Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (PRTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PRTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRTH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 29 weeks.
- PRTH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.11% of US stocks).
PRTH Stock Summary
- Priority Technology Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.34% of US listed stocks.
- PRTH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRTH has reported earnings growth of 731.59%, putting it ahead of 97.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IO, CCO, VGR, CSU, and WTI.
- Visit PRTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prth.com.
PRTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PRTH's price/earnings ratio is 64.47% lower, now standing at 14.
- Over the past 59 months, PRTH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- PRTH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6678.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTH.
PRTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$6.17||Avg. volume||53,069|
|50-day MA||$7.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.51||Market Cap||412.00M|
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (PRTH) Company Bio
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. provides payment and data processors services. The Company offers consumer and commercial payments, and institutional services. Priority Technology Holdings serves customers in the United States.
PRTH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Priority Technology Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Priority Technology Holdings Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 15.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRTH, they are:
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.43% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Priority Technology Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 95.86% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTH Social Stream
Latest PRTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Priority Technology Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTH as an investment opportunity.
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Information
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTH) ("Priority" or the "Company"), a leading payments technology company, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of financial markets on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
Priority Technology (PRTH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Priority Technology reported better-than-expected 4Q revenue and earnings. Shares of the payment software and solutions provider were up about 3.3% in Tuesday’s post-market trading session. Priority Technology’s (PRTH) revenue increased 8.1% year-over-year to $106.1 million, from $98.2 million in the comparable year-ago period, and beat analysts’ estimates by $0.48 million. The company’s diluted loss per share was $0.01 in 4Q, compared to a diluted loss per share of $0.11 in the year-ago period. The company’s Chairman and CEO Tom Priore said, “We have executed on our plan to build out our Payment Infrastructure as a Service (PIaaS) solutions while continuing to grow our consumer, commercial and integrated payments divisions.
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTH) ("Priority" or the "Company"), a leading provider of merchant acquiring, integrated payment software and commercial payment solutions, today announced its fourth quarter financial results including strong year-over-year revenue growth and further deleveraging during the quarter.
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. to Participate in the 33rd Annual Roth Conference on March 15, 2021
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTH) ("Priority" or the "Company"), a leading provider of merchant acquiring, integrated payment software and commercial payment solutions, today announced that it is participating in the 33rd Annual Roth Conference on March 15, 2021. Priority's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Tom Priore and other company representatives will participate in one-on-one meetings with investors and analysts during the conference. To schedule a one-on-one meeting with Priority, please contact your Roth representative. A copy of the investor presentation will be available on our website on March 15, 2021. In these meetings, the Company may be discussing the following unaudited fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results and financial guidance for 2021.
PRTH Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTHWant to see what other sources are saying about Priority Technology Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Priority Technology Holdings Inc (PRTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Priority Technology Holdings Inc (PRTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Priority Technology Holdings Inc (PRTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch