Personalis, Inc. (PSNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSNL POWR Grades
- PSNL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 63.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSNL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PSNL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.07% of US stocks).
PSNL Stock Summary
- Personalis Inc's stock had its IPO on June 20, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.93% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Personalis Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Personalis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Personalis Inc are CERS, DUO, DYAI, QUIK, and BLI.
- PSNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Personalis Inc's official web site, go to www.personalis.com.
PSNL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PSNL's price/sales ratio is 0.44% higher, now standing at 11.4.
- PSNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.6 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, PSNL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSNL.
PSNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.11% of graded US stocks.
- PSNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.259 -- ranking 67th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.45||52-week high||$53.46|
|Prev. close||$19.60||52-week low||$16.54|
|Day high||$19.82||Avg. volume||687,024|
|50-day MA||$19.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.28||Market Cap||863.81M|
Personalis, Inc. (PSNL) Company Bio
Personalis, Inc. provides genomic sequencing and analytics solutions to support the development of personalized cancer vaccines and other next-generation cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded by Euan A. Ashley, Michael Snyder, Atul J. Butte, John S. West, and Russ B. Altman in 2011 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSNL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSNL Social Stream
Latest PSNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Personalis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSNL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
Personalis Expands Leadership Team With Appointment of Robert Bruce, Vice President of Reimbursement
MENLO PARK, Calif., October 13, 2021--Personalis Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Robert Bruce, Vice President of Reimbursement
ROCHESTER, Minn. & MENLO PARK, Calif., October 12, 2021--Mayo Clinic collaborates with Personalis Inc. to expand cancer genomic testing
If you're Cathie Wood, founder, and CEO of ARK Invest, you keep buying more. Shares of life-science equipment manufacturer Berkeley Lights (NASDAQ: BLI) took a hit last week, and two ARK Invest ETFs quickly bought more. Wood also bought two genomics stocks that have tanked this year, Personalis (NASDAQ: PSNL) and Invitae (NYSE: NVTA).
Personalis Receives New VA MVP Task Order and Record Quarterly Orders From Oncology Customers; Reconfirms Total Revenue Outlook for 2021 with Further Accelerated Oncology Growth
MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #biomarker--Personalis Receives New VA MVP Task Order and Record Quarterly Orders From Oncology Customers; Reconfirms Total Revenue 2021 Outlook, Oncology Growth
PSNL Price Returns