PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 37 weeks.
- PTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PTE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -90.89%, Polarityte Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.53% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PTE's revenue has grown 133.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.85% of US companies in our set.
- Polarityte Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -51.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Polarityte Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTRA, OTRK, EPAY, MIME, and GAN.
- Visit PTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarityte.com.
PTE Valuation Summary
- PTE's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 104.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 212 months, PTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.4.
- PTE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTE.
PTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.79% of graded US stocks.
- PTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 158th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BTX, RMTI, and GBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTE.
The table below shows PTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$1.99|
|Prev. close||$0.59||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||4,336,075|
|50-day MA||$0.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||47.63M|
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) Company Bio
PolarityTE, Inc. operates as a translational regenerative medicine company. The Company develops functionally polarized human tissues to improve clinical medicine and biomedical research. PolarityTE offers its services in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTE Latest Social Stream
View Full PTE Social Stream
Latest PTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Polarityte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTE as an investment opportunity.
INVESTOR ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against PolarityTE, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against PolarityTE, Inc. ("PolarityTE" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:PTE) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
HNST, APPH & PTE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors of Class Actions and Lead Plaintiff Deadlines
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the following publicly-traded companies. You can review a copy of the Complaints by visiting the links below or you may contact Peretz Bronstein, Esq.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against PolarityTE, Nano-X, and Eargo and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of PolarityTE, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTE), Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ: NNOX), and Eargo, Inc. (NASDAQ: EAR). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided. PolarityTE, Inc. (NAS
ROSEN, GLOBALLY RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages PolarityTE, Inc. Investors with Losses Exceeding $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – PTE
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of PolarityTE, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTE) between April 30, 2020 and August 23, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important November 23, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline. SO WHAT: If you purchased PolarityTE securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangem
SHAREHOLDER DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against PolarityTE, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against PolarityTE, Inc. ("PolarityTE" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:PTE) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
PTE Price Returns