CarParts.com Inc. (PRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTS POWR Grades
- PRTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.66% of US stocks.
- PRTS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- PRTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PRTS Stock Summary
- CarPartscom Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.03% of US listed stocks.
- PRTS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 312.07 -- higher than 89.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRTS's revenue has grown 70.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CarPartscom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ISR, OXBR, INGN, SHSP, and IRIX.
- PRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CarPartscom Inc's official web site, go to www.usautoparts.net.
PRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.22||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$14.32||52-week low||$4.82|
|Day high||$15.36||Avg. volume||2,458,878|
|50-day MA||$15.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.33||Market Cap||731.98M|
CarParts.com Inc. (PRTS) Company Bio
CarParts.com, Inc. operates as an online provider of aftermarket auto parts and accessories in the United States and the Philippines. Its products include Collision Parts, Engine Parts, Performance Parts and Accessories. The firm also sells auto parts to collision repair shops, markets Kool-Vue products to auto parts wholesale distributor, and aftermarket catalytic converters under the Evan Fischer brand. Its flagship Websites include www.carparts.com, www.jcwhitney.com, www.autopartswarehouse.com and www.usautoparts.com. The company was founded by Sol Khazani and Mehran Nia in 1995 and is headquartered in Carson, CA.
PRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTS Social Stream
Latest PRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarPartscom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTS as an investment opportunity.
CarParts.com, Inc. (PRTS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Lev Peker - Director and CEO David Meniane - COO and CFO Conference Call Participants Thomas Forte - D. A. Davidson Darren Aftahi - ROTH Capital Partner Scot Ciccarelli - RBC Capital Markets Ryan...
By optimizing the assortment in Texas, we were able to increase our sales capabilities despite the facility still being in the ramp-up stages. Additionally, our warehouse operations team worked tirelessly to fulfill an unprecedented amount of customer orders across our entire network.
These seven small-cap stocks have the potential of rebounding and making it big in the post-pandemic reality of 2021.
Today, CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) ("CarParts.com") announced the launch of a national ad campaign featuring Daytona 500 champion Michael McDowell. Continuing its mission to simplify the auto parts shopping experience and help drivers get back on the road, CarParts.com aims to connect with consumers through inspirational and entertaining content, leaning into McDowell's story of perseverance as well as his quirky personality. Campaign elements will run on national television, digital and social platforms throughout the year.
CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) will hold a conference call on Monday, May 10, 2021 to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the call.
PRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTSWant to see what other sources are saying about US Auto Parts Network Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch