Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRU POWR Grades
- PRU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.9% of US stocks.
- PRU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PRU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
PRU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.11, Prudential Financial Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.02% of US stocks.
- PRU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.85% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRU has reported earnings growth of 5,268.71%, putting it ahead of 99.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prudential Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be URBN, ZBH, NFG, SGMS, and KMT.
- PRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prudential Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.prudential.com.
PRU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRU's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 240 months, PRU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 45.5.
- PRU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.5 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRU.
PRU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.64%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.03%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -130.97%.
The table below shows PRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.46% of graded US stocks.
- PRU's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and FNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRU.
The table below shows PRU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.39||52-week high||$117.96|
|Prev. close||$110.01||52-week low||$77.27|
|Day high||$108.40||Avg. volume||1,777,951|
|50-day MA||$108.86||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$105.61||Market Cap||40.22B|
Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Company Bio
Prudential Financial provides insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. The company principally offers life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, and investment management products. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRU Latest Social Stream
View Full PRU Social Stream
Latest PRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRU as an investment opportunity.
Tulsa, OK, based Investment company Gibraltar Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Janus Henderson AAA CLO ETF, Coterra Energy Inc, Boeing Co, AAON Inc, Coca-Cola Co, sells PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, General Dynamics Corp, Prudential Financial Inc, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Gibraltar Capital Management, Inc..
Mequon, WI, based Investment company A. D. Beadell Investment Counsel, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Intellicheck Inc, Primoris Services Corp, Kinder Morgan Inc, Merck Inc, NXP Semiconductors NV, sells ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury, UGI Corp, International Business Machines Corp, CyrusOne Inc, Pinnacle West Capital Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, A.
Investment company Bogart Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (The), Franklin LibertyQ U.S.
Investment company Cerro Pacific Wealth Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Short Duration Core Plus ETF, Simon Property Group Inc, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Duke Energy Corp, Prudential Financial Inc, sells American Tower Corp, Eversource Energy, Valero Energy Corp, Global Payments Inc, Linde PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cerro Pacific Wealth Advisors LLC.
Investment company Tnf Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Growth ETF, ConocoPhillips, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Northrop Grumman Corp, BCE Inc, sells Virtus AllianzGI Equitynvertible Income Fund during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Tnf Llc.
PRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRUWant to see what other sources are saying about Prudential Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch