Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PRPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.75||Avg. volume||972,876|
|50-day MA||$2.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.44||Market Cap||172.90M|
PRPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PRPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PRPL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.5% of US stocks).
PRPL Stock Summary
- PRPL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than merely 5.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PURPLE INNOVATION INC is reporting a growth rate of -287.51%; that's higher than just 5.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PURPLE INNOVATION INC's share price is greater than that of 88.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PURPLE INNOVATION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MITQ, ALPP, TGEN, SNBR, and TANH.
- PRPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PURPLE INNOVATION INC's official web site, go to purple.com.
PRPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PRPL's price/sales ratio is 28.57% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- PRPL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPL.
PRPL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 30.55%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11368.7%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1760.98%.
The table below shows PRPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.22% of graded US stocks.
- PRPL's asset turnover comes in at 1.362 -- ranking 9th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, KBAL, and EL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPL.
The table below shows PRPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Purple Innovation Inc. (PRPL) Company Bio
Purple Innovation, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of comfort technology products. It offers mattresses, bed pillows, seat cushions, mattress protector, and bamboo sheets. The company was founded by Terry V. Pearce and Tony M. Pearce in 1989 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
PRPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPL Social Stream
Latest PRPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURPLE INNOVATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPL as an investment opportunity.
Purple Innovation, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPL) ("Purple"), the world leader in sleep innovation and inventor of GelFlex® Grid Technology, today announced the appointment of Todd Vogensen as its Chief Financial officer, effective October 16, 2023.
Although deciphering unusual options activity stocks can be difficult at first, targeting this arena can reveal valuable information.
Investors need to pay close attention to Purple Innovation (PRPL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
These undervalued penny stocks each provide big upside potential, while trading with relatively high margins of safety.
Shares of direct-to-consumer mattress maker Purple Innovation (NASDAQ: PRPL) were falling today after the company issued a disappointing second-quarter earnings report. Both wholesale and direct-to-consumer revenue were down by about the same percentage as overall revenue. Gross margin in the quarter fell 210 basis points to 31.8%, though the company said with adjustments for its product refresh, gross margin was 38.6%, or up 470 basis points, which was due to cost-saving and efficiency initiatives.
PRPL Price Returns