Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPL POWR Grades
- PRPL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PRPL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
PRPL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRPL is 4.98 -- better than 92.13% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 102.67, Purple Innovation Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Purple Innovation Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTE, FOSL, TTSH, GCO, and NUS.
- Visit PRPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to purple.com.
PRPL Valuation Summary
- PRPL's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 25.81% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PRPL's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 71 months.
- Over the past 71 months, PRPL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPL.
PRPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.22% of graded US stocks.
- PRPL's asset turnover comes in at 1.362 -- ranking 9th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, KBAL, and EL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPL.
The table below shows PRPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.58||52-week high||$28.89|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$2.99|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||2,141,549|
|50-day MA||$4.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||297.48M|
Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) Company Bio
Purple Innovation, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of comfort technology products. It offers mattresses, bed pillows, seat cushions, mattress protector, and bamboo sheets. The company was founded by Terry V. Pearce and Tony M. Pearce in 1989 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPL Social Stream
Latest PRPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Purple Innovation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPL as an investment opportunity.
Purple Innovation (PRPL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Plymouth, MI, based Investment company Schwartz Investment Counsel Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Purple Innovation Inc, AptarGroup Inc, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners PLC, Polaris Inc, Intercontinental Exchange Inc, sells Lowe's Inc, Mondelez International Inc, Medtronic PLC, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Quest Diagnostics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Schwartz Investment Counsel Inc.
Montreal, A8, based Investment company Van Berkom & Associates Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Victory Capital Holdings Inc, Cerence Inc, Purple Innovation Inc, DoubleVerify Holdings Inc, Sotera Health Co, sells Landstar System Inc, InMode, Healthcare Services Group Inc, Colliers International Group Inc, Tucows Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Van Berkom & Associates Inc..
Investment company Kornitzer Capital Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys TaskUs Inc, Digital Turbine Inc, Aptiv PLC, DoubleVerify Holdings Inc, Codexis Inc, sells 8x8 Inc, Riskified, Lyft Inc, Genius Sports, Mimecast during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kornitzer Capital Management Inc .
Greenwich, CT, based Investment company Lapides Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys NCR Corp, Euronet Worldwide Inc, Adtran Inc, Universal Electronics Inc, 8x8 Inc, sells , Cognyte Software, Cognyte Software, 1847 Goedeker Inc, Calix Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lapides Asset Management, LLC.
PRPL Price Returns