Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPL POWR Grades
- PRPL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 55.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PRPL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PRPL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PRPL is currently 73.83, higher than 93.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 168.62%, Purple Innovation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.65% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Purple Innovation Inc is reporting a growth rate of 683.65%; that's higher than 96.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTRN, SCVL, IHC, UIHC, and KFY.
- PRPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Purple Innovation Inc's official web site, go to purple.com.
PRPL Valuation Summary
- PRPL's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 25.81% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PRPL's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 71 months.
- Over the past 71 months, PRPL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPL.
PRPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.25% of graded US stocks.
- PRPL's asset turnover comes in at 1.362 -- ranking 9th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, KBAL, and EL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPL.
The table below shows PRPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.53||52-week high||$41.08|
|Prev. close||$22.51||52-week low||$21.69|
|Day high||$22.77||Avg. volume||1,101,747|
|50-day MA||$24.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.20||Market Cap||1.51B|
Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) Company Bio
Purple Innovation, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of comfort technology products. It offers mattresses, bed pillows, seat cushions, mattress protector, and bamboo sheets. The company was founded by Terry V. Pearce and Tony M. Pearce in 1989 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPL Social Stream
Latest PRPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Purple Innovation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPL as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Wasatch Small Cap: “We Believe Purple Innovation (PRPL)’s Three- to Five-Year Growth will be Strong”
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Small Cap Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 6.32% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q2 of 2021, outperforming the benchmarks, Russell 2000 Growth Index, that increased 3.92%, and the […]
Baron Discovery Fund recently published its second-quarter commentary – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the second quarter of 2021, the Baron Discovery Fund returned 6.07% (institutional shares). In comparison, the benchmark S&P 500 Index was up 8.55%, while the Russell 2000 Growth Index was up 3.92%. You should check out Baron […]
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL) ("Purple" or the "Company"), a leader in comfort innovation and the creator of the renowned Purple® Mattress, today announced that
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL) ("Purple" or the "Company"), a leader in comfort innovation and the creator of the renowned Purple® Mattress, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Craig Phillips and the Company have determined to separate, effective August 31, 2021. Purple has engaged an executive search firm to identify Phillips' successor.
PRPL Price Returns