Perspecta Inc. (PRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
PRSP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Perspecta Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.6% of US stocks.
- PRSP's went public 1.74 years ago, making it older than only 2.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.66, Perspecta Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Perspecta Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KEX, POR, RLJ, APLE, and DAR.
- PRSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perspecta Inc's official web site, go to www.perspecta.com.
PRSP Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.72||52-week high||$29.88|
|Prev. close||$24.87||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$25.20||Avg. volume||1,287,654|
|50-day MA||$26.61||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$25.25||Market Cap||3.99B|
Perspecta Inc. (PRSP) Company Bio
Perspecta Inc. provides enterprise information technology (IT) services to government customers in the United States federal, state, and local markets. It offers cloud, platform, and IT Outsourcing services; enterprise and cloud applications services in the areas of application modernization and transformation, application development, testing and digital assurance, and application management; and enterprise security solutions, including building security infrastructures into the fabric of U.S. government agencies' digital enterprises. The company also provides services for converged mobility and workplace management, such as mobile enterprise services, virtual desktop and application services, and workplace device services; and a portfolio of analytics services comprising analytics platforms, information governance, artificial intelligence, and advisory services. Perspecta Inc. is based in Chantilly, Virginia.
PRSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Perspecta Inc. To summarize, we found that Perspecta Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Perspecta Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 60% of its capital from equity, and 40% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 8.66% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.91 years comes in at 2.53%; that's greater than 97.32% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|