Profound Medical Corp. (PROF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PROF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 33.07% of US stocks.
- PROF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PROF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PROF Stock Summary
- PROF's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than only 2.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 73.51, Profound Medical Corp has a higher such ratio than 95.66% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Profound Medical Corp; that's greater than it is for only 7.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Profound Medical Corp are EVGN, ALBO, PLIN, ABEO, and NSTG.
- PROF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Profound Medical Corp's official web site, go to www.profoundmedical.com.
PROF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.54||52-week high||$28.97|
|Prev. close||$18.68||52-week low||$12.44|
|Day high||$19.04||Avg. volume||69,271|
|50-day MA||$18.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.96||Market Cap||377.23M|
Profound Medical Corp. (PROF) Company Bio
Profound Medical Corp. operates as a medical device company. The Company develops and commercializes technology for the treatment of localized prostate cancer. Profound Medical offers its services worldwide.
PROF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROF Latest Social Stream
View Full PROF Social Stream
Latest PROF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Profound Medical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROF as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profound Medical Corp. (TSX: PRN; NASDAQ: PROF) (“Profound” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage medical device company that develops and markets customizable, incision-free therapies for the ablation of diseased tissue, announced today that management will participate in two investor conferences in June. Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference: Profound is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET.Virtual Raymond James Human Health Innovations Conference: Profound is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The fireside chats will be broadcast live and archived on the Company's website at www.profoundmedical.com under "Webcasts" in the Investors section....
A look at the shareholders of Profound Medical Corp. ( TSE:PRN ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders...
Profound Medical Corp. (PROF) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 12, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Stephen Kilmer – Investor Relations Aaron Davidson – Senior Vice President-Corporate Development and Chief Financial Officer Arun Menawat – Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Brianna O'Toole – Jefferies Rahul Sarugaser – Raymond...
TORONTO, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profound Medical Corp. (NASDAQ:PROF; TSX:PRN) (“Profound” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage medical device company that develops and markets customizable, incision-free therapies for the ablation of diseased tissue, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Recent Corporate Highlights On February 18, 2021, the Company participated in the BTIG Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference.On March 3, 2021, Profound announced the appointment of Cynthia Lavoie Ph.D., MBA, to its Board of Directors.On March 3, 2021, the Company participated in the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference.On March 4, 2021, Profound participated in the Cowen 41st Annual Health C...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Profound Medical Corp. (TSX:PRN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
PROF Price Returns