PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTE POWR Grades
- PTE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 100 days.
- PTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PTE Stock Summary
- PTE has a higher market value than merely 1.3% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,004,485.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.99%, POLARITYTE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for POLARITYTE INC comes in at -84.47%, a number that bests just 1.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEAR, SCKT, DZSI, SQL, and ARDX.
- PTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POLARITYTE INC's official web site, go to www.polarityte.com.
PTE Valuation Summary
- PTE's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 39.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 219 months, PTE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTE.
PTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.18% of graded US stocks.
- PTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 158th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BTX, RMTI, and KPTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTE.
The table below shows PTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$13.00|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||71,065|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||5.68M|
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) Company Bio
PolarityTE, Inc. operates as a translational regenerative medicine company. The Company develops functionally polarized human tissues to improve clinical medicine and biomedical research. PolarityTE offers its services in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTE Latest Social Stream
View Full PTE Social Stream
Latest PTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POLARITYTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTE as an investment opportunity.
PolarityTE, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTE), a biotechnology company developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials (the "Company"), today announced that it signed a non-binding letter of intent (the "LOI") with Michael Brauser ("Brauser") for him to make an offer to acquire 100% of the outstanding equity interests of the Company at a proposed offering price of $1.03 per common share, which would be paid entirely in cash. As of December 23, 2022, there were 7,256,786 shares of the Company's common
Welcome back and get ready for the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Monday morning!
PolarityTE, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTE) a biotechnology company developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials, today provided a business update and reported financial results for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2022.
PolarityTE Inc (NASDAQ: PTE) shares are surging after it received an unsolicited, non-binding offer (followed by an amended offer) from Michael Brauser to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of the company not owned by him for $1.25 per share in cash. The company's board and a special committee will carefully review the terms and conditions of the offer to determine the course of action that it believes is in the best interest of the company and all Company security holders. If the Board
PolarityTE, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTE), a biotechnology company developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials, today confirmed that on November 1, 2022, it received an unsolicited, non-binding offer (followed by an amended offer on November 8, 2022) from Michael Brauser to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of the Company not owned by him for $1.25 per share in cash. The offer is subject to various contingencies, including, among others, (1) settlement with warrant holders and satisf
PTE Price Returns