Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTON POWR Grades
- PTON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.72% of US stocks.
- PTON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- PTON ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PTON Stock Summary
- PTON's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than just 3.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 172.4%, Peloton Interactive Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.78% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PTON's revenue has grown 120.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Peloton Interactive Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HZNP, INSP, WST, RGEN, and TECH.
- Visit PTON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onepeloton.com.
PTON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PTON's price/earnings ratio is 651.55% higher, now standing at 145.8.
- PTON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 172.9 over the prior 23 months.
- Over the past 23 months, PTON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 175.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTON.
PTON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTON has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.61% of graded US stocks.
- PTON's asset turnover comes in at 0.97 -- ranking 11th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PTON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.79||52-week high||$171.09|
|Prev. close||$103.42||52-week low||$80.48|
|Day high||$104.13||Avg. volume||9,589,256|
|50-day MA||$112.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.25||Market Cap||30.29B|
Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON) Company Bio
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is the interactive fitness platform, which engages in the operation of in-studio fitness classes, fitness clubs, at-home fitness equipment & content and health & wellness apps. It operates through the following segments: Connected Fitness Products, Subscription, and Other. The Connected Fitness Products segment engages in the sale of bike and tread and related accessories, associated fees for delivery and installation, and extended warranty agreements. The Subscription segment engages in the connected fitness subscription and digital subscription. The Other segment consists of peloton branded apparel.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTON Latest Social Stream
View Full PTON Social Stream
Latest PTON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peloton Interactive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTON as an investment opportunity.
Investors today have a choice to do things the hard way or the easy way when it comes to smartly buying shares of PINS stock.
Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) plans to expand its $9.99-per-month Fitness+ service from six to 21 countries later this year and grabbed more air time than Apple's updated entry-level iPad at the September live event, Bloomberg reports. Apple's deal renders Peloton Interactive Inc's (NASDAQ: PTON) as costlier. Peloton's workout classes cost a minimum of $12.99 per month and mandate the combination with one of the company's four-figure stationary bikes or treadmills. In contrast, Apple seeks its only n
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its “Carillon Eagle Mid Cap Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Mid-cap stocks extended their recent run of success in the second quarter, advancing for the fifth consecutive quarter following the sharp selloff induced by the early stages […]
Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) is battling several major brands, including Apple's Fitness+, Nike's Training Club app, and Lululemon Athletica's Mirror. While there are many other brands that are not publicly traded, investors should keep their eyes on iFit Health & Fitness, whose NordicTrack and ProForm brands are direct competitors to Peloton's connected fitness products. Here are a few takeaways from iFit's filing and how the company compares with Peloton.
Investors aiming to achieve long-term financial goals can enhance their chances by diversifying their portfolios. If your stocks are spread across demographics, geographies, and industries, a downturn in one area may be balanced out by an upturn in another.
PTON Price Returns