Poseida Therapeutics Inc. (PSTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PSTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- PSTX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PSTX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PSTX Stock Summary
- POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on July 10, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 13.57% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PSTX's revenue has grown 385.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOLT, ALPN, ABUS, AUTL, and BPMC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PSTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001661460.
PSTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PSTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 247.67% lower, now standing at -12.7.
- PSTX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTX.
PSTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.69% of graded US stocks.
- PSTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.92||52-week high||$7.53|
|Prev. close||$4.77||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$4.94||Avg. volume||578,513|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.44||Market Cap||422.87M|
Poseida Therapeutics Inc. (PSTX) Company Bio
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of non-viral gene engineering technologies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Its products pipeline include autologous and allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell, or CAR-T. The company was founded by Eric M. Ostertag in 2014 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTX Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTX Social Stream
Latest PSTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTX as an investment opportunity.
/PRNewswire/ -- Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), a clinical-stage cell and gene therapy company advancing a new class of treatments for patients with…
Poseida Therapeutics GAAP EPS of $0.92 beats by $1.57, revenue of $116.3M beats by $115.47M (NASDAQ:PSTX)
Poseida Therapeutics press release (PSTX): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.92 beats by $1.57.Revenue of $116.3M beats by $115.47M.
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 235.29% and 5,715.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company utilizing proprietary genetic engineering platform technologies to create cell and gene therapeutics with the capacity to cure, today announced that the Company will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Poseida Therapeutics Announces Oral Presentation Highlighting P-FVIII-101 Gene Therapy at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company utilizing proprietary genetic engineering platform technologies to create cell and gene therapeutics with the capacity to cure, today announced that preclinical data from its P-FVIII-101 program, partnered with Takeda, has been selected for an oral presentation at the 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition, being held in New Orleans and virtually December 10–13, 2022.
PSTX Price Returns