Pearson, Plc (PSO): Price and Financial Metrics
PSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.70||52-week high||$12.28|
|Prev. close||$12.28||52-week low||$9.28|
|Day high||$11.70||Avg. volume||366,449|
|50-day MA||$11.26||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$10.70||Market Cap||8.24B|
PSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSO POWR Grades
- PSO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- PSO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PSO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
PSO Stock Summary
- PEARSON PLC's market capitalization of $8,539,440,000 is ahead of 82.97% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of PEARSON PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of PEARSON PLC's share price is greater than that of merely 2.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEARSON PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIT, BLD, FIX, USFD, and EME.
- PSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEARSON PLC's official web site, go to www.pearson.com.
Pearson, Plc (PSO) Company Bio
Pearson plc provides learning materials, technologies, assessments, and services for teachers and students worldwide. The company is also a global leader in computer-based testing for high-stakes certification and licensure exams in the healthcare, finance, information technology, academic and admissions markets. The company was founded in 1844 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
PSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSO Latest Social Stream
View Full PSO Social Stream
Latest PSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEARSON PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSO as an investment opportunity.
Pearson Teams Up with Forage to Offer Virtual Job Simulations to Millions of College Students Through Leading Higher Ed Products
Pearson (FTSE: PSON.L), the world's leading learning company and Forage, a platform dedicated to helping students get jobs at the world's top employers, today announced a partnership to embed job simulations into Pearson's MyLab courseware platform and in Pearson+.
In this article, we will take a detailed look at the 30 Best School Districts in USA with insights into the Academics, Teachers, Clubs & Activities, Diversity, College Prep, and Administration. For a quick overview of the top 10, click 10 Best School Districts in USA. The United States has a diverse educational system, with public, private, […]
Pearson launches first of its kind Global Scale of Languages in French, Italian and Spanish to mark European Day of Languages
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, today launched its Global Scale of Languages (GSL) - a first of its kind scale which will bring unparalleled clarity and simplicity to language learning in different languages. The Global Scale of Languages will initially cover French, Italian and Spanish, with German and other languages to follow.
The Board of Pearson PLC (FTSE: PSON.L), the world's leading learning company, today announced the appointment of Omar Abbosh as its new Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, effective early 2024. Omar Abbosh will succeed Andy Bird, who has decided to retire as CEO of Pearson.
The New York Times Company (NYT) achieves notable success, driven by an expanding subscriber base and a well-executed strategic transformation.
PSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|