Perspecta Inc. (PRSP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -13.6 -- higher than merely 8.54% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- PRSP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.14; for context, that's better than only 7.75% stocks in our set.
- PRSP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 86.89% over the past 3.25 years -- higher than 93.05% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PRSP's price: TRP, TRNO, SRE, MMC and OLLI.
PRSP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PRSP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.06% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRSP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, PRSP's provides a return of -76.06% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 12.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PRSP than it is for just 13.82% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Perspecta Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 9.76% of them.
PRSP Dividend Chart
PRSP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRSP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.43%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.58%|
|3||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.54%|
|4||ACN||Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||1.40%|
|5||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.31%|
|8||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.75%|
|10||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|