Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTMN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PTMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTMN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PTMN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PTMN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Portman Ridge Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 97.76% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Portman Ridge Finance Corp's share price is greater than that of 96.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Portman Ridge Finance Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BROG, GAIN, LXP, MBI, and ICMB.
- To check out Portman Ridge Finance Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001372807.
PTMN Valuation Summary
- PTMN's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 175 months, PTMN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 53.5.
- PTMN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 61.6 over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTMN.
PTMN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.94%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -103.37%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -14.08%.
The table below shows PTMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.91% of graded US stocks.
- PTMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.136 -- ranking 136th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WELL, AB, and HST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTMN.
The table below shows PTMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.75||52-week high||$25.97|
|Prev. close||$22.82||52-week low||$21.80|
|Day high||$23.00||Avg. volume||43,697|
|50-day MA||$23.50||Dividend yield||11.08%|
|200-day MA||$24.23||Market Cap||220.99M|
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. (PTMN) Company Bio
Portman Ridge Finance Corp. operates as a non-diversified management investment company. The firm targets companies operating in the fields of aerospace/ defense, business services, consumer products, education, food & beverage, healthcare, industrial & environmental services, logistic & distribution and media & telecommunications. It provides financing in the form of debt and also makes equity co-investments. The company was founded on August 8, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTMN Latest Social Stream
View Full PTMN Social Stream
Latest PTMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Portman Ridge Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTMN as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company”) will participate in the Sidoti Virtual Small Cap Conference taking place on January 19-20, 2022. Ted Goldthorpe, Chairman and CEO, and Patrick Schafer, CIO, will present and host virtual one-on-one meetings with investors during the conference. The presentation will begin at 1:45 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, and can be accessed live at: https://sidoti.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Portman Ridge (PTMN) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Results; Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.62 Per Share
NEW YORK, Nov. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company” or “Portman Ridge”) announced today its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 and declared a quarterly stockholder distribution of $0.62 per share for the fourth quarter of 2021, payable on November 30, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2021. This is an increase of $0.02 per share from $0.60 per share last quarter. Third Quar
Call Scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, November 5, 2021NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: PTMN) (the “Company”) will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021, after market close. The Company will host a conference call on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. By Phone:To access the call, please dial (866) 757-5630 approximate
PTMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PTMNWant to do more research on Portman Ridge Finance Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portman Ridge Finance Corp (PTMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch