Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT): Price and Financial Metrics
PT Stock Summary
- Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 26, 2018, making it an older stock than only 0.3% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd's share price is greater than that of 98.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,269.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be YPF, ICLK, VRAY, WEI, and RMTI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001716338.
PT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$13.50|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||153,606|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.74||Market Cap||41.58M|
Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT) Company Bio
Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd. engages in the provision of financial services through technology platform. It offers solutions relating to point-of-sale financing, personal installment loan, business installment loan, wealth management, and insurance. The company was founded by Wei Wei, Barry Freeman, Xiao Mei Peng, and Jun Dong in June 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.