U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
PRTS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRTS is 7.9 -- better than 95.55% of US stocks.
- PRTS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.23 -- higher than merely 7.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, PRTS has reported earnings growth of -459.38%, putting it ahead of only 3.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RUN, RVP, EVER, SPB, and PDLI.
- PRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US Auto Parts Network Inc's official web site, go to www.usautoparts.net.
PRTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRTS Price/Volume Stats
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS) Company Bio
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. operates as an online retailer of aftermarket auto parts and accessories primarily in the United States, Canada, and the Philippines. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Carson, California.