Public Storage (PSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSA POWR Grades
- PSA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PSA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.76% of US stocks).
PSA Stock Summary
- PSA has a higher market value than 95.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $53,518,210,588.
- PSA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 949.53 -- higher than 96.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Public Storage's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Public Storage are DLR, ARE, HLT, PXD, and EOG.
- PSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Public Storage's official web site, go to www.publicstorage.com.
PSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PSA's price/earnings ratio is 21.44% higher, now standing at 45.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PSA's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.9.
- PSA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSA.
PSA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.7%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -9.94%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -15.68%.
The table below shows PSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.24% of graded US stocks.
- PSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 78th of 458 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, HLI, and AVCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSA.
The table below shows PSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$303.88||52-week high||$332.95|
|Prev. close||$305.42||52-week low||$212.22|
|Day high||$307.68||Avg. volume||752,778|
|50-day MA||$315.95||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$271.94||Market Cap||53.25B|
Public Storage (PSA) Company Bio
Public Storage engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSA Latest Social Stream
View Full PSA Social Stream
Latest PSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Public Storage that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSA as an investment opportunity.
If you're considering buying Public Storage, you may want to give this real estate investment trust (REIT) a look first.
The real estate boom has been one of the most perplexing but if you believe that it can still move forward, here are the stocks to buy.
Public Storage (PSA), a leading acquirer, owner, developer and operator of self-storage facilities, recently announced that it has priced a public offering of €700 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2030. Following the news, shares of the company declined marginally to close at $330.76 on Friday. The company said the Notes will bear interest at an annual rate of 0.500%, will be issued at 99.388% of par value and will mature on September 9, 2030. Notably, the company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to strengthen its self-storage facilities and make further investments in the same.
GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tom Boyle, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Public Storage (NYSE:PSA, the Company), announced today that the Company has priced a public offering of 700 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2030 (the Notes). The Notes will bear interest at an annual rate of 0.500%, will be issued at 99.388% of par value and will mature on September 9, 2030. Interest on the Notes is payable annually on September 9 of each year, commenc
Public Storage (PSA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
PSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|