Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTMN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- PTMN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 35 weeks.
- PTMN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.84% of US stocks).
PTMN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.89, Portman Ridge Finance Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Portman Ridge Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 98.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Portman Ridge Finance Corp's share price is greater than that of 100% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Portman Ridge Finance Corp are BROG, LXP, DKL, CPSS, and OXSQ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PTMN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001372807.
PTMN Valuation Summary
- PTMN's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 175 months, PTMN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 53.5.
- PTMN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 61.6 over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTMN.
PTMN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -38.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 87.4%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.94%.
The table below shows PTMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.3% of graded US stocks.
- PTMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 146th of 456 Trading stocks.
- AIV, SLG, and OPY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTMN.
The table below shows PTMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.16||52-week high||$25.80|
|Prev. close||$24.17||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$24.51||Avg. volume||39,155|
|50-day MA||$24.05||Dividend yield||9.93%|
|200-day MA||$22.25||Market Cap||220.48M|
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN) Company Bio
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. operates as a non-diversified management investment company. The firm targets companies operating in the fields of aerospace/ defense, business services, consumer products, education, food & beverage, healthcare, industrial & environmental services, logistic & distribution and media & telecommunications. It provides financing in the form of debt and also makes equity co-investments. The company was founded on August 8, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTMN Latest Social Stream
View Full PTMN Social Stream
Latest PTMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Portman Ridge Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTMN as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Portman Ridge (PTMN) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Portman Ridge (PTMN) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Announces Completion of its Previously Announced 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company”, “Portman Ridge”, or “PTMN”) reported that its previously announced 1-for-10 reverse stock split became effective today, Thursday, August 26, 2021, and its common stock will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis on the Nasdaq Stock Market at market open. As a result of the reverse stock split, the number of issued and outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock will be reduced on a
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Announces Further Detail on its Previously Announced 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company”, “Portman Ridge”, or “PTMN”) reported that it expects to implement the previously announced 1-for-10 reverse stock split effective Thursday, August 26, 2021 with trading to begin on a split-adjusted basis at the market open on that day. Trading in the common stock will continue on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “PTMN” but the security will be assigned a new CUSIP number. The reve
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results; Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.06 Per Share and Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
NEW YORK, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: PTMN) (the “Company” or “Portman Ridge”) announced today its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 and declared a quarterly stockholder distribution of $0.06 per share, payable on August 31, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 17, 2021. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 1-for-10 reverse stock split of the Company's then ou
PTMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PTMNWant to do more research on Portman Ridge Finance Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch