ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PRPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.97% of US stocks.
- PRPH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PRPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PRPH Stock Summary
- PRPH's current price/earnings ratio is 4.24, which is higher than only 7.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PROPHASE LABS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,035.63%; that's higher than only 1.72% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRPH's revenue has grown 273.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.68% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROPHASE LABS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASRT, PIPR, WWE, BGCP, and BOXL.
- Visit PRPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prophaselabs.com.
PRPH Valuation Summary
- PRPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.5; this is 64.65% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PRPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPH.
PRPH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -98.37%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -98.37%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 824.74%.
The table below shows PRPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPH has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.86% of graded US stocks.
- PRPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.618 -- ranking 52nd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NBIX, CEMI, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPH.
The table below shows PRPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.08||52-week high||$15.25|
|Prev. close||$8.21||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$8.23||Avg. volume||54,311|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.39||Market Cap||131.53M|
ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH) Company Bio
ProPhase Labs, Inc. manufactures zinc gluconate glycine lozenges and homeopathic gum. The Company's products reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms. ProPhase also manufactures nutrition and weight management products.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPH Social Stream
Latest PRPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROPHASE LABS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPH as an investment opportunity.
While insiders own 21% of ProPhase Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRPH), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 60% ownership
If you want to know who really controls ProPhase Labs, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRPH ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
GARDEN CITY, NY, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPH) (“ProPhase”), a growth oriented and diversified diagnostics, genomics and biotech company, today announced it has completed its previously announced acquisition of the world-wide exclusive rights to the BE-Smart Esophageal Pre-Cancer diagnostic screening test and related intellectual property assets from Stella Diagnostics, Inc. (“Stella”). The BE-Smart test is focused on the early detection of esophageal cance
Pulled from Benzinga Pro data, ProPhase Labs (NASDAQ: PRPH ) posted Q3 earnings of $968 thousand, an increase from Q2 of 87.0%. Sales dropped to $24.20 million, a 16.82% decrease between quarters. ProPhase Labs earned $7.45 million, and sales totaled $29.09 million in Q2. What Is ROCE? Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative of successful growth of a company and is a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ProPhase Labs has strengthened its fundamentals through profitable COVID-19 testing. Read why I downgrade my initial stance to a Hold position for PRPH stock.
GARDEN CITY, NY, Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ProPhase Labs, Inc. “ProPhase” (NASDAQ: PRPH), a growth oriented and diversified diagnostics, genomics…
PRPH Price Returns