PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.08% of US stocks.
- PTE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 49 days.
- PTE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.63% of US stocks).
PTE Stock Summary
- PTE has a market capitalization of $22,121,781 -- more than approximately only 3.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.01%, Polarityte Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.82% of about US stocks.
- Polarityte Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -111.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTRA, ASXC, ASTC, CDNA, and OCX.
- Visit PTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarityte.com.
PTE Valuation Summary
- PTE's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 104.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 212 months, PTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.4.
- PTE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTE.
PTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.18% of graded US stocks.
- PTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 158th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BTX, RMTI, and KPTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTE.
The table below shows PTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$24.75|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||218,546|
|50-day MA||$2.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.87||Market Cap||6.79M|
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) Company Bio
PolarityTE, Inc. operates as a translational regenerative medicine company. The Company develops functionally polarized human tissues to improve clinical medicine and biomedical research. PolarityTE offers its services in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTE Latest Social Stream
View Full PTE Social Stream
Latest PTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Polarityte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTE as an investment opportunity.
PolarityTE Inc (NASDAQ: PTE) has announced results from a multi-center randomized controlled trial evaluating SkinTE for Venous Leg Ulcers (VLU). There were twenty-nine participants, with 14 receiving SkinTE plus standard of care (SOC) and 15 receiving SOC alone. 71% (10/14) of participants receiving SkinTE plus SOC had wound closure at 12 weeks versus 33% (5/15) of participants receiving SOC alone (p=0.046). Percent Area Reduction (PAR) assessed at 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 weeks was significantly gr
PolarityTE (NASDAQ:PTE) received a patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for compositions that relate to the company's minimally polarized functional unit (MPFU) technology in combination with a cryoprotectant. PolarityTE said it the company's fourth patent allowance in the U.S. "PolarityTE understands the importance of intellectual property and building...
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
PolarityTE, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTE), a biotechnology company developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials, today announced the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) recently issued a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Application No. 17/326,734 filed on May 21, 2021. This is the Company's fourth patent allowance in the United States. The newly allowed claims are for compositions that relate to the Company's minimally polarized functional unit (MPFU) technology in combination with a cryoprote
PolarityTE (PTE) announces removal of clinical hold on a proposed pivotal study to evaluate its SkinTE for chronic cutaneous ulcers. PolarityTE plans to start enrollment in the next few months.
PTE Price Returns