ProQR Therapeutics N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PRQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRQR POWR Grades
- PRQR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.44% of US stocks.
- PRQR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PRQR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PRQR Stock Summary
- PRQR's price/sales ratio is 23.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.79%, PROQR THERAPEUTICS NV's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.18% of about US stocks.
- PROQR THERAPEUTICS NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRQR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INO, OGEN, IMGN, GSIT, and MEIP.
- PRQR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROQR THERAPEUTICS NV's official web site, go to www.proqr.com.
PRQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$1.42||Avg. volume||1,004,370|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||96.24M|
ProQR Therapeutics N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PRQR) Company Bio
ProQR Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, focused on RNA medicines for the treatment of severe diseases such as cystic fibrosis and Leber's congenital amaurosis. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRQR Latest Social Stream
View Full PRQR Social Stream
Latest PRQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROQR THERAPEUTICS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRQR as an investment opportunity.
ProQR to Present its Axiomer® RNA Editing Technology at the Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics Conference (TIDES Europe) 2022
LEIDEN, Netherlands & CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (Nasdaq: PRQR) (the “Company”), a company dedicated to changing lives through the creation of transformative RNA therapies, today announced a presentation at the Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics conference, or TIDES Europe, that is being held November 16-18, 2022 in Vienna, Austria. ProQR presentation Presentation title: Progress on Development of RNA Base Editing Technologies for Precision
ProQR Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:PRQR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: €24.4m (loss widened by...
In a report released today, Andrew Fein from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on ProQR (PRQR - Research Report), with a price target of $1.50. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.90.According to TipRanks, Fein is an analyst with an average return of -11.9% and a 33.19% success rate. Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Unity Biotechnology, Matinas BioPharma, and Wave Life Sciences.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for ProQR with a $1.75 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $8.60 and a one-year low of $0.53.
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS – Research Report) and ProQR (PRQR – Research Report). Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) Needham analyst Joseph Stringer maintained a Buy rating on Ionis Pharmaceuticals today and set a price target of $60.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $42.86. According to TipRanks.
ProQR (PRQR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -47.83% and 7.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PRQR Price Returns