Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRU POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.75% of US stocks.
- PRU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PRU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
PRU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,628,520,000, Prudential Financial Inc has a greater market value than 93.32% of US stocks.
- PRU's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.69% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.27 for Prudential Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prudential Financial Inc are MFC, SLF, SIVB, BBD, and DFS.
- Visit PRU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prudential.com.
PRU Valuation Summary
- PRU's price/earnings ratio is 14.6; this is 20.66% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PRU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 239 months.
- PRU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.4 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRU.
PRU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.13%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -130.97%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 79.06%.
The table below shows PRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.16||52-week high||$109.17|
|Prev. close||$100.20||52-week low||$60.16|
|Day high||$102.36||Avg. volume||2,160,353|
|50-day MA||$102.59||Dividend yield||4.59%|
|200-day MA||$89.28||Market Cap||40.25B|
Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Company Bio
Prudential Financial provides insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. The company principally offers life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, and investment management products. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
PRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRU Latest Social Stream
View Full PRU Social Stream
Latest PRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRU as an investment opportunity.
Prudential's (PRU) Q2 results are likely to reflect higher net investment spread, favorable underwriting performance and higher commercial mortgage origination revenues.
NEWARK, N.J., July 29, 2021--Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) today announced that it is more deeply integrating its environmental, social and governance (ESG) commitments into the company’s liquidity framework through the renewal of its five-year $4 billion credit facility, which now links the company’s borrowing costs directly to its progress in achieving its sustainability targets.
Prudential Financial Announces Full Redemption of 3.500% Medium-Term Notes, Series D, Due 2024 and $210 Million Partial Redemption of 3.878% Medium-Term Notes, Series E, Due 2028
NEWARK, N.J., July 29, 2021--Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) today announced that it has given notice of its intention to redeem $700 million principal amount representing all of its outstanding 3.500% Medium-Term Notes, Series D, Due May 15, 2024 (CUSIP 74432QBZ7) (the "2024 Notes") and $210 million of the outstanding $600 million principal amount of its 3.878% Medium-Term Notes, Series E, Due March 27, 2028 (CUSIP 74432QCC7) (the "2028 Notes" and, together with the 2024 Notes, the "Note
These cheap value stocks have the potential to provide shareholders with long-term growth that exceeds their current limiting valuations.
Prudential Financial, Inc. to Participate in UBS 2021 Financial Services Conference; Live Audio Webcast Available
NEWARK, N.J., July 27, 2021--Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) will participate in the UBS 2021 Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. On that day at approximately 11:00 a.m. ET, Robert Falzon, vice chairman, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat.
PRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRUWant to see what other sources are saying about Prudential Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch