Prudential Financial Inc. (PRU): Price and Financial Metrics
PRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.66||52-week high||$107.31|
|Prev. close||$97.93||52-week low||$75.37|
|Day high||$99.75||Avg. volume||1,905,192|
|50-day MA||$93.65||Dividend yield||5.08%|
|200-day MA||$90.04||Market Cap||35.98B|
PRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRU POWR Grades
- PRU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRU is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PRU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PRU Stock Summary
- PRU has a market capitalization of $35,284,140,000 -- more than approximately 92.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 27.26 for PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.51% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRU has reported earnings growth of 140.75%, putting it ahead of 91.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFG, DB, IT, AEG, and LYG.
- PRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.prudential.com.
PRU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRU's price/earnings ratio is 470.71% higher, now standing at 56.5.
- PRU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRU.
PRU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.5%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 4.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 2.02%.
The table below shows PRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.46% of graded US stocks.
- PRU's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and FNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRU.
The table below shows PRU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Prudential Financial Inc. (PRU) Company Bio
Prudential Financial, Inc. is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 40 other countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
PRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRU Latest Social Stream
View Full PRU Social Stream
Latest PRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRU as an investment opportunity.
Prudential (PRU) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NEWARK, N.J., November 30, 2023--PGIM High Yield Bond Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ISD), PGIM Global High Yield Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GHY) and PGIM Short Duration High Yield Opportunities Fund (NYSE: SDHY) declared today monthly distributions for December 2023, and January and February 2024. The distribution amounts and schedule for each fund appears below:
Prudential Financial, Inc. to Participate in Goldman Sachs 2023 US Financial Services Conference; Live Webcast Available
NEWARK, N.J., November 28, 2023--Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) will participate in the Goldman Sachs 2023 US Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. On that day at approximately 9:20 a.m. ET, Charles Lowrey, chairman and CEO, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat.
Prudential Financial (PRU) stands to gain from higher emerging markets earnings, improved spread income, strategic acquisitions, effective capital deployment and a solid financial position.
(Bloomberg) -- Even as Britain’s largest companies are hiring women in executive leadership roles at the fastest pace in five years, there’s a big hurdle to cross: they are still unlikely to be in influential roles overseeing the commercial side of the business.Most Read from BloombergRussia Downs Drones Over Moscow in Ukrainian Retaliatory StrikeChina Says Multiple Pathogens Are Behind Spike in Respiratory IllnessesSodium in Batteries: Shift May Herald Another ShakeupIsrael, Hamas Look to Exten
PRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRUWant to see what other sources are saying about Prudential Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch