ProQR Therapeutics N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PRQR): Price and Financial Metrics
PRQR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 45.48, ProQR Therapeutics NV has a higher such ratio than 97.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 246.98%, ProQR Therapeutics NV's debt growth rate surpasses 93.23% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRQR's revenue has grown 1,848.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.44% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ProQR Therapeutics NV, a group of peers worth examining would be CYAD, MRUS, MDWD, ARPO, and CRBP.
- PRQR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ProQR Therapeutics NV's official web site, go to www.proqr.com.
PRQR Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRQR Price/Volume Stats
ProQR Therapeutics N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PRQR) Company Bio
ProQR Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, focused on RNA medicines for the treatment of severe diseases such as cystic fibrosis and Leber's congenital amaurosis. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Leiden, the Netherlands.