PureTech Health PLC (PRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTC Stock Summary
- PureTech Health plc's stock had its IPO on November 16, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.91% of US equities in our set.
- PRTC's current price/earnings ratio is 168.16, which is higher than 96.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 65.28, PureTech Health plc has a higher such ratio than 96.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PureTech Health plc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPRO, APM, LOGC, LCTX, and BLDP.
- Visit PRTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.puretechhealth.com.
PRTC Valuation Summary
- PRTC's price/sales ratio is 121.5; this is 3097.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 41 weeks, PRTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.3.
- PRTC's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 41 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTC.
PRTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.40||52-week high||$59.92|
|Prev. close||$22.75||52-week low||$18.90|
|Day high||$24.00||Avg. volume||4,692|
|50-day MA||$24.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.21||Market Cap||673.31M|
PureTech Health PLC (PRTC) Company Bio
PureTech Health PLC operates as a bio therapeutics company. The Company focuses on developing medicines for diseases based on insights into the biology and connectivity of the brain, immune, and gut systems. PureTech Health established the underlying programs and platforms that resulted in its broad pipeline of products and product candidates designed to treat diseases with unmet needs.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTC Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTC Social Stream
Latest PRTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PureTech Health plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTC as an investment opportunity.
PureTech Founded Entity Akili Announces PLOS ONE Publication of Clinical Study Results and EEG Data Showing Akili Digital Therapeutic EndeavorRx® Activates Systems in Brain Key to Attentional Functioning
BOSTON, February 17, 2022--PureTech Founded Entity Akili Announces PLOS ONE Publication of Clinical Study Results and EEG Data
PureTech Founded Entity Akili Interactive Announces Filing of Registration Statement on S-4 in Connection with its Proposed Business Combination with Social Capital Suvretta Holdings Corp. I
BOSTON, February 15, 2022--PureTech Founded Entity Akili Announces Filing of Registration Statement on S-4 in Connection with its Proposed Business Combination with SCS
BOSTON, February 10, 2022--PureTech to Present at the SVB Leerink 11th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022, at 10:00am EST
PureTech Founded Entity Gelesis to Launch Plenity® National Media Campaign That Challenges Restrictive Dieting Norms
BOSTON, January 31, 2022--PureTech Founded Entity Gelesis to Launch Plenity® National Media Campaign that Challenges Restrictive Dieting Norms
Wall Street Analysts Think PureTech Health PLC Sponsored ADR (PRTC) Could Surge 92%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 92% in PureTech Health PLC Sponsored ADR (PRTC). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
PRTC Price Returns