Personalis, Inc. (PSNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSNL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PSNL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSNL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- PSNL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.08% of US stocks).
PSNL Stock Summary
- PSNL's went public 1.88 years ago, making it older than just 3.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Personalis Inc is higher than it is for about just 13.5% of US stocks.
- Personalis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Personalis Inc are DSPG, GAN, PING, RAPT, and SGLB.
- Visit PSNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.personalis.com.
PSNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.75||52-week high||$53.46|
|Prev. close||$21.52||52-week low||$9.69|
|Day high||$23.75||Avg. volume||989,238|
|50-day MA||$24.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.33||Market Cap||998.91M|
Personalis, Inc. (PSNL) Company Bio
Personalis, Inc. provides genomic sequencing and analytics solutions to support the development of personalized cancer vaccines and other next-generation cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded by Euan A. Ashley, Michael Snyder, Atul J. Butte, John S. West, and Russ B. Altman in 2011 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
PSNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSNL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSNL Social Stream
Latest PSNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Personalis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSNL as an investment opportunity.
Personalis, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSNL), a leader in advanced genomics for cancer, announced today that its management team will present at the 2021 Bank of America Healthcare Conference on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Personalis Presents Data at AACR Annual Meeting 2021 Showcasing the Personalis ImmunoID NeXT Platform®
Personalis Presents Data at AACR Annual Meeting 2021 Showcasing the Personalis ImmunoID NeXT Platform
Personalis (PSNL) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Personalis Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
Personalis, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSNL), a leader in advanced genomics for population sequencing and cancer, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
PSNL Price Returns