Paysafe Limited (PSFE): Price and Financial Metrics
PSFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.73||52-week high||$34.44|
|Prev. close||$9.66||52-week low||$9.34|
|Day high||$9.73||Avg. volume||414,177|
|50-day MA||$14.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.41||Market Cap||591.48M|
PSFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSFE POWR Grades
- PSFE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSFE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSFE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PSFE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PSFE is currently 2.12, higher than just 9.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSFE is more volatile than 96.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PSFE comes in at 14.91% -- higher than that of 87.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYSAFE LTD are AXS, ML, DXC, SXC, and DBRG.
- To check out PAYSAFE LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001833835.
PSFE Valuation Summary
- PSFE's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 103.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PSFE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 45.2 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSFE.
PSFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSFE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.54% of graded US stocks.
- PSFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 53rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Paysafe Limited (PSFE) Company Bio
Paysafe Group HPaysafe Groupoldings Limited offers payment processing, payment gateway, payment wallet, and related merchant services. Paysafe Group Holdings Limited was formerly known as PI UK Holdco I Ltd and changed its name to Paysafe Group Holdings Limited in May 2018. The company was incorporated 2017 and is based in London, United Kingdom. Paysafe Group Holdings Limited operates as a subsidiary of Pi Jersey Topco Limited (Topco).
Most Popular Stories View All
PSFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PSFE Social Stream
Latest PSFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYSAFE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSFE as an investment opportunity.
Why Paysafe Stock Dropped This Week
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) shareholders lost ground to the market this week. The stock is down 19% in 2023, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, compared to the wider market's 9% increase. This week's decline came as Wall Street digested Paysafe's latest earnings update.
Down -30.53% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why Paysafe Limited (PSFE) Looks Ripe for a Turnaround
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Paysafe Limited (PSFE) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
3 Top-Rated Stocks That Look Attractive After Earnings
Here are three diverse top-rated stocks that investors may want to consider after beating earnings expectations.
Are Investors Undervaluing Green Dot (GDOT) Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Q1 2023 Paysafe Ltd Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Paysafe Ltd Earnings Call
PSFE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...