Precipio, Inc. (PRPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PRPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRPO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 119 days.
- PRPO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.38% of US stocks).
PRPO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,656,262, Precipio Inc has a greater market value than only 5.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.87%, Precipio Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.61% of about US stocks.
- Precipio Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Precipio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IPI, NCSM, SGA, PAYS, and BYRN.
- PRPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Precipio Inc's official web site, go to www.precipiodx.com.
PRPO Valuation Summary
- PRPO's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.4; this is 121.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PRPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PRPO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPO.
PRPO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.76%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.84%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.96%.
The table below shows PRPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.61% of graded US stocks.
- PRPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 58th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROP, AXDX, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPO.
The table below shows PRPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||224,465|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||25.21M|
Precipio, Inc. (PRPO) Company Bio
Precipio, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers medicines for oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. Precipio also provides specialized clinical and research services to biopharmaceutical companies developing targeted therapies. Precipio serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPO Social Stream
Latest PRPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Precipio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPO as an investment opportunity.
I hope you got your rest out over the holiday weekend because we're starting off Monday with the biggest pre-market stock movers!
In a report released yesterday, Jason McCarthy from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Precipio (PRPO – Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $1.85, close to its 52-week low of $1.72. According to TipRanks.com, McCarthy is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -3.4% and a 26.4% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Appili Therapeutics Inc Class A, Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings, and Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics. Precipio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.00.
New York Cancer & Blood POL will commence the use of HemeScreen in its laboratoryNEW HAVEN, Conn., Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) announces that its HemeScreen RUO assay has received the required approval from New York State’s Department of Health (NY DOH). Hemescreen can now be used by New York based physician-owned laboratories (POLs) who apply to run HemeScreen in their lab as a laboratory-developed test (LDT). New York Sta
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 89bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ETNB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of liver and cardio-metabolic diseases, today announced the appointment of Kathy LaPorte to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Ms. LaPorte brings deep expertise and valuable experience in the industry to the Company. "It is a pleasure to welcome Kathy, an esteemed industry lea
Conference Call to be held on Monday, November 15th, 2021 at 5:00 PM ESTNEW HAVEN, Conn., Nov. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be hosting its Q3-2021 update call on Monday, November 15th at 5:00 PM ET. The call will include updates on the company’s current core businesses. The conference call may be accessed by calling 844-695-5519 (international callers dial 1-412-902-6760). All callers should ask for the Precipio Inc. confer
PRPO Price Returns