Paysafe Limited (PSFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSFE POWR Grades
- PSFE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 40.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSFE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- PSFE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PSFE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PAYSAFE LTD is higher than just 3.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PSFE has reported earnings growth of 1,520.45%, putting it ahead of 98.7% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PSFE's revenue has grown -31.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGC, ARLP, GSAT, RFP, and GRWG.
- To check out PAYSAFE LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001833835.
PSFE Valuation Summary
- PSFE's EV/EBIT ratio is -2; this is 110.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, PSFE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSFE.
PSFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSFE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.54% of graded US stocks.
- PSFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 53rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$4.37|
|Prev. close||$1.38||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||5,721,760|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||1.01B|
Paysafe Limited (PSFE) Company Bio
Paysafe Group HPaysafe Groupoldings Limited offers payment processing, payment gateway, payment wallet, and related merchant services. Paysafe Group Holdings Limited was formerly known as PI UK Holdco I Ltd and changed its name to Paysafe Group Holdings Limited in May 2018. The company was incorporated 2017 and is based in London, United Kingdom. Paysafe Group Holdings Limited operates as a subsidiary of Pi Jersey Topco Limited (Topco).
Most Popular Stories View All
PSFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PSFE Social Stream
Latest PSFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYSAFE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSFE as an investment opportunity.
Payments platform Paysafe has inked a partnership deal with Richard Branson''s Virgin Voyages to enable travelers to speedily and securely make online payments for reserving next cruise booking. Paysafe''s travel solution will also help mitigate all payment risks for travelers.
Paysafe will streamline online payments for global travelers booking vacations with Virgin Voyages’ exclusively adult luxury cruise-line. The post Paysafe partners with Virgin Voyages appeared first on FX News Group .
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE), a leading payments platform, today announced a partnership with Virgin Voyages, Richard Branson’s lifestyle travel brand focused on delivering irresistible cruise vacations for adult travelers. Paysafe will ensure travelers can quickly and securely pay online for their next cruise with Virgin Voyages, whose payments risk will also be mitigated by Paysafe’s bespoke travel
The share price of Paysafe Limited (NYSE:PSFE) rose to $1.43 per share on Friday from $1.36. While Paysafe Limited has overperformed by 5.15%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PSFE fell by -63.71%, with highs and lows ranging from $4.39 to $1.16, whereas the […]
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Paysafe Limited's...
PSFE Price Returns