PTC Inc. (PTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.55% of US stocks.
- PTC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PTC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PTC Stock Summary
- PTC's current price/earnings ratio is 71.29, which is higher than 87.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ptc Inc is higher than 88.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PTC has reported earnings growth of 138.29%, putting it ahead of 87.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ptc Inc are FICO, AKAM, BMRN, NICE, and SMTC.
- Visit PTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ptc.com.
PTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.66||52-week high||$149.50|
|Prev. close||$136.42||52-week low||$73.41|
|Day high||$138.06||Avg. volume||922,990|
|50-day MA||$136.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.70||Market Cap||16.09B|
PTC Inc. (PTC) Company Bio
PTC Inc. is a provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Needham, Massachusetts.
PTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PTC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ptc Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ptc Inc, consider:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.74% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.77% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTC Latest Social Stream
View Full PTC Social Stream
Latest PTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ptc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTC as an investment opportunity.
Three more assessment centers for domestic work were opened in Region III. TESDA The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) said this is to accommodate more outbound Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). TESDA Region III inaugurated the Domestic Work Assessment Center in Concepcion Vocational School (CVS) in Tarlac and in the Provincial Training Center (PTC) in Calumpit, Bulacan on May 31 and June 1 respectively. It also opened another assessment center on Domestic Work National Certificate II in PTC-Tarlac last June 3. In a statement on Wednesday, June 9, TESDA Secretary Isidro Lapeña said these new assessment centers can now accommodate the applicants in their respective provinces and they will no longer need to go to other provinces just to undergo competency assess...
Seeing the company as well-positioned to benefit from the industrial digitization trend, Rosenblatt initiates PTC (PTC) coverage with a Buy rating and $157 price target.Analyst Blair Abernathy writes that PTC is "leveraging its established Computer Aided Design (“CAD”) and Product Lifecycle Management (“PLM”) software installed base into emerging growth markets,...
Global Connected Device Management Platform Market Growth Analysis by Top Key Players: Jasper Wireless, PTC, Wind River (TPG Capital)
MRInsights.biz recently published a new informative report entitled Global Connected Device Management Platform Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2021-2026 that helps shape business futures by making informed business decisions. The report includes an overview and deep study of factors that are considered to have greater influence over the future course of the global Connected Device 
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kalypso, a professional services firm helping clients discover, create, make and sell better products with digital, today announced the company will present during an episode at LiveWorx 2021, a digital program for leaders in industrial companies to learn how digital transformation can create enterprise value, empower greater worker productivity and make the world a better place. Led by PTC President and CEO, Jim Heppelmann, the episode, Digital Transforms Physical,
Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe. The post Ptc Inc (PTC): Price Now Near $133.42; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
PTC Price Returns