Progenity Inc. (PROG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROG POWR Grades
- PROG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PROG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PROG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.77% of US stocks).
PROG Stock Summary
- Progenity Inc's stock had its IPO on June 19, 2020, making it an older stock than just 2.84% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Progenity Inc comes in at -51.9%, a number that bests just 3.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Progenity Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Progenity Inc are EYPT, HTGM, ICAD, CLPT, and SCWX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PROG's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001580063.
PROG Valuation Summary
- PROG's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 100.82% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PROG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 15 months.
- PROG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROG.
PROG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PROG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.47% of graded US stocks.
- PROG's asset turnover comes in at 0.499 -- ranking 52nd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PROG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PROG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$7.86|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$1.36||Avg. volume||10,547,336|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.44||Market Cap||203.05M|
Progenity Inc. (PROG) Company Bio
Progenity, Inc. engages in the provision of molecular and specialized diagnostic tests to clinicians. Its products include Preparent Carrier Test, Innatal Prenatal Screen, Riscover Hereditary Cancer, and Resura Prenatal Test. The company was founded by Paul W. Hawran and Harry Stylli in 2010 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PROG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROG Latest Social Stream
View Full PROG Social Stream
Latest PROG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Progenity Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROG as an investment opportunity.
Progenity Announces Oral Presentation on Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders at 34th Belgian Week of Gastroenterology
Dr. Bram Verstockt to present patient data establishing correlation between drug levels in colon and clinical outcomesSAN DIEGO, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenity, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROG), a biotechnology company innovating in the field of oral biotherapeutics for gastrointestinal health and beyond, today announced that patient data on indicators of efficacy in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders has been accepted for oral presentation during the 34th edition of the Belgian Week of
Progenity spent 2021 reinventing itself, dumping its testing laboratory, hiring a new CEO, and refocusing on its patent portfolio.
Progenity Announces Acceptance of Two Abstracts on Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders at ECCO’22
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenity, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROG), a biotechnology company innovating in the field of oral biotherapeutics for gastrointestinal health and beyond, today announced that two presentations with patient data on indicators of efficacy in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders have been accepted by the 17th Congress of the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO), February 16-19, 2022, the world’s largest forum for IBD specialists. ECCO’s mission
There's a mismatch as Progenity's patent portfolio keeps growing, yet PROG stock has declined.
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenity, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROG), a biotechnology company innovating in the field of oral biotherapeutics for gastrointestinal health and beyond, today announced that the company will participate in a pre-recorded presentation at the H.C. Wainwright BIOCONNECT Virtual Conference. The presentation will be available on the conference website beginning at 7 a.m. Eastern / 4 a.m. Pacific on January 10, 2022. A link to the presentation will also be available
PROG Price Returns