PTC Inc. (PTC): Price and Financial Metrics
PTC Stock Summary
- PTC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,354.05 -- higher than 98.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PTC is currently 32.07, higher than 87.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- PTC's price/sales ratio is 7.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KGC, SONO, HUBS, MITK, and CSOD.
- PTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ptc Inc's official web site, go to www.ptc.com.
PTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.43||52-week high||$102.47|
|Prev. close||$81.32||52-week low||$62.05|
|Day high||$83.29||Avg. volume||725,066|
|50-day MA||$80.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.55||Market Cap||9.29B|
PTC Inc. (PTC) Company Bio
PTC Inc. is a provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Needham, Massachusetts.
PTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PTC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ptc Inc ranked in the 16st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PTC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Ptc Inc over the past 5.73 years is -0.01%; that's better than just 19.89% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 69.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ptc Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 33 -- greater than 94.08% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|