Performance Shipping Inc (PSHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSHG Stock Summary
- PSHG has a market capitalization of $816,612.6 -- more than approximately only 0.04% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, PERFORMANCE SHIPPING INC has a higher such ratio than only 0.2% of stocks in our set.
- PERFORMANCE SHIPPING INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -655.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PERFORMANCE SHIPPING INC are GLT, UHT, UHAL, CORR, and AVAH.
- PSHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERFORMANCE SHIPPING INC's official web site, go to www.pshipping.com.
PSHG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PSHG's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 144 months, PSHG's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSHG.
PSHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$71.25|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$2.67||Avg. volume||97,824|
|50-day MA||$3.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.79||Market Cap||10.61M|
Performance Shipping Inc (PSHG) Company Bio
Performance Shipping Inc owns and operates containerships. The Company puts its ships out to charter on the spot market, on short, and long-term charters. Performance Shipping serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSHG Latest Social Stream
View Full PSHG Social Stream
Latest PSHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERFORMANCE SHIPPING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSHG as an investment opportunity.
ATHENS, Greece, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performance Shipping Inc. (NASDAQ: PSHG), (“we” or the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of tanker vessels, announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has scheduled the Company’s 2023 annual general meeting of shareholders (the “2023 AGM”) for February 22, 2023. The Board has set a record date for the 2023 AGM of January 12, 2023. About the Company Performance Shipping Inc. is a global provider of shippi
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performance Shipping Inc. (NASDAQ: PSHG) (“we” or the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of tanker vessels, announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has taken delivery of the M/T P. Long Beach (formerly “Fos Hamilton”), a 2013-built LR2 Aframax oil product tanker vessel of 105,408 dwt that the Company entered into an agreement to purchase in November 2022. As previously announced, the M/T P.
Performance Shipping Inc. Announces New Loan Facility With Alpha Bank S.A. to Partially Finance the Acquisition of M/T P. Long Beach
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performance Shipping Inc. (NASDAQ: PSHG), (“we” or the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of tanker vessels, today announced it has entered into an agreement for a secured term loan facility of up to approximately US$22,000,000.00 with Alpha Bank S.A. (the “Facility”) through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company. Proceeds from this Facility will be used to finance up to about 50% of the purchase price
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performance Shipping Inc. (NASDAQ: PSHG), (“we” or the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of tanker vessels, today announced that the Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) has confirmed that the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirements for continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The letter noted that, as a result of the closing bid price of the Company's common shares having be
The biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday include many Chinese shares that traders will want to keep an eye on today!
PSHG Price Returns