Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRVB POWR Grades
- PRVB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 41.73% of US stocks.
- PRVB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 172 days.
- PRVB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.54% of US stocks).
PRVB Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 739.52, PROVENTION BIO INC has a higher such ratio than 99.33% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,710.58%, PROVENTION BIO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.29% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRVB's revenue has grown 312.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROVENTION BIO INC are SAGE, FBIO, MRNS, GNTX, and APM.
- PRVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROVENTION BIO INC's official web site, go to www.proventionbio.com.
PRVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRVB's price/earnings ratio is 187.17% lower, now standing at -19.7.
- PRVB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRVB.
PRVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRVB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.75% of graded US stocks.
- PRVB's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PRVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRVB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PRVB, see our PRVB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.93||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PRVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.89||52-week high||$24.23|
|Prev. close||$23.83||52-week low||$3.18|
|Day high||$23.93||Avg. volume||2,214,393|
|50-day MA||$11.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.61||Market Cap||2.08B|
Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB) Company Bio
Provention Bio, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on development of novel therapeutics and cutting-edge solutions to intercept and prevent immune-mediated disease. Provention Bio serves patients in the State of New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRVB Latest Social Stream
View Full PRVB Social Stream
Latest PRVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROVENTION BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRVB as an investment opportunity.
Is Sanofi Stock a Buy Now?
French pharmaceutical giant Sanofi (NASDAQ: SNY) has long been a leader in the market for insulin. First, Sanofi was forced to decrease the price of its most prescribed insulin product after its only two real competitors in this area did something similar. Second, Sanofi announced the acquisition of Provention Bio, a biotech focusing on developing medicines to delay or prevent the onset of autoimmune diseases, such as Type 1a diabetes.
MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGNX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGNX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. We will begin the MacroGenics 2022 Fourth Quarter Corporate Progress and Financial Results Conference Call in just a moment. At this point, I will turn the call over to Jim Karrels, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of MacroGenics. Jim Karrels: […]
Why Provention Bio Stock Skyrocketed 256% This Week
Provention Bio is currently a partner of Sanofi. It should soon become a part of the big French drugmaker.
Q4 2022 MacroGenics Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 MacroGenics Inc Earnings Call
Provention (PRVB) Skyrockets 260% on Buyout Offer From Sanofi
Provention Bio (PRVB) to be acquired by pharma-giant Sanofi (SNY) for $2.9 billion. The transaction is likely to close by second-quarter 2023.
PRVB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...