Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PRPL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PRPL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PURPLE INNOVATION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PRPL has reported earnings growth of -78.97%, putting it ahead of just 17.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PURPLE INNOVATION INC comes in at -13.55%, a number that bests merely 11.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PURPLE INNOVATION INC are TATT, VIRC, CNET, NODK, and FOSL.
- PRPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PURPLE INNOVATION INC's official web site, go to purple.com.
PRPL Valuation Summary
- PRPL's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 88 months, PRPL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPL.
PRPL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1760.98%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -312.62%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -713.51%.
The table below shows PRPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.22% of graded US stocks.
- PRPL's asset turnover comes in at 1.362 -- ranking 9th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, KBAL, and EL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPL.
The table below shows PRPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$8.74|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$5.70||Avg. volume||405,335|
|50-day MA||$5.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||510.56M|
Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) Company Bio
Purple Innovation, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of comfort technology products. It offers mattresses, bed pillows, seat cushions, mattress protector, and bamboo sheets. The company was founded by Terry V. Pearce and Tony M. Pearce in 1989 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPL Social Stream
Latest PRPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURPLE INNOVATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPL as an investment opportunity.
Coliseum Capital plans to nominate a slate of directors to Purple’s board. Brookfield Asset Management disclosed a large stake in annuity provider American Equity.
Purple Innovation (PRPL) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Mattress company Purple Innovation ‘disappointed’ that hedge fund Coliseum wants to replace most of its board after making bid for company
Mattress maker Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) said Thursday it is “disappointed” that within days of a special committee rejecting a bid for the company from Coliseum Capital Management LLC, the hedge fund is seeking to replace most of the board. “The Special Committee acknowledges that Coliseum, as a 44.7% shareholder of Purple, is entitled to reasonable representation on the Board, and notes that Coliseum’s Managing Partner Adam Gray has served on the Board since the time that Purple went public in 2018,” the company said in a statement. Gray has also served as chair of Purple’s nominating and governance committee since it was formed, giving the fund “significant” influence over those practices.
Purple Innovation Special Committee of the Board Comments on Coliseum Capital Management's Amended 13D
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL), a comfort innovation company known for creating the "World's First No Pressure® Mattress," today responded to the amended Schedule 13D filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission by Coliseum Capital Management, LLC on January 17, 2023.
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL) ("Purple"), a comfort innovation company known for creating the "World's First No Pressure® Mattress," today announced the appointment of Scott Kerby as its Chief of Owned Retail, effective January 16, 2023.
PRPL Price Returns