CarParts.com Inc. (PRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PRTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PRTS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.43% of US stocks).
PRTS Stock Summary
- CarPartscom Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.83% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 386.82, CarPartscom Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.92% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRTS's revenue has grown 70.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.86% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CarPartscom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMSI, IKNX, TKAT, INGN, and LNTH.
- PRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CarPartscom Inc's official web site, go to www.usautoparts.net.
PRTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PRTS's price/earnings ratio is 715.74% lower, now standing at -242.6.
- PRTS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 344.1 over the prior 176 months.
- PRTS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTS.
PRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.28%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 70.52%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 121.89%.
The table below shows PRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$17.39||52-week low||$9.39|
|Day high||$17.55||Avg. volume||1,871,134|
|50-day MA||$17.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.78||Market Cap||823.83M|
CarParts.com Inc. (PRTS) Company Bio
CarParts.com, Inc. operates as an online provider of aftermarket auto parts and accessories in the United States and the Philippines. Its products include Collision Parts, Engine Parts, Performance Parts and Accessories. The firm also sells auto parts to collision repair shops, markets Kool-Vue products to auto parts wholesale distributor, and aftermarket catalytic converters under the Evan Fischer brand. Its flagship Websites include www.carparts.com, www.jcwhitney.com, www.autopartswarehouse.com and www.usautoparts.com. The company was founded by Sol Khazani and Mehran Nia in 1995 and is headquartered in Carson, CA.
PRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTS Social Stream
Latest PRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarPartscom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTS as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of CarParts.com, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRTS ) by estimating the...
U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended July 3, 2021. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the call.
Global logistics and freight forwarding company Unique Logistics International (UNQL) has renewed and extended its existing partnership with online aftermarket parts retailer CarParts.com (PRTS) through Spring of 2022.As part of the extension, Unique Logistics will continue to offer ocean freight services for CarParts.com between the Philippines, India, China and Taiwan...
Unique Logistics International Announces Renewed and Expanded Logistics Partnership with CarParts.com
Unique Logistics International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: UNQL) ("Unique" or the "Company"), a global logistics and freight forwarding company, today announced the renewal and expansion of the Company's existing partnership with CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) ("CarParts.com").
PRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching PRTSWant to see what other sources are saying about US Auto Parts Network Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch