Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTMN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PTMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTMN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PTMN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PTMN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PORTMAN RIDGE FINANCE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PORTMAN RIDGE FINANCE CORP is higher than it is for about 98.02% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PORTMAN RIDGE FINANCE CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LXP, GAIN, BBU, FCRD, and MBI.
- To check out PORTMAN RIDGE FINANCE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001372807.
PTMN Valuation Summary
- PTMN's price/earnings ratio is 73.3; this is 604.81% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PTMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26.6 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTMN.
PTMN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1529.5%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 202.1%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 176.72%.
The table below shows PTMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.91% of graded US stocks.
- PTMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.136 -- ranking 136th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WELL, AB, and HST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTMN.
The table below shows PTMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.39||52-week high||$25.97|
|Prev. close||$20.71||52-week low||$19.47|
|Day high||$20.81||Avg. volume||36,475|
|50-day MA||$22.57||Dividend yield||12.17%|
|200-day MA||$23.47||Market Cap||195.74M|
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN) Company Bio
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. operates as a non-diversified management investment company. The firm targets companies operating in the fields of aerospace/ defense, business services, consumer products, education, food & beverage, healthcare, industrial & environmental services, logistic & distribution and media & telecommunications. It provides financing in the form of debt and also makes equity co-investments. The company was founded on August 8, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTMN Latest Social Stream
View Full PTMN Social Stream
Latest PTMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PORTMAN RIDGE FINANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTMN as an investment opportunity.
Reports Strong Investment Activity and Lower Non-Accruals; Reduces Cost of Capital Maintains its Quarterly Distribution of $0.63 per Share NEW YORK, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company” or “Portman Ridge”) announced today its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Highlights Net asset value (“NAV”) for the second quarter of 2022 was $261.7 million ($27.26 per share1) as compared to $278.3 mill
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Call Scheduled for 9:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 10, 2022NEW YORK, July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company”) to release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022, on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, after market close. The Company will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss these results. By Phone:To access the call, please dial (646) 307-1963 approximately 10 minutes prior to the
Portman Ridge (PTMN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CHS, PTMN, RYI, NVO and TMUS have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 5, 2022.
SU, PTMN, and RYI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 5, 2022.
PTMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PTMNWant to do more research on Portman Ridge Finance Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch