Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.08% of US stocks.
- PRTK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PRTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PRTK Stock Summary
- PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.43% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.16 for PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRTK has reported earnings growth of 108.93%, putting it ahead of 87.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMRS, PHUN, AXGN, OSIS, and HEAR.
- Visit PRTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to paratekpharma.com.
PRTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRTK's price/sales ratio is 80.39% lower, now standing at 1.
- PRTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 170 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTK.
PRTK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.14%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.96%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -80.42%.
The table below shows PRTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRTK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.58% of graded US stocks.
- PRTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.58 -- ranking 64th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHVN, EVFM, and IBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRTK.
The table below shows PRTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$4.37|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||313,194|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||116.10M|
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK) Company Bio
Paratek Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of antibacterial therapeutics based upon tetracycline chemistry in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTK Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTK Social Stream
Latest PRTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTK as an investment opportunity.
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Announces Inclusion of NUZYRA® (omadacycline) in China’s National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL)
National Healthcare Security Administration Adds NUZYRA to NRDL for Treatment of Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia and Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure InfectionsBOSTON, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK) today announced that China’s National Healthcare Security Administration (NHSA) has added the intravenous (IV) formulation of NUZYRA® (omadacycline) to the country’s National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL) for treatment of community-acquir
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Receives $36.4 Million Milestone Payment Associated with the Second Procurement of NUZYRA® (omadacycline) under BARDA Project BioShield Contract
Total Procurement-related Revenue Recognition of $38.1 Million to Paratek in December 2022Procurement Triggered by Positive Top-Line Data from Pilot Efficacy Study of NUZYRA for the Treatment of Pulmonary Anthrax Announced in December BOSTON, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTK) today announced the receipt of a $36.4 million milestone payment associated with the second procurement of NUZYRA® (omadacycline) under the company’s Project BioShield contract w
Individual investors account for 39% of Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PRTK) ownership, while institutions account for 38%
If you want to know who really controls Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRTK ), then you'll have to look at the...
BOSTON, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRTK) today announced that the Company’s independent directors of the Board have appointed Jeffrey Stein, PhD as its first Lead Independent Director, effective December 8, 2022. Dr. Stein was selected unanimously by the independent directors of the Board, in recognition of his extensive leadership experience, in-depth knowledge of Paratek and the business of the anti-infective industry, strong financial and operation
PRTK Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTKWant to do more research on Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch