PureTech Health PLC (PRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRTC is 0.03 -- better than merely 10.1% of US stocks.
- PRTC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 55.4, PURETECH HEALTH PLC has a higher such ratio than 96.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PURETECH HEALTH PLC are GLYC, AGLE, CRBU, VSTM, and BLDP.
- PRTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PURETECH HEALTH PLC's official web site, go to www.puretechhealth.com.
PRTC Valuation Summary
- PRTC's price/sales ratio is 55.4; this is 986.27% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PRTC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.5 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTC.
PRTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.51||52-week high||$43.57|
|Prev. close||$33.47||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$32.75||Avg. volume||1,633|
|50-day MA||$30.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.98||Market Cap||905.63M|
PureTech Health PLC (PRTC) Company Bio
PureTech Health PLC operates as a bio therapeutics company. The Company focuses on developing medicines for diseases based on insights into the biology and connectivity of the brain, immune, and gut systems. PureTech Health established the underlying programs and platforms that resulted in its broad pipeline of products and product candidates designed to treat diseases with unmet needs.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTC Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTC Social Stream
Latest PRTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURETECH HEALTH PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTC as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, December 22, 2022--PureTech Provides End of Year Report on Key Progress
PureTech’s LYT-300 (Oral Allopregnanolone) Demonstrates Oral Bioavailability, Tolerability and GABAA Receptor Target Engagement in Healthy Volunteers
BOSTON, December 19, 2022--PureTech’s LYT-300 (Oral Allopregnanolone) Demonstrates Oral Bioavailability, Tolerability and GABAA Receptor Target Engagement in Healthy Volunteers
In this article, we discuss the 10 best immunology stocks to invest in. If you want to read about some more immunology stocks, go directly to 5 Best Immunology Stocks to Invest In. Immunology is the study of the immune system of higher organisms in relation to disease. To be more precise, immunology is the […]
BOSTON, December 13, 2022--PureTech to Present at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
PureTech Presents Data for LYT-200 Targeting Galectin-9 in Preclinical Leukemia Cancer Models at the 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
BOSTON, December 12, 2022--PureTech Health plc (Nasdaq: PRTC, LSE: PRTC) ("PureTech" or the "Company"), a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company dedicated to changing the treatment paradigm for devastating diseases, today shared new data supporting the clinical potential of LYT-200, a fully human monoclonal antibody (mAb) designed to inhibit the activity of galectin-9, as a therapeutic agent for the treatment of leukemia. The data were shared in a scientific poster presented at the American Soci
PRTC Price Returns