Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON): Price and Financial Metrics
PTON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.47||52-week high||$17.83|
|Prev. close||$4.67||52-week low||$4.46|
|Day high||$4.61||Avg. volume||11,210,994|
|50-day MA||$7.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||1.60B|
PTON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTON POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PTON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTON is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PTON ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PTON Stock Summary
- PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.69% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -95.26 for PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC; that's greater than it is for just 0.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC comes in at -21.83%, a number that bests merely 11.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNG, FTHM, DH, BMBL, and LNSR.
- PTON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC's official web site, go to www.onepeloton.com.
PTON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PTON's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.49% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 48 months, PTON's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTON.
PTON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTON has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.09% of graded US stocks.
- PTON's asset turnover comes in at 0.97 -- ranking 11th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PTON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON) Company Bio
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York City. Peloton's main products are Internet-connected stationary bicycles and treadmills that enable monthly subscribers to remotely participate in classes via streaming media. Peloton charges a US$44 monthly membership fee to access classes and additional features on their exercise equipment, or $12.99 for users only accessing the content via app or website. (Source:Wikipedia)
PTON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTON Latest Social Stream
View Full PTON Social Stream
Latest PTON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTON as an investment opportunity.
Decoding the GuruFocus Score Rating for Future Performance
The ups and downs of the major indexes over the last three years has been a frustrating experience for new investors. But history shows that the strongest companies always bounce back, providing investors a chance to buy top stocks before they take off again.
On September 14, 2023, Elizabeth Coddington, the Chief Financial Officer of Peloton Interactive Inc (NASDAQ:PTON), sold 10,215 shares of the company.
Is AI a bubble? Who knows! But it has become an obsession and big names believe it's going to change almost everything in business.
Unraveling the Financial Metrics of Peloton Interactive Inc (PTON)
PTON Price Returns