Public Storage (PSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PSA has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.09% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PSA has returned $1,600,798,000 US dollars -- more than 91.17% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPX, BWL.A, SMP, BGSF and HRL.
PSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PSA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 10163.99% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PSA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, Public Storage's estimated return of 10163.99% surpasses about 99.59% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PSA than it is for 95.72% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Public Storage has an equity discount rate lower than 98.93% of them.
PSA Dividend Chart
PSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|