Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PSTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- PSTL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- PSTL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PSTL Stock Summary
- PSTL's current price/earnings ratio is 73.7, which is higher than 93.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.26%, POSTAL REALTY TRUST INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.3% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSTL is more volatile than just 1.14% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to POSTAL REALTY TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PDS, IIPR, RCM, SBLK, and SQFT.
- Visit PSTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.postalrealtytrust.com.
PSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PSTL's price/earnings ratio is 244.91% higher, now standing at 74.5.
- Over the past 46 months, PSTL's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTL.
PSTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.04% of graded US stocks.
- PSTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 160th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.39||52-week high||$18.24|
|Prev. close||$14.43||52-week low||$14.14|
|Day high||$14.50||Avg. volume||97,219|
|50-day MA||$15.10||Dividend yield||6.38%|
|200-day MA||$15.28||Market Cap||273.63M|
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) Company Bio
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate company. The Company is an internally managed real estate corporation that owns and manages properties leased to the United States Postal Service (USPS).The Company focuses on owning and managing initial portfolio of 269 postal properties located in 40 states comprising approximately 861,053 net leasable interior square feet, all of which are leased to the USPS, through its REIT subsidiary. The Company is also focused on offering third party property management services for 398 postal properties leased to the USPS.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTL Social Stream
Latest PSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POSTAL REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTL as an investment opportunity.
Do Postal Realty Trust's (NYSE:PSTL) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PSTL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PSTL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 2, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to Postal Realty Trust Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the prepared remarks. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. […]
Postal Realty Trust (PSTL) Q4 FFO and Revenues Top Estimates
Postal Realty Trust (PSTL) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 12% and 3.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Postal Realty Trust, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Results
CEDARHURST, N.Y., March 01, 2023--Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PSTL) (the "Company"), an internally managed real estate investment trust that owns and manages over 1,700 properties leased primarily to the United States Postal Service (the "USPS"), ranging from last-mile post offices to larger industrial facilities, today announced results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
Easterly Government Properties (DEA) Q4 FFO Lag Estimates
Easterly Government Properties (DEA) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -3.33% and 1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PSTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...