Pearson, Plc (PSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSO POWR Grades
- PSO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.35% of US stocks.
- PSO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- PSO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PSO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pearson Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PSO has reported earnings growth of -120.54%, putting it ahead of merely 16.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pearson Plc comes in at -18.14%, a number that bests merely 13.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pearson Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be RNR, VSH, IBA, AKO.B, and KRO.
- Visit PSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pearson.com.
PSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$12.39|
|Prev. close||$9.69||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$9.69||Avg. volume||257,717|
|50-day MA||$10.77||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$10.85||Market Cap||7.31B|
Pearson, Plc (PSO) Company Bio
Pearson plc provides learning materials, technologies, assessments, and services for teachers and students worldwide. The company is also a global leader in computer-based testing for high-stakes certification and licensure exams in the healthcare, finance, information technology, academic and admissions markets. The company was founded in 1844 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSO Latest Social Stream
View Full PSO Social Stream
Latest PSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pearson Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSO as an investment opportunity.
Online K 12 Education Market: Global Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin Forecast To 2027 | K12 Inc, Pearson, White Hat Managemen, Georg von Holtzbrinck, Better marks, etc.
The Online K 12 Education Research Report is comprehensive research that comprises industry-wide information into the current and upcoming growth patterns, end-user analysis and other vital data which is tested and validated by our experts and analysts. The research study
Pearson Canada and Canadian edtech Knowledgehook have partnered to provide digital support for teachers and students to improve mathematics education in Canada. The post Pearson and Canadian edtech partner to level up digital math support across Canadian schools first appeared on IT World Canada .
Online Tutoring Market: Ready To Fly on high Growth Trends || Top Players - EF Education First ,Sylvan Learning, LLC ,Pearson
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on "Online Tutoring Market Insights, to 2026" with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
Herbert Smith Freehills has advised Pearson plc on the deal. Pearson plc, the worlds leading learning company, on its acquisition of ground-breaking workforce AI and predictive 
Leading companies in the Smart Education and Learning Market are Ebix, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Pearson, D2L Corporation., Ellucian Company L.P., BYJU''S, SAMSUNG, Cengage, PROMETHEAN LIMITED, Saba Software, SkillSoft, SMART Technologies ULC, McGraw-Hill, NIIT, Adobe, Blackboard, Inc. Leading companies in the Smart Education and Learning Market are Ebix, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Pearson, D2L Corporation., Ellucian Company L.P., BYJU''S, SAMSUNG, Cengage, PROMETHEAN LIMITED, Saba Software, SkillSoft, SMART Technologies ULC, McGraw-Hill, NIIT, Adobe, Blackboard, Inc.
PSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|