Public Storage (PSA): Price and Financial Metrics
PSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$268.83||52-week high||$316.48|
|Prev. close||$269.30||52-week low||$233.18|
|Day high||$269.95||Avg. volume||949,943|
|50-day MA||$257.04||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$280.20||Market Cap||47.27B|
PSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSA POWR Grades
- PSA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PSA Stock Summary
- PUBLIC STORAGE's market capitalization of $46,772,419,092 is ahead of 94.92% of US-listed equities.
- PSA's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of PUBLIC STORAGE's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ET, O, DLR, PXD, and AVB.
- PSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PUBLIC STORAGE's official web site, go to www.publicstorage.com.
PSA Valuation Summary
- PSA's price/sales ratio is 10.3; this is 836.36% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PSA's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSA.
PSA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.94%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 92.51%.
The table below shows PSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.65% of graded US stocks.
- PSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 81st of 444 Trading stocks.
- SACH, CTT, and NXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSA.
The table below shows PSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Public Storage (PSA) Company Bio
Public Storage is an American international self storage company headquartered in Glendale, California, that is run as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It is the largest brand of self-storage services in the US. In 2008, it was the largest of four publicly traded storage REITs. There are more than 2,200 Public Storage self-storage locations in the US, Canada and Europe. It also owns 42 percent of an office parks subsidiary, sells packing supplies, and provides other services. As a REIT, it is owned by real estate investors, who receive more than 90 percent of the company's profits as a return-on-investment. (Source:Wikipedia)
PSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSA Latest Social Stream
View Full PSA Social Stream
Latest PSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PUBLIC STORAGE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSA as an investment opportunity.
Here are seven high-yield blue-chip stocks to help you meet your retirement goals no matter where you are on your investment journey.
GLENDALE, Calif., November 08, 2023--Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) announced today that on November 8, 2023, our Board of Trustees declared a regular common quarterly dividend of $3.00 per common share. The Board also declared dividends with respect to our various series of preferred shares. All the dividends are payable on December 28, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 13, 2023.
REITs for income is the name of the game after a strong year-to-date drawdown opened up buying opportunities.
Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Public Storage Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Ryan Burke, Vice President of Investor Relations for Public Storage. Thank you. […]
Q3 2023 Public Storage Earnings Call
PSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|