Precipio, Inc. (PRPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPO Stock Summary
- PRPO has a higher market value than merely 6.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,195,930.
- Of note is the ratio of PRECIPIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.65%, PRECIPIO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WRBY, FRGE, ONEM, NRDY, and CUEN.
- PRPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRECIPIO INC's official web site, go to www.precipiodx.com.
PRPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRPO's price/earnings ratio is 106.61% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- PRPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPO.
PRPO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -99.78%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.79%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -428.1%.
The table below shows PRPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.61% of graded US stocks.
- PRPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 58th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROP, AXDX, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPO.
The table below shows PRPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$1.77|
|Prev. close||$0.89||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||137,600|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||20.32M|
Precipio, Inc. (PRPO) Company Bio
Precipio, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers medicines for oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. Precipio also provides specialized clinical and research services to biopharmaceutical companies developing targeted therapies. Precipio serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPO Social Stream
Latest PRPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECIPIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPO as an investment opportunity.
Customer to begin gradually onboarding panels in Q1-2023, potential $1.2M revenue at full capacityNEW HAVEN, Conn., Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) announced a 4-year agreement with a new customer to bring HemeScreen™ technology into their lab. Based on volume information provided by the customer, revenues in Q1-2023 are projected to be approximately at a $250,000 run rate (an increase of ~15% to our current HemeScreen run rate
Precipio Presents Poster on HemeScreen® Study at Association of Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2022 Annual Conference
Poster presents findings of a study of ~1000 patient samples demonstrating superior accuracy for HemeScreen™ MPN AssayNEW HAVEN, Conn., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) presented at the annual 2022 AMP conference a poster presentation of the results of a groundbreaking study, conducted in collaboration with faculty at the University of Pennsylvania. The study, expected to be published in detail early next year, demonstrates the
Conference Call to be held on Monday, November 14th, 2022 at 5:00 PM ETNEW HAVEN, Conn., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be hosting its Q3-2022 shareholder update call on Monday, November 14th at 5:00 PM ET. The call will include updates on the Company’s current core businesses. The conference call may be accessed by calling 844-695-5519 (international callers dial 1-412-902-6760). All callers should ask for the Precipio
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Precipio, Inc.'s...
Adding customer segment exceeding $100M in market potentialNEW HAVEN, Conn., Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), has signed a distribution agreement for HemeScreen with a major distribution partner (name withheld as per partner’s policy). Following an upcoming training program and onboarding of their national coverage, this distribution channel partner’s sales team will begin promoting and driving sales of the HemeScreen platform
PRPO Price Returns