integrated LatAm healthcare and pharmaceutical conglomerate, today announced that it will present at the 2023 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at 8:00 am PST. At that time, Procaps will present its 2023 growth plans to investors. Ruben Minski commented “We look forward to updating our investors on our growth plans for 2023.
PROC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...