Precipio, Inc. (PRPO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$1.70|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||74,317|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.78||Market Cap||13.71M|
PRPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPO Stock Summary
- PRPO has a higher market value than only 6.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,187,369.
- Of note is the ratio of PRECIPIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PRPO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.19% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRECIPIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESP, BEEM, ASLE, SGA, and USLM.
- Visit PRPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.precipiodx.com.
PRPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRPO's price/sales ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- PRPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPO.
PRPO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 13.89%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 230.61%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -428.1%.
The table below shows PRPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.61% of graded US stocks.
- PRPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 58th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROP, AXDX, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPO.
The table below shows PRPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PRPO, see our PRPO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Precipio, Inc. (PRPO) Company Bio
Precipio, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers medicines for oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. Precipio also provides specialized clinical and research services to biopharmaceutical companies developing targeted therapies. Precipio serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPO Social Stream
Latest PRPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECIPIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPO as an investment opportunity.
Precipio’s Lab Detects BCR-ABL1 Oncogene Co-Expression of p190 & p210 Isoforms in a CML Patient By Using HemeScreen® Technology
Panel-Based Approach of Driver Mutation Detection Proves Crucial for Patient CareNEW HAVEN, Conn., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. leveraged its proprietary HemeScreen technology as part of the diagnostic process to monitor a patient with a history of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) and p210 isoform expression which allowed the lab to uncover an additional oncogene isoform expression (p190). While many labs only monitor previously detected muta
Precipio Shares Growth Catalysts For HemeScreen
Q1 Results and catalysts show promising growth trajectoryNEW HAVEN, Conn., May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be discussing on today’s shareholders call several growth catalysts that management has been tracking. The Company believes that these catalysts could serve as positive indicators of future growth for HemeScreen revenues. Distributor rep engagement increased from 16% to 37%One of the many benefits of partnering with w
Precipio Announces Q1-2023 Shareholder Update Call
Conference Call to be held on May 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM ETNEW HAVEN, Conn., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be hosting its Q1-2023 corporate update call on May 17th at 5:00 PM ET. The call will include updates on all of the company’s current core businesses. The conference call may be accessed by calling 844-695-5519 (international callers dial 1-412-902-6760). All callers should ask for the Precipio Inc. conference call. Pa
Precipio Adds Substantial Pathology Customer to its Diagnostic Services Division
Customer’s pathology services annual revenues expected to exceed $1.5MNEW HAVEN, Conn., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) announces another agreement with a new pathology services customer to utilize Precipio’s diagnostic services. Based on the customer’s size and expected volume, with the addition of this and other customers, Precipio anticipates that with the addition of this customer, the Company expects to reach approximately
Precipio Signs Another HemeScreen™ Customer
Customer’s revenues expected at $750K at full capacityNEW HAVEN, Conn., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) announces another agreement with a new customer to bring HemeScreen™ technology into their laboratory. With each additional customer, Precipio continues to execute on its strategy, converting pipeline prospects to actual customers, and progressing towards breakeven. The company incurs virtually no additional costs for the onbo
PRPO Price Returns
Continue Researching PRPOWant to see what other sources are saying about Precipio Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Precipio Inc (PRPO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Precipio Inc (PRPO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Precipio Inc (PRPO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...