Pearson, Plc (PSO): Price and Financial Metrics
PSO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pearson Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.62%, Pearson Plc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.54% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PSO has reported earnings growth of -120.54%, putting it ahead of merely 16.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are Y, VSH, ORI, RNR, and IBA.
- PSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pearson Plc's official web site, go to www.pearson.com.
PSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.08||52-week high||$11.90|
|Prev. close||$11.38||52-week low||$5.08|
|Day high||$11.17||Avg. volume||313,696|
|50-day MA||$10.83||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$8.69||Market Cap||8.35B|
Pearson, Plc (PSO) Company Bio
Pearson plc provides learning materials, technologies, assessments, and services for teachers and students worldwide. The company is also a global leader in computer-based testing for high-stakes certification and licensure exams in the healthcare, finance, information technology, academic and admissions markets. The company was founded in 1844 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
PSO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PSO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pearson Plc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pearson Plc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.03 years, is -0.02% -- higher than merely 21.23% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 70.18% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Pearson Plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSO Latest Social Stream
View Full PSO Social Stream
Latest PSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pearson Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSO as an investment opportunity.
Andy Bird, CEO of Pearson, joins "Squawk Alley" to discuss the future of online learning and education.
Global Online Language Subscription Courses Market (2021 to 2025) - Duolingo, Enux Education and Pearson Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Online Language Subscription Courses Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The publisher has been monitoring the online language subscription courses market and it is poised to grow by $3.14 billion during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. The report on online language subscription courses market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challen
Education giant Pearson today said it will maintain its dividend for the full year as the firm remained bullish on The post Pearson maintains dividend despite pandemic sales hit appeared first on CityAM .
London’s FTSE 100 was up 1.3% at 6,715.61 in afternoon trade on Monday.
PSO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
PSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PSOWant to see what other sources are saying about Pearson Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!