Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK): Price and Financial Metrics
PRTK Stock Summary
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.64% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.85 for Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.55% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 303.37%, a number that bests 98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc are YY, INSM, RDUS, RNWK, and KALA.
- Visit PRTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to paratekpharma.com.
PRTK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRTK Price/Volume Stats
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK) Company Bio
Paratek Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of antibacterial therapeutics based upon tetracycline chemistry in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in in Boston, Massachusetts.