Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTON POWR Grades
- PTON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.17% of US stocks.
- PTON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- PTON ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PTON Stock Summary
- Peloton Interactive Inc's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.23% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 133.2, Peloton Interactive Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 192.55%, Peloton Interactive Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Peloton Interactive Inc are SGEN, MRVL, RMD, HZNP, and STM.
- Visit PTON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onepeloton.com.
PTON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.29||52-week high||$171.09|
|Prev. close||$96.58||52-week low||$38.80|
|Day high||$96.97||Avg. volume||11,156,457|
|50-day MA||$105.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.92||Market Cap||27.18B|
Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON) Company Bio
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is the interactive fitness platform, which engages in the operation of in-studio fitness classes, fitness clubs, at-home fitness equipment & content and health & wellness apps. It operates through the following segments: Connected Fitness Products, Subscription, and Other. The Connected Fitness Products segment engages in the sale of bike and tread and related accessories, associated fees for delivery and installation, and extended warranty agreements. The Subscription segment engages in the connected fitness subscription and digital subscription. The Other segment consists of peloton branded apparel.
PTON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTON Latest Social Stream
View Full PTON Social Stream
Latest PTON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peloton Interactive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTON as an investment opportunity.
Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
Radnor, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - May 14, 2021) - The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed against Peloton Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTON) ("Peloton") on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Peloton securities between September 11, 2020 and May 5, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").Investor Deadline Reminder: Investors who purchased or acquired Peloton securities during the Class Period ...
CLASS ACTION UPDATE for CCXI, PCT, PTON: HAGENS BERMAN Updates Investors on Securities Class Actions, Advises Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm Now
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2021 / Hagens Berman updates investors in the following publicly-traded companies and urges investors who have suffered significant losses to contact the firm. Further details about the cases, including important upcoming deadlines, can be found at the links provided.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2021 / The securities litigation law firm of The Gross Law Firm issues the following notice on behalf of shareholders in the following publicly traded companies. Shareholders who purchased shares in the following companies during the dates listed are encouraged to contact the firm regarding possible Lead Plaintiff appointment.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors that Peloton Interactive, Inc. (PTON) is Being Sued for Misleading Shareholders
Shareholder rights law firm Robbins LLP reminds shareholders that a purchaser of Peloton Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTON) filed a class action complaint against the Company and its officers and directors for alleged violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 between September 11, 2020 and April 16, 2021. Peloton provides interactive fitness products, including the Tread+ treadmill, which it launched in 2018.
The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of EBON, DDD and PTON
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
PTON Price Returns