Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTK POWR Grades
- PRTK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.26% of US stocks.
- PRTK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- PRTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PRTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRTK is -1.04 -- better than only 4.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.78 for Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRTK's revenue has grown 243.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDHL, CNTG, FCEL, SNES, and APDN.
- PRTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to paratekpharma.com.
PRTK Valuation Summary
- PRTK's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.7; this is 143.34% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 153 months, PRTK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- PRTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.1 over the prior 153 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTK.
PRTK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 576.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -58.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 142.43%.
The table below shows PRTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRTK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.86% of graded US stocks.
- PRTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.58 -- ranking 61st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHVN, EVFM, and IBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRTK.
The table below shows PRTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$11.23|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$4.90||Avg. volume||494,565|
|50-day MA||$5.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.96||Market Cap||232.75M|
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK) Company Bio
Paratek Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of antibacterial therapeutics based upon tetracycline chemistry in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTK Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTK Social Stream
Latest PRTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTK as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel life-saving therapies for life-threatening diseases or other public health threats for civilian, government and military use, today announced that Randy Brenner, Chief Development and Regulatory Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment (Virtual) Conference. The on-demand presentation will be available on September 13 at 7:00 a.m. ET.
BOSTON, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel life-saving therapies for life-threatening diseases or other public health threats for civilian, government and military use, today announced that Randy Brenner, Chief Development and Regulatory Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment (Virtual) Conference. The on-demand pr
The FDA bestows an Orphan Drug designation to Paratek's (PRTK) marketed drug Nuzyra for the treatment of infections caused by Nontuberculous Mycobacteria.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Coherus Soars On Lung Cancer Data, Illumina Closes On Grail Buy Without Regulatory Clearance, Adagene Strikes Collaboration With Merck
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 18) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX) Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE: GSK) (announced FDA approval for label expansion for its Jemperli) Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO) Innoviva, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
The FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's (NASDAQ: PRTK), Nuzyra (omadacycline) for infections caused by Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM). The orphan drug designation includes NTM pulmonary disease caused by Mycobacterium abscessus complex (MABc), currently in an ongoing Phase 2b study initiated by Paratek. Nuzyra is a once-daily, broad-spectrum antibiotic currently approved for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections and community-acquired bacteria
PRTK Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTKWant to do more research on Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc (PRTK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch