Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PSTL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 4.28% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PSTL's comes in at 14.97 -- better than 97.51% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PSTL has less volatility in its price than 98.07% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PSTL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NKE, RPM, KINS, CTRN and GOLF.
PSTL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PSTL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 192.67% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Postal Realty Trust Inc are:
- Postal Realty Trust Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 8.88% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Postal Realty Trust Inc, its beta is lower than 99.03% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Postal Realty Trust Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 98.9% of them.
PSTL Dividend Chart
PSTL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|