ProQR Therapeutics N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PRQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRQR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRQR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.84% of US stocks.
- PRQR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- PRQR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
PRQR Stock Summary
- ProQR Therapeutics NV's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7.49% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 277.14, ProQR Therapeutics NV has a higher such ratio than 98.28% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRQR's revenue has grown -86.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ProQR Therapeutics NV are CRBP, GLYC, MTEM, CTMX, and VYGR.
- PRQR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ProQR Therapeutics NV's official web site, go to www.proqr.com.
PRQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.10||52-week high||$9.46|
|Prev. close||$7.55||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$8.21||Avg. volume||1,662,787|
|50-day MA||$6.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.90||Market Cap||406.66M|
ProQR Therapeutics N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PRQR) Company Bio
ProQR Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, focused on RNA medicines for the treatment of severe diseases such as cystic fibrosis and Leber's congenital amaurosis. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRQR Latest Social Stream
View Full PRQR Social Stream
Latest PRQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ProQR Therapeutics NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRQR as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to ProQR (PRQR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Gainers Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: RKLB) jumped 37.3% to settle at $20.72. Rocket Lab reported 1H sales of $29.5 million and announced it has been awarded a contract to deploy an entire satellite constellation for Kinéis. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Rocket Lab USA with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $30. Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) shares jumped 37.1% to close at $7.94 on Thursday. The company announced with Chevron that the two companies plan to invest in building and
Good morning, trader!
Gainers Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO ) shares climbed 36.6% to $7.91. Chevron and Gevo announced intent to pursue sustainable aviation fuel investment. Offerpad Solutions Inc (NYSE: OPAD ) surged 35.3% to $15.62. Torrid Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CURV ) shares gained 26.1% to $23.29 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results. Torrid sees Q3 sales of $305 million - $315 million, above the consensus of $294.74 million. The company expects FY21 sales of $1.29 billion - $1.31 billion, above the consensus of $1.26 billion. Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: RKLB ) rose 25.1% to $18.87. Rocket Lab reported 1H sales of $29.5 million and announced it has been awarded a contract to deploy an entire satellite constellation for Kinéis. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Rocket ...
The Daily Biotech Pulse: ProQR-Lilly R&D Partnership, Sanofi''s Pemphigus Trial Disappointment, Humanigen''s COVID-19 Drug Denied Emergency Use Authorization
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 8) Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT ) Candel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADL ) (announced its quarterly results) Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDL ) Catalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTLT ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM ) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) ICU Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICUI ) (announced a deal to buy Smiths Medical division for $2.35 billion in cash) IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA ) Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD ) Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG ) Kadmon Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: KDMN ) - announced a deal to be bought by S...
PRQR Price Returns