PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTE POWR Grades
- PTE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 104 days.
- PTE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.19% of US stocks).
PTE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Polarityte Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.24% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PTE's revenue has grown 79.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.77% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTE comes in at -35.72% -- higher than that of only 7.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Polarityte Inc are SVM, RIBT, EXLS, CNS, and NWPX.
- Visit PTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarityte.com.
PTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.98||52-week high||$2.38|
|Prev. close||$1.24||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$1.08||Avg. volume||8,121,997|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||118.15M|
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) Company Bio
PolarityTE, Inc. operates as a translational regenerative medicine company. The Company develops functionally polarized human tissues to improve clinical medicine and biomedical research. PolarityTE offers its services in the United States.
PTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTE Latest Social Stream
View Full PTE Social Stream
Latest PTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Polarityte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTE as an investment opportunity.
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Rich Haerle - VP of IR David Seaburg - CEO Richard Hague - President and COO Jake Patterson - Interim CFO Conference Call Participants Kristen Kluska - Cantor Fitzgerald Sean King - H.C. Wainwright...
We're getting you ready for the last day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
PolarityTE Inc (NASDAQ: PTE) reported a Q1 EPS loss of $(0.24), missing the consensus of $(0.12) loss, but better than $(0.39) loss a year ago. Sales of $4.71 million increased 31% sequentially and over 400% on a Y/Y basis. SkinTE revenues were up 44% Q/Q to $1.73 million, and Contract services revenues were $2.98 million, compared to $2.39 million in Q4 2020 and $505k in Q1 2020. SkinTE Biologic License Application (BLA) Update: In light of the FDA's announcement related to 'enforcement discretion' that states that 361 HCT/P products will not be extended beyond May 31, the company will now transition to the BLA pathway for SkinTE and will terminate commercial sales of SkinTE and wind down commercial operations. It will file an investigational new drug application (IND) for SkinTE under...
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 88.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PolarityTE, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTE), a biotechnology company developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials, today provided a business update and reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
PTE Price Returns