Prudential Financial Inc. (PRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PRU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.89% of US stocks.
- PRU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PRU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PRU Stock Summary
- PRU has a higher market value than 92.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,796,880,000.
- PRU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRU is more volatile than just 10.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC are AMP, ALL, PFG, AEG, and OMC.
- PRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.prudential.com.
PRU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRU's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PRU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16308.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRU.
PRU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.5%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 4.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 2.02%.
The table below shows PRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.46% of graded US stocks.
- PRU's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and FNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRU.
The table below shows PRU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PRU, see our PRU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$105.64||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
PRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.58||52-week high||$122.54|
|Prev. close||$77.23||52-week low||$75.37|
|Day high||$77.64||Avg. volume||2,347,470|
|50-day MA||$96.28||Dividend yield||6.47%|
|200-day MA||$97.95||Market Cap||28.39B|
Prudential Financial Inc. (PRU) Company Bio
Prudential Financial, Inc. is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 40 other countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRU Latest Social Stream
View Full PRU Social Stream
Latest PRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRU as an investment opportunity.
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 59%
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Prudential Financial's stock price is sensitive to...
Prudential Financial’s CEO describes how ‘expanding access’ has been core to the company’s mission for nearly 150 years
Charles Lowrey says the last few years have been an accelerant for new ideas.
Here's Why You Should Hold Prudential Financial (PRU) Stock
Prudential Financial (PRU) benefits from higher premiums, strategic acquisitions, favorable underwriting and effective capital deployment.
Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) pulls back 8.5% this week, but still delivers shareholders stellar 26% CAGR over 3 years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE:PRU ) share price down 13% in...
Prudential (PRU) Down 9.2% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Prudential (PRU) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
PRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRUWant to see what other sources are saying about Prudential Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...