PTC Inc. (PTC): Price and Financial Metrics
PTC Stock Summary
- PTC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 568.74 -- higher than 92.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Ptc Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.25% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PTC is currently 27.87, higher than 85.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMNX, KGC, MIME, GKOS, and CSOD.
- PTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ptc Inc's official web site, go to www.ptc.com.
PTC Daily Price Range
PTC 52-Week Price Range
PTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTC Price/Volume Stats
PTC Inc. (PTC) Company Bio
PTC Inc. is a provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Needham, Massachusetts.