Precipio, Inc. (PRPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 34 weeks.
- PRPO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PRPO Stock Summary
- PRPO has a higher market value than merely 9.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,443,330.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRPO's revenue has grown 93.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.02% of US companies in our set.
- Precipio Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGR, CURI, DGLY, MPX, and AMSF.
- PRPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Precipio Inc's official web site, go to www.precipiodx.com.
PRPO Valuation Summary
- PRPO's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.4; this is 121.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PRPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PRPO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPO.
PRPO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -99.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.33%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.69%.
The table below shows PRPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.89% of graded US stocks.
- PRPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 57th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AXDX, TMO, and PACB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPO.
The table below shows PRPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$9.18|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$1.72|
|Day high||$3.09||Avg. volume||5,537,994|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||67.67M|
Precipio, Inc. (PRPO) Company Bio
Precipio, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers medicines for oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. Precipio also provides specialized clinical and research services to biopharmaceutical companies developing targeted therapies. Precipio serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPO Social Stream
Latest PRPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Precipio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPO as an investment opportunity.
The weekend is officially over and that means it's time to jump back into investing with a look at Monday's biggest pre-market stock movers!
Good morning, trader!
HemeScreen Assays will enable AON to deliver rapid patient diagnostics for hematologic malignancies through advanced molecular screening technologyNEW HAVEN, Conn. and FORT MYERS, Fla., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), and American Oncology Network, LLC (AON), a high-growth community oncology provider, announces the signing of an agreement under which AON will adopt Precipio’s HemeScreen® technology and begin running HemeScreen
Due to a schedule conflict, the call is moved to Thursday August 26th at 5:00PM ESTNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be rescheduling its Q2-2021 update call from Monday August 23rd to Thursday, August 26th at 5:00 PM ET due to a schedule conflict. The conference call may be accessed by calling 844-695-5519 (international callers dial 1-412-902-6760). All callers should ask for the Precipio Inc. conference
(Reference to “year-end” was included incorrectly)NEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be hosting its Q2-2021 update call on Monday, August 23rd at 5:00 PM ET. The call will include discussions on all of the company’s core businesses. The shareholder communication issued yesterday, August 12th, inadvertently referenced “year-end” in lieu of “Q2-2021 Company Update”. We wish to inform you of this misstatement,
PRPO Price Returns