Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PRPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||1,035,238|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||62.91M|
PRPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PRPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PRPL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PRPL Stock Summary
- PRPL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.16 -- higher than only 3.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, PURPLE INNOVATION INC has a higher such ratio than just 3.56% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PURPLE INNOVATION INC is reporting a growth rate of -287.51%; that's higher than merely 4.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TANH, TCMD, NAOV, ALPP, and TRT.
- Visit PRPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to purple.com.
PRPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PRPL's price/sales ratio is 81.25% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 97 months, PRPL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPL.
PRPL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 30.55%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11368.7%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1760.98%.
The table below shows PRPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.22% of graded US stocks.
- PRPL's asset turnover comes in at 1.362 -- ranking 9th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, KBAL, and EL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPL.
The table below shows PRPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) Company Bio
Purple Innovation, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of comfort technology products. It offers mattresses, bed pillows, seat cushions, mattress protector, and bamboo sheets. The company was founded by Terry V. Pearce and Tony M. Pearce in 1989 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
PRPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPL Social Stream
Latest PRPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURPLE INNOVATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPL as an investment opportunity.
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL) ("Purple"), the world leader and inventor of the GelFlex® Grid and holder of over 150 patents, today announced an extension to its pillow line with two new offerings: Purple Harmony™ Anywhere, a travel sized version of the best-selling Harmony pillow; and Freeform™, a customizable pillow. These new pillows join the selection of Purple's wildly popular pillow line featuring the brand's signature GelFlex® Grid, which is engineered to alleviate aches and balan
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRPL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Purple Innovation Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Cody McAlester of ICR. Please go ahead. Cody McAlester: Thank you for joining Purple Innovation’s third […]
Q3 2023 Purple Innovation Inc Earnings Call
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL) ("Purple"), a comfort innovation company known for creating the "World's First No Pressure ™ Mattress," today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Purple Innovation's (PRPL) third-quarter 2023 sales results are likely to reflect gains from the innovative product line, brand development and expansion initiatives.
PRPL Price Returns