Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTL POWR Grades
- PSTL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.11% of US stocks.
- PSTL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PSTL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PSTL Stock Summary
- PSTL's went public 2.21 years ago, making it older than merely 4.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PSTL's current price/earnings ratio is 598.64, which is higher than 98.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Postal Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 6.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSTL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCEL, KOSS, ARCE, CDMO, and KRNT.
- PSTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Postal Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.postalrealtytrust.com.
PSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PSTL's EV/EBIT ratio is 222.68% higher, now standing at 125.2.
- Over the past 27 months, PSTL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 81.9.
- PSTL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTL.
PSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.53||52-week high||$21.27|
|Prev. close||$19.12||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$19.62||Avg. volume||105,224|
|50-day MA||$19.49||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$17.42||Market Cap||260.28M|
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) Company Bio
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate company. The Company is an internally managed real estate corporation that owns and manages properties leased to the United States Postal Service (USPS).The Company focuses on owning and managing initial portfolio of 269 postal properties located in 40 states comprising approximately 861,053 net leasable interior square feet, all of which are leased to the USPS, through its REIT subsidiary. The Company is also focused on offering third party property management services for 398 postal properties leased to the USPS.
PSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTL Social Stream
Latest PSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Postal Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTL as an investment opportunity.
CEDARHURST, N.Y., July 27, 2021--Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PSTL) (the "Company"), an internally managed real estate investment trust that owns and manages over 1,250 properties leased primarily to the United States Postal Service (the "USPS"), ranging from last mile post offices to larger industrial facilities, announced today its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend on the Company’s Class A common stock in the amount of $0.2225 per share. The increase represents an 8.5% i
If you want to know who really controls Postal Realty Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:PSTL ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
U.S. real estate investment trust Postal Realty Trust (PSTL) collected 100% of its rents and acquired 71 properties for ~$30M, excluding closing costs, in Q22021. These acquisitions include ~246,000 net leasable interior square feet, with a weighted average rental rate of $10.47/leasable square foot based on rents in place as...
CEDARHURST, N.Y., July 06, 2021--Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PSTL) (the "Company"), an internally managed real estate investment trust that owns and manages over 1,250 properties leased primarily to the United States Postal Service (the "USPS"), ranging from last mile post offices to larger industrial facilities, provided an update on the Company’s collections, occupancy, acquisitions and equity activity for the second quarter of 2021.
CEDARHURST, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PSTL) (the Company), an internally managed real estate investment trust that owns and manages approximately 1,200 properties leased to the USPS, ranging from last mile post offices to larger industrial facilities, today announced it was added to the Russell 2000® Index and the broad-market Russell 3000® Index effective after the market opens on June 28, 2021. We are pleased to be included in the Russell 2000® Index, one of t
PSTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|