Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTMN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTMN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 122 days.
- PTMN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.72% of US stocks).
PTMN Stock Summary
- PTMN's current price/earnings ratio is 2.63, which is higher than only 1.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Portman Ridge Finance Corp is higher than just 4.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PTMN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Portman Ridge Finance Corp are BROG, ICMB, LXP, FCRD, and OXSQ.
- To check out Portman Ridge Finance Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001372807.
PTMN Valuation Summary
- PTMN's price/earnings ratio is 2.5; this is 79.34% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 174 months, PTMN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 62.
- PTMN's price/sales ratio has moved down 258.5 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTMN.
PTMN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.02%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 114.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 87.4%.
The table below shows PTMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.34||52-week high||$2.48|
|Prev. close||$2.40||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$2.41||Avg. volume||403,389|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||10.26%|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||175.96M|
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN) Company Bio
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. operates as a non-diversified management investment company. The firm targets companies operating in the fields of aerospace/ defense, business services, consumer products, education, food & beverage, healthcare, industrial & environmental services, logistic & distribution and media & telecommunications. It provides financing in the form of debt and also makes equity co-investments. The company was founded on August 8, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
PTMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Portman Ridge Finance Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Portman Ridge Finance Corp ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Portman Ridge Finance Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 36. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 10.18% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Portman Ridge Finance Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Portman Ridge Finance Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PTMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTMN Latest Social Stream
View Full PTMN Social Stream
Latest PTMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Portman Ridge Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTMN as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: PTMN) (the “Company” or “Portman Ridge”) today provided an update on its previously announced share buyback program. Following the recent lifting of the suspension on repurchases under the share buyback program due to its merger transaction with Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (“HCAP”), the Company has been actively repurchasing its shares under the program. To date, the Company has repurchased approximatel
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Call Scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, August 6, 2021NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company”) will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021, after market close. The Company will host a conference call on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. By Phone:To access the call, please dial (866) 757-5630 approximately 10 minu
Let's see if Portman Ridge Finance (PTMN) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Closes Private Placement of $28 Million of 4.875% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2026
NEW YORK, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company” or “Portman Ridge”), a business development company, today announced that on June 23, 2021, it closed a private placement of $28.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.875% senior unsecured notes due 2026 (the “Notes”). The Notes have identical terms to the Company’s $80.0 of aggregate principal amount of 4.875% Notes due 2026 that were issued on April 30, 2021. The net proceeds to t
Combined company estimated to have total assets of approximately $614 millionFourth strategic transaction closed by Portman Ridge in three years NEW YORK, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: PTMN) (the “Company” or “PTMN”) announced today the closing of the previously announced merger with Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (formerly NASDAQ: HCAP) (“HCAP”). The combined company, which will remain externally managed by Sierra Crest Investment Management LL
PTMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PTMNWant to do more research on Portman Ridge Finance Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch