Postal Realty Trust, Inc. (PSTL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2 years, PSTL has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 24.87%.
- PSTL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 2 years is 25.71% -- which is higher than about 99.93% stocks we're looking at.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PSTL's comes in at 14.04 -- better than 96.84% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PSTL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SFL, ATHM, PTE, CORR and HMG.
PSTL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PSTL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 108.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Postal Realty Trust Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 108.87%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.95% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PSTL has a discount rate lower than 88.95% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Postal Realty Trust Inc, its beta is lower than 98.92% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Postal Realty Trust Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 97.24% of them.
PSTL Dividend Chart
PSTL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|