CarParts.com Inc. (PRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTS POWR Grades
- PRTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.35% of US stocks.
- PRTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PRTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PRTS Stock Summary
- CarPartscom Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.32% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CarPartscom Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PRTS has reported earnings growth of -597.18%, putting it ahead of just 3.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCFT, CVET, PETQ, PLCE, and CVGW.
- Visit PRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usautoparts.net.
PRTS Valuation Summary
- PRTS's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 68.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 754.3 over the prior 177 months.
- PRTS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 439.1 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTS.
PRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -78.19%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.6%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -93474.19%.
The table below shows PRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRTS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.27% of graded US stocks.
- PRTS's asset turnover comes in at 2.71 -- ranking 18th of 165 Retail stocks.
- FLWS, BOOT, and GRWG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRTS.
The table below shows PRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.93||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$8.67||52-week low||$8.26|
|Day high||$9.16||Avg. volume||839,186|
|50-day MA||$12.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.54||Market Cap||469.18M|
CarParts.com Inc. (PRTS) Company Bio
CarParts.com, Inc. operates as an online provider of aftermarket auto parts and accessories in the United States and the Philippines. Its products include Collision Parts, Engine Parts, Performance Parts and Accessories. The firm also sells auto parts to collision repair shops, markets Kool-Vue products to auto parts wholesale distributor, and aftermarket catalytic converters under the Evan Fischer brand. Its flagship Websites include www.carparts.com, www.jcwhitney.com, www.autopartswarehouse.com and www.usautoparts.com. The company was founded by Sol Khazani and Mehran Nia in 1995 and is headquartered in Carson, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTS Social Stream
Latest PRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarPartscom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTS as an investment opportunity.
CarParts.com, (NASDAQ: PRTS) a leading e-commerce auto parts company dedicated to getting drivers back on the road, today announces that it has appointed Ana Dutra to its board of directors. Dutra previously served as Chief Executive Officer of Korn/Ferry Consulting from 2007 until 2013, when she founded Mandala Global Advisors, Inc., where she currently serves as CEO. Mandala is a provider of advisory services to boards and management to accelerate business growth through innovation, globalizat
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 867 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of September 30th, 2021. […]
Shares of CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) jumped over 5% during the extended trading session on January 6, after the company reported robust preliminary revenues for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021. CarParts.com is a U.S.-based online provider of automotive parts and accessories, including collision parts, engine parts, and performance parts and accessories. Record Q4 and FY2021 Revenue Ahead of its upcoming earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year results on March 7, 2022, the company stated that its revenues continue on its growth trajectory for the eighth consecutive quarter.
Roth Capital analyst Darren Aftahi maintained a Buy rating on CarPartscom (PRTS – Research Report) today and set a price target of $18.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $11.08. According to TipRanks.com, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 33.4% and a 43.2% success rate. Aftahi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Fathom Holdings, Digital Turbine, and Argo Blockchain. Currently, the analyst consensus on CarPartscom is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $19.00, representing a 78.9% upside. In a report issued on December 22, Craig-Hallum also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS), one of the leading e-commerce providers of automotive parts and accessories, in light of recent market volatility, is providing preliminary 2021 results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 1, 2022.
PRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTSWant to see what other sources are saying about US Auto Parts Network Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch