PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.08% of US stocks.
- PTE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 100 days.
- PTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PTE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Polarityte Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.01%, Polarityte Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.9% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PTE is more volatile than 91.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Polarityte Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FUV, OM, AMWL, ASXC, and NTRA.
- Visit PTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarityte.com.
PTE Valuation Summary
- PTE's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 104.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 212 months, PTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.4.
- PTE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTE.
PTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.18% of graded US stocks.
- PTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 158th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BTX, RMTI, and KPTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTE.
The table below shows PTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$1.99|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||3,321,018|
|50-day MA||$0.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.77||Market Cap||58.83M|
PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE) Company Bio
PolarityTE, Inc. operates as a translational regenerative medicine company. The Company develops functionally polarized human tissues to improve clinical medicine and biomedical research. PolarityTE offers its services in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTE Latest Social Stream
View Full PTE Social Stream
Latest PTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Polarityte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTE as an investment opportunity.
PolarityTE Announces Submission of Complete Response to FDA's Clinical Hold Correspondence for SkinTE® Investigational New Drug Application
PolarityTE, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTE) a biotechnology company developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials, today announced that it has submitted its complete response to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) clinical hold correspondence regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for SkinTE® with a proposed indication for chronic cutaneous ulcers. As previously disclosed, the primary hold issues are certain Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Control (CMC) items, including t
POLARITYTE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating PolarityTE, Inc. on Behalf of Long-Term Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, December 02, 2021--Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against PolarityTE, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTE) on behalf of long-term stockholders following a class action complaint that was filed against PolarityTE on September 24, 2021. Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors of PolarityTE have breached their fiduciary duties to the company.
Last Few Hours to Actively Participate in PolarityTE, Inc. Class Action: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
NEW YORK, November 23, 2021--Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against PolarityTE, Inc. ("PolarityTE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTE) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired PolarityTE securities between April 30, 2020 and August 23, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm’s site: www.bgandg.com/
DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against PolarityTE, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 23, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against PolarityTE, Inc. ("PolarityTE" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:PTE) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
POLARITYTE DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against PolarityTE, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against PolarityTE, Inc. (“PolarityTE” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PTE) in the United States District Court for the District of Utah on behalf of all persons and entities who purchased or otherwise acquired PolarityTE securities between April 30, 2020 and August 23, 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”)
PTE Price Returns