Pearson, Plc (PSO): Price and Financial Metrics
PSO Stock Summary
- PSO's current price/earnings ratio is 8.12, which is higher than just 9.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.31%, Pearson Plc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.03% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pearson Plc comes in at -24.9%, a number that bests merely 7.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pearson Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORI, M, GPS, PVH, and THG.
- Visit PSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pearson.com.
PSO Stock Price Chart More Charts
PSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.59||52-week high||$12.22|
|Prev. close||$7.49||52-week low||$7.28|
|Day high||$7.63||Avg. volume||421,711|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$9.59||Market Cap||5.93B|
Pearson, Plc (PSO) Company Bio
Pearson plc provides learning materials, technologies, assessments, and services for teachers and students worldwide. The company is also a global leader in computer-based testing for high-stakes certification and licensure exams in the healthcare, finance, information technology, academic and admissions markets. The company was founded in 1844 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
PSO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pearson Plc. To summarize, we found that Pearson Plc ranked in the 50st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PSO, they are:
- Pearson Plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Pearson Plc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 18.43% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|