Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRVB POWR Grades
- PRVB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.44% of US stocks.
- PRVB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PRVB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PRVB Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 289.7, PROVENTION BIO INC has a higher such ratio than 98.89% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,710.58%, PROVENTION BIO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.29% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PROVENTION BIO INC comes in at 312.83%, a number that bests 97.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROVENTION BIO INC are APM, PXLW, MRNS, FBIO, and CDXS.
- PRVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROVENTION BIO INC's official web site, go to www.proventionbio.com.
PRVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRVB's EV/EBIT ratio is 176.74% lower, now standing at -6.6.
- Over the past 53 months, PRVB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRVB.
PRVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRVB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.75% of graded US stocks.
- PRVB's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PRVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$9.04||52-week low||$3.18|
|Day high||$9.56||Avg. volume||1,094,542|
|50-day MA||$7.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.59||Market Cap||810.88M|
Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB) Company Bio
Provention Bio, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on development of novel therapeutics and cutting-edge solutions to intercept and prevent immune-mediated disease. Provention Bio serves patients in the State of New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRVB Latest Social Stream
View Full PRVB Social Stream
Latest PRVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROVENTION BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRVB as an investment opportunity.
SVB Securities analyst Thomas Smith maintained a Buy rating on Provention Bio (PRVB - Research Report) today and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $8.08.Smith covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Provention Bio, Keros Therapeutics, and Immunic. According to TipRanks, Smith has an average return of -4.3% and a 39.10% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Provention Bio with a $19.33 average price target, implying a 139.23% upside from current levels.
Biopharma company Provention Bio (NASDAQ:PRVB) bagged the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) approval for its Tzield (Teplizumab) medicine that delays the onset of stage 3 Type 1 diabetes in patients aged eight years and older with stage 2 Type 1 diabetes. Provention Bio stock rallied over 10% in Friday’s pre-market trading in reaction to the news. This first-of-its-kind medicine should be given through intravenous infusion over a minimum of 30 minutes once a day for 14 days. In Type 1 diabetes, the patient’s immune system attacks the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas.
Provention Bio is celebrating a milestone medical moment.
Tesla (TSLA) stock is in the news Friday as investors react to the electric vehicle company (EV) recalling 30,000 units due to airbag issues.
Ticketmaster is caught up in drama after it had to cancel sales of Taylor Swift tickets due to problems with its website.
PRVB Price Returns