Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTL POWR Grades
- PSTL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- PSTL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PSTL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.68% of US stocks).
PSTL Stock Summary
- PSTL's went public 2.88 years ago, making it older than merely 8.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PSTL's current price/earnings ratio is 158.16, which is higher than 96.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSTL is more volatile than only 8.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Postal Realty Trust Inc are KRP, IDEX, AJRD, MDWT, and VVNT.
- PSTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Postal Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.postalrealtytrust.com.
PSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PSTL's price/earnings ratio is 482.42% higher, now standing at 218.7.
- PSTL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 150.9 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, PSTL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTL.
PSTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.04% of graded US stocks.
- PSTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 160th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.96||52-week high||$21.27|
|Prev. close||$15.01||52-week low||$14.78|
|Day high||$15.23||Avg. volume||133,131|
|50-day MA||$16.90||Dividend yield||6.15%|
|200-day MA||$18.16||Market Cap||280.72M|
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) Company Bio
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate company. The Company is an internally managed real estate corporation that owns and manages properties leased to the United States Postal Service (USPS).The Company focuses on owning and managing initial portfolio of 269 postal properties located in 40 states comprising approximately 861,053 net leasable interior square feet, all of which are leased to the USPS, through its REIT subsidiary. The Company is also focused on offering third party property management services for 398 postal properties leased to the USPS.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTL Social Stream
Latest PSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Postal Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTL as an investment opportunity.
Investment thesis Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) is a unique REIT with a virtual monopoly in its sector. The company is yielding over 5% which is not only attractive for income investors but rare in the industrial and office REIT sectors. The company has already experienced exponential growth in its...
There are some companies that have undeniable competitive advantages that serve them well over the long run. The best time to buy them is when they are in their early innings of growth, enabling early investors to get capital appreciation and a growing income stream to boot. Such I find...
CEDARHURST, N.Y., February 01, 2022--Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PSTL) (the "Company"), an internally managed real estate investment trust that owns and manages over 1,350 properties leased primarily to the United States Postal Service (the "USPS"), ranging from last mile post offices to larger industrial facilities, announced today its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend on the Company’s Class A common stock in the amount of $0.2275 per share. This represents a 4.6% increa
Dubuque, IA, based Investment company Dubuque Bank & Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard Total International Stock, First Horizon Corp, Postal Realty Trust Inc, SPDR Nuveen Bloomberg High Yield Municipal Bond ET, sells iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, 3M Co, Emergent BioSolutions Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, Shopify Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Dubuque Bank & Trust Co.
In a report issued on January 25, Michael Gorman from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Postal Realty (PSTL – Research Report), with a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $16.99. According to TipRanks.com, Gorman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.7% and a 66.3% success rate. Gorman covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Alpine Income Property Trust Inc, Retail Opportunity Investments, and CTO Realty Growth. Postal Realty has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.33. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $21.
PSTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|