Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (PRTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTH POWR Grades
- PRTH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- PRTH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- PRTH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.11% of US stocks).
PRTH Stock Summary
- Priority Technology Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.55% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.62 for Priority Technology Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Priority Technology Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 931.15%; that's higher than 97.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTI, UNIT, VGR, DBD, and IO.
- Visit PRTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prth.com.
PRTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.61||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$6.29||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||62,495|
|50-day MA||$7.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||448.03M|
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (PRTH) Company Bio
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. provides payment and data processors services. The Company offers consumer and commercial payments, and institutional services. Priority Technology Holdings serves customers in the United States.
PRTH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PRTH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Priority Technology Holdings Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Priority Technology Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.32% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Priority Technology Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 96.08% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTH Social Stream
Latest PRTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Priority Technology Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTH as an investment opportunity.
Priority Technology Holding Inc. (PRTH) CEO Tom Priore on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Priority Technology Holding Inc. (PRTH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Dave Faupel - Chief Marketing Director Tom Priore - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Vollkommer - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brian Kinstlinger - Alliance Global Andrew Scutt - ROTH...
Priority Technology (PRTH): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.04 in-line.Revenue of $113.29M (+16.9% Y/Y) beats by $5.95M.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRTH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTH) ("Priority" or the "Company"), a leading payments technology company helping customers collect, store and send money, today announced its first quarter 2021 financial results.
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Information
Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTH) ("Priority" or the "Company"), a leading payments technology company, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of financial markets on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
PRTH Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTHWant to see what other sources are saying about Priority Technology Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Priority Technology Holdings Inc (PRTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Priority Technology Holdings Inc (PRTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Priority Technology Holdings Inc (PRTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch