Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTON POWR Grades
- PTON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.45% of US stocks.
- PTON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PTON ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PTON Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PTON is 100.07 -- better than 99.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC is reporting a growth rate of 141.08%; that's higher than 89.53% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC comes in at -26.24%, a number that bests just 7.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESTA, HROW, DDL, CAPL, and ACI.
- PTON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC's official web site, go to www.onepeloton.com.
PTON Valuation Summary
- PTON's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 41 months, PTON's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTON.
PTON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTON has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.09% of graded US stocks.
- PTON's asset turnover comes in at 0.97 -- ranking 11th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PTON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.28||52-week high||$40.35|
|Prev. close||$16.98||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$17.83||Avg. volume||16,999,457|
|50-day MA||$11.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.08||Market Cap||5.54B|
Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON) Company Bio
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York City. Peloton's main products are Internet-connected stationary bicycles and treadmills that enable monthly subscribers to remotely participate in classes via streaming media. Peloton charges a US$44 monthly membership fee to access classes and additional features on their exercise equipment, or $12.99 for users only accessing the content via app or website. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PTON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTON Latest Social Stream
View Full PTON Social Stream
Latest PTON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTON as an investment opportunity.
We may be just a little more than a month into the new year, but there have already been a handful of Russell 1,000 stocks that have posted absolutely massive moves.
The inability of a company to adapt to changes and understand the changing economic environment is a serious issue that could bring down any establishment, large or small. This was the case with Peloton Interactive, Inc. (PTON), with company management being overly optimistic about the at-home fitness trend that gained traction in 2020 amid broad mobility restrictions. The new leadership team led by CEO Barry McCarthy has introduced several strategic initiatives to steer the company in the right direction, and the market is closely monitoring how this action plan is working out. With Peloton reporting FQ2 financial results yesterday ...
Shares of connected-fitness firm Peloton are on track for the highest close in nine months after showing signs of a turnaround. Analysts are skeptical.
Peloton Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTON) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 1, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Peloton Interactive Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like […]
Peloton Interactive shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
PTON Price Returns