Paysafe Limited (PSFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSFE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PSFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSFE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSFE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.99% of US stocks).
PSFE Stock Summary
- Paysafe Ltd's stock had its IPO on August 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.38% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Paysafe Ltd's share price is greater than that of 96.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PSFE comes in at 23.51% -- higher than that of 92.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEX, RETO, BRY, EVTC, and OR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PSFE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001833835.
PSFE Valuation Summary
- PSFE's price/earnings ratio is -50.6; this is 294.24% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PSFE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 12 months.
- Over the past 12 months, PSFE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSFE.
PSFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSFE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.54% of graded US stocks.
- PSFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 53rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.95||52-week high||$11.92|
|Prev. close||$1.95||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||7,377,085|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.13||Market Cap||1.41B|
Paysafe Limited (PSFE) Company Bio
Paysafe Group HPaysafe Groupoldings Limited offers payment processing, payment gateway, payment wallet, and related merchant services. Paysafe Group Holdings Limited was formerly known as PI UK Holdco I Ltd and changed its name to Paysafe Group Holdings Limited in May 2018. The company was incorporated 2017 and is based in London, United Kingdom. Paysafe Group Holdings Limited operates as a subsidiary of Pi Jersey Topco Limited (Topco).
Most Popular Stories View All
PSFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PSFE Social Stream
Latest PSFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paysafe Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSFE as an investment opportunity.
Like many SPACs, Paysafe turned out to not be worth the money once the dust settled.
Like many SPACs, Paysafe turned out to not be worth the money once the dust settled. With no profit in sight, don''t bother with PSFE stock.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE), a leading specialized payments platform, today announced a partnership to provide online credit and debit card payment processing for the Hard Rock Online Casino New Jersey mobile app. Through Hard Rock Online Casino New Jersey’s streamlined integration with Paysafe’s own best-in-breed payment gateway, the iGaming payments specialist with 20+ years’ global experience is now processing New Jersey players’ card deposits. Whether a bettor wants to wa
Third Point Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Specialized payments platform Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE ) forged a new collaboration with Ballys Corp (NYSE: BALY ), a casino-entertainment company with growing omnichannel online sports betting and iGaming offerings. Paysafe has launched the partnership by streamlining player deposits Full story available on Benzinga.com
PSFE Price Returns