Precipio, Inc. (PRPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,825,817, PRECIPIO INC has a greater market value than merely 6.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PRECIPIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PRPO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 14.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPRX, LEV, ASLE, XOMA, and WNS.
- PRPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRECIPIO INC's official web site, go to www.precipiodx.com.
PRPO Valuation Summary
- PRPO's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.1; this is 113.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PRPO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPO.
PRPO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -74.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.67%.
The table below shows PRPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.61% of graded US stocks.
- PRPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 58th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROP, AXDX, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPO.
The table below shows PRPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$2.83|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$0.86||Avg. volume||203,272|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||18.28M|
Precipio, Inc. (PRPO) Company Bio
Precipio, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers medicines for oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. Precipio also provides specialized clinical and research services to biopharmaceutical companies developing targeted therapies. Precipio serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPO Social Stream
Latest PRPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECIPIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPO as an investment opportunity.
Adding customer segment exceeding $100M in market potentialNEW HAVEN, Conn., Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), has signed a distribution agreement for HemeScreen with a major distribution partner (name withheld as per partner’s policy). Following an upcoming training program and onboarding of their national coverage, this distribution channel partner’s sales team will begin promoting and driving sales of the HemeScreen platform
Precipio continues to build strong team in anticipation of substantial growth in the next 12 monthsNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), welcomes Sharon Robins as the Company’s Senior Director of Laboratory & Hospital Sales for the Product’s Division. As the Company launches HemeScreen with ThermoFisher and its 200+ member sales force, and with the goal of Thermo meeting its first-year target of $10M in revenues (a
E ratio of -2.82.
New technology enables same day test results by eliminating extra confirmation stepNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), announces the launch of its second generation of HemeScreen panels. Precipio’s customers using HemeScreen in their laboratory will have the option of upgrading to the 1-step assay, or remaining with the current assay. While the first generation of panels required a 2-step process that included a
Toni-Ann Mills Joins Precipio’s Products Division to Lead Channel Partner Training, Learning & Development
Precipio prepares to launch a nationwide HemeScreen sales effort of 250+ sales reps from AmerisourceBergen, ThermoFisher, and other distributorsNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), welcomes Toni-Ann Mills as the Company’s Senior Director for Learning & Development. With a ~$0.5B market potential for HemeScreen, Precipio is preparing to mobilize all resources towards capturing significant market share. As Precipio
PRPO Price Returns