Public Storage (PSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PSA has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.09% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PSA has returned $1,600,798,000 US dollars -- more than 91.17% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPX, BWL.A, SMP, BGSF and HRL.
PSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PSA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 102.98% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PSA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Public Storage than it is for 96.05% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 89.24% of companies in the same revenue class.
PSA Dividend Chart
PSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|