Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTL POWR Grades
- PSTL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSTL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PSTL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PSTL Stock Summary
- PSTL's went public 2.44 years ago, making it older than merely 5.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PSTL's current price/earnings ratio is 204.54, which is higher than 96.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Postal Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Postal Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AG, SII, TRNO, BSM, and CNF.
- Visit PSTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.postalrealtytrust.com.
PSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PSTL's price/earnings ratio is 482.42% higher, now standing at 218.7.
- PSTL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 150.9 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, PSTL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTL.
PSTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.4% of graded US stocks.
- PSTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 159th of 446 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.84||52-week high||$21.27|
|Prev. close||$18.72||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$19.08||Avg. volume||90,941|
|50-day MA||$19.08||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$18.39||Market Cap||257.32M|
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) Company Bio
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate company. The Company is an internally managed real estate corporation that owns and manages properties leased to the United States Postal Service (USPS).The Company focuses on owning and managing initial portfolio of 269 postal properties located in 40 states comprising approximately 861,053 net leasable interior square feet, all of which are leased to the USPS, through its REIT subsidiary. The Company is also focused on offering third party property management services for 398 postal properties leased to the USPS.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTL Social Stream
Latest PSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Postal Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTL as an investment opportunity.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if you choose that...
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) reported mixed Q2 results, topping revenue estimates but missing earnings estimates by a cent. Shares of the internally-managed real estate firm that owns and manages properties leased to the United States Postal Service have gained 29% over the past year. Revenues jumped to $9.53 million versus $5.6 million a year ago and exceeded consensus estimates of $8.91 million. The increase in revenues reflected a surge in rental income, which increased to $9 million from $5.3 million in the prior-year quarter. However, adjusted earnings of $0.04 per share fell a cent short of analysts’ expectations of $0.05 per share. The company reported a loss of $0.
Postal Realty Trust (PSTL) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -3.70% and 2.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CEDARHURST, N.Y., August 10, 2021--Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PSTL) (the "Company"), an internally managed real estate investment trust that owns and manages over 1,250 properties leased primarily to the United States Postal Service (the "USPS"), ranging from last mile post offices to larger industrial facilities, today announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
PSTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|