Personalis, Inc. (PSNL): Price and Financial Metrics
PSNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$4.31|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||351,274|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||60.16M|
PSNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSNL POWR Grades
- PSNL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSNL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSNL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PSNL Stock Summary
- PSNL has a higher market value than only 17.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $64,044,949.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.2%, PERSONALIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.31% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PERSONALIS INC comes in at -12.13%, a number that bests merely 17.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERSONALIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VECO, LQDA, AKTS, CYN, and TFFP.
- PSNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERSONALIS INC's official web site, go to www.personalis.com.
PSNL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PSNL's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 1.
- PSNL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 39.6 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSNL.
PSNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.55% of graded US stocks.
- PSNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.259 -- ranking 67th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Personalis, Inc. (PSNL) Company Bio
Personalis, Inc. provides genomic sequencing and analytics solutions to support the development of personalized cancer vaccines and other next-generation cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded by Euan A. Ashley, Michael Snyder, Atul J. Butte, John S. West, and Russ B. Altman in 2011 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
PSNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSNL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSNL Social Stream
Latest PSNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERSONALIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSNL as an investment opportunity.
FREMONT, Calif., August 29, 2023--Personalis, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSNL), a leader in advanced genomics for precision oncology, announced today that its management team will present at the 21st Annual Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 4:55 p.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY at the Sheraton New York.
FREMONT, Calif., August 24, 2023--Personalis, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSNL), a leader in advanced genomics for cancer, today announced that the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors granted, between the dates of May 15, 2023 and August 15, 2023, non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 43,000 shares of its common stock and restricted stock units (RSUs) covering an aggregate of 24,500 shares of its common stock to sixteen new employees under Personalis’ 2020 Inducement Plan.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Personalis (PSNL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.71% and 0.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FREMONT, Calif., August 08, 2023--Personalis, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSNL), a leader in advanced genomics for precision oncology, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 and provided recent business highlights.
PSNL Price Returns