Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PRPL Stock Summary
- Purple Innovation Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.84% of US listed stocks.
- PRPL's current price/earnings ratio is 892.82, which is higher than 99.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Purple Innovation Inc is reporting a growth rate of -806.29%; that's higher than merely 2.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Purple Innovation Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTSH, JJSF, ICL, FLOW, and MAN.
- PRPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Purple Innovation Inc's official web site, go to purple.com.
PRPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$41.08|
|Prev. close||$36.15||52-week low||$4.42|
|Day high||$29.34||Avg. volume||1,119,100|
|50-day MA||$35.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.14||Market Cap||1.50B|
Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) Company Bio
Purple Innovation, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of comfort technology products. It offers mattresses, bed pillows, seat cushions, mattress protector, and bamboo sheets. The company was founded by Terry V. Pearce and Tony M. Pearce in 1989 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
PRPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPL Social Stream
Latest PRPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Purple Innovation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPL as an investment opportunity.
Purple Innovation (PRPL): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.05; GAAP EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.14.Revenue of $173.89M (+39.9% Y/Y) misses by $22.3M.Press Release...
Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 04, 2021, 08:30 ET Company Participants Brendon Frey - ICR Joseph Megibow - CEO & Director Craig Phillips - CFO & Treasurer Conference Call Participants Seth Basham - Wedbush Securities Bradley Thomas - KeyBanc Capital Markets Bobby Griffin - Raymond...
The company's financial results and guidance failed to live up to Wall Street's expectations, even though it's investing heavily in future growth.
Mattress and accessories provider Purple Innovation's quarterly earnings and revenue guidance fall short of Wall Street's expectations.
Purple Innovation (PRPL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -36.36% and -11.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PRPL Price Returns
Continue Researching PRPLWant to do more research on Purple Innovation Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!