Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK): Price and Financial Metrics
PRTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.23||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$2.19||52-week low||$1.29|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||724,253|
|50-day MA||$2.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.06||Market Cap||127.83M|
PRTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PRTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRTK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 76 days.
- PRTK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.09% of US stocks).
PRTK Stock Summary
- PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.63% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.86 for PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for just 6.08% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRTK's revenue has grown 59.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC are ECOR, IRIX, SHYF, TIVC, and BIOL.
- PRTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to paratekpharma.com.
PRTK Valuation Summary
- PRTK's price/earnings ratio is -2; this is 107.34% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PRTK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 178 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTK.
PRTK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.66%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 48551.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.8%.
The table below shows PRTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRTK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.58% of graded US stocks.
- PRTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.58 -- ranking 64th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHVN, EVFM, and IBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRTK.
The table below shows PRTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK) Company Bio
Paratek Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of antibacterial therapeutics based upon tetracycline chemistry in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in in Boston, Massachusetts.
PRTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTK Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTK Social Stream
Latest PRTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARATEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTK as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gurnet Point Capital (“Gurnet Point”) and Novo Holdings A/S (“Novo Holdings”) announced today the completion of their acquisition of Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Paratek” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats. The Company's lead commercial product, NUZYRA® (omadacycline),
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRTK) is definitely on the radar of institutional investors who own 48% of the company
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Paratek Pharmaceuticals' stock price is sensitive to...
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Announces Stockholder Approval of Acquisition by Gurnet Point Capital and Novo Holdings A/S
BOSTON, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Paratek”) (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats, today announced, based on a preliminary vote count, that stockholders have approved the merger agreement proposal at Paratek’s special meeting of stockholders, in connection with the previously announced definitive agreemen
Second Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis Recommends Paratek Pharmaceuticals Stockholders Vote FOR the Acquisition by Gurnet Point Capital and Novo Holdings A/S
Follows the recommendation from ISS to vote FOR the transactionBOSTON, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Paratek") (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats, today announced that a second leading independent proxy advisor Glass, Lewis & Co. (“Glass Lewis”) has recommended that stockholders vote FOR the Company's prev
Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm ISS Recommends Paratek Pharmaceuticals Stockholders Vote FOR the Acquisition by Gurnet Point Capital and Novo Holdings
BOSTON, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Paratek") (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for life-threatening diseases and other public health threats, today announced that leading independent proxy advisor Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (“ISS”) has recommended that stockholders vote FOR the Company's previously announced definitive agreement to be acquired by Gur
PRTK Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTKWant to do more research on Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch