Poseida Therapeutics Inc. (PSTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PSTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.27% of US stocks.
- PSTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- PSTX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PSTX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 317.74%, a number that bests 97.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSTX is more volatile than 88.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC are SGMO, IDYA, GRTS, ALPN, and BOLT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PSTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001661460.
PSTX Valuation Summary
- PSTX's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 42.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PSTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTX.
PSTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.69% of graded US stocks.
- PSTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PSTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSTX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PSTX, see our PSTX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
PSTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$8.82|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||635,759|
|50-day MA||$6.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.44||Market Cap||350.43M|
Poseida Therapeutics Inc. (PSTX) Company Bio
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of non-viral gene engineering technologies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Its products pipeline include autologous and allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell, or CAR-T. The company was founded by Eric M. Ostertag in 2014 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTX Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTX Social Stream
Latest PSTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTX as an investment opportunity.
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTX) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -182.98% and 71.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Poseida Therapeutics Provides Updates and Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), a clinical-stage cell and gene therapy company advancing a new class of treatments for patients with cancer and rare diseases, today announced updates and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
Poseida Therapeutics Appoints Five New Members to Its Gene Therapy Scientific Advisory Board
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), a clinical-stage cell and gene therapy company advancing a new class of treatments for patients with cancer and rare diseases, today announced the appointment of five new members to its Gene Therapy Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). These world-class researchers will join George M. Church, Ph.D., Chair of Poseida's recently formed Gene Therapy SAB, to provide counsel on the Company's gene therapy programs in development.
Poseida Therapeutics Hosts Third Annual Virtual R&D Day Highlighting Novel Pipeline Assets and Latest Technology Innovations
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), a clinical-stage cell and gene therapy company advancing a new class of treatments for patients with cancer and rare diseases, today announced that the Company plans to highlight its clinical and preclinical pipeline progress during a virtual R&D Day to be held today at 10:00am ET / 7:00am PT.
Poseida Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PSTX) shareholders are still up 91% over 1 year despite pulling back 10.0% in the past week
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
PSTX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...