Palatin Technologies, Inc. (PTN): Price and Financial Metrics
PTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.50||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$1.59||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||78,629|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.66||Market Cap||16.73M|
PTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTN POWR Grades
- PTN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.95% of US stocks.
- PTN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PTN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.54% of US stocks).
PTN Stock Summary
- For PTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.75% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.87%, PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 342.48%, a number that bests 97.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC are ABEO, ADAP, ONTX, SABS, and OGEN.
- PTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.palatin.com.
PTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PTN's price/earnings ratio is 102.57% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- PTN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTN.
PTN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -72.15%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 339.95%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63.19%.
The table below shows PTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (PTN) Company Bio
Palatin Technologies, Inc., a specialized biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted receptor-specific therapeutics for the treatment of various diseases in the United States. The company's lead product is Vyleesi, a melanocortin receptor agonist for the treatment of premenopausal women with acquired, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is also developing oral PL8177, a selective melanocortin receptor (MCr) 1 agonist peptide that has completed Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases; and systemic PL8177, which has completed Phase I clinical trial for treating non-infectious uveitis and COVID-19. In addition, the company engages in the development of PL9643, a peptide melanocortin agonist active at multiple MCrs, including MC1r and MC5r for anti-inflammatory ocular indications, such as dry eye disease; and melanocortin peptides for diabetic retinopathy. Further, it is developing PL3994, a natriuretic peptide receptor (NPR)-A agonist and synthetic mimetic of the endogenous neuropeptide hormone atrial natriuretic peptide for cardiovascular indications; and PL5028, a dual NPR-A and NPR-C agonist to treat cardiovascular and fibrotic diseases, including reducing cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
PTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTN Latest Social Stream
View Full PTN Social Stream
Latest PTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTN as an investment opportunity.
Palatin to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year End 2023 Results; Teleconference and Webcast to be held on September 28, 2023
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: PTN) will announce its fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2023 operating results on Thursday, September 28, 2023, before the open of the U.S. financial markets.
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: PTN), a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class medicines based on molecules that modulate the activity of the melanocortin receptor system, today announced that management will present at H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference taking place September 11-13, 2023 in New York, NY.
Palatin Completes Enrollment in Phase 3 MELODY-1 Study of PL9643 For the Treatment of Patients with Dry Eye Disease
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: PTN), a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class medicines based on molecules that modulate the activity of the melanocortin receptor system, today announced that enrollment in the PL9643 MELODY-1 Phase 3 study in dry eye disease (DED) is complete, with 570 patients enrolled. The Company is on track to release topline results by the end of the fourth quarter of calendar year 2023.
Palatin Initiates Clinical Program for Bremelanotide Co-Formulated with a PDE5i for the Treatment of ED in Patients Non-Responsive to PDE5i Treatment
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: PTN), a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class medicines based on molecules that modulate the activity of the melanocortin receptor system, today announced it has initiated a clinical development program evaluating bremelanotide, a melanocortin receptor 4 (MCR4) agonist, co-formulated with a PDE5 inhibitor (PDE5i), for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in patients that do not respond to PDE5i monotherapy.
Palatin's Vyleesi® Licensee Fosun Pharma Reports First Commercial Sale in China and South Korean Licensee Kwangdong Pharmaceuticals Completes Enrollment in Phase 3 Clinical Study
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: PTN), a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class medicines based on molecules that modulate the activity of the melanocortin receptor system, today announced that Fosun Pharma, the licensee of Vyleesi in China, reported its first sale in the Hainan Province of China. Palatin also announced that their South Korean licensee, Kwangdong Pharmaceuticals, completed enrollment in its Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of Vylee
PTN Price Returns
Continue Researching PTNWant to see what other sources are saying about Palatin Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Palatin Technologies Inc (PTN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Palatin Technologies Inc (PTN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Palatin Technologies Inc (PTN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch