Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTON POWR Grades
- PTON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTON is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PTON's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.64% of US stocks).
PTON Stock Summary
- PTON's went public 2.17 years ago, making it older than merely 5.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 170.47%, Peloton Interactive Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.12% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PTON has reported earnings growth of -1,291.73%, putting it ahead of just 1.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Peloton Interactive Inc are PBTS, LNTH, HROW, TDC, and DGLY.
- PTON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Peloton Interactive Inc's official web site, go to www.onepeloton.com.
PTON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PTON's price/earnings ratio is 651.55% higher, now standing at 145.8.
- PTON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 172.9 over the prior 23 months.
- Over the past 23 months, PTON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 175.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTON.
PTON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTON has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.09% of graded US stocks.
- PTON's asset turnover comes in at 0.97 -- ranking 11th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PTON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.41||52-week high||$171.09|
|Prev. close||$43.92||52-week low||$41.13|
|Day high||$47.75||Avg. volume||10,385,672|
|50-day MA||$77.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.85||Market Cap||14.06B|
Peloton Interactive Inc. (PTON) Company Bio
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is the interactive fitness platform, which engages in the operation of in-studio fitness classes, fitness clubs, at-home fitness equipment & content and health & wellness apps. It operates through the following segments: Connected Fitness Products, Subscription, and Other. The Connected Fitness Products segment engages in the sale of bike and tread and related accessories, associated fees for delivery and installation, and extended warranty agreements. The Subscription segment engages in the connected fitness subscription and digital subscription. The Other segment consists of peloton branded apparel.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTON Latest Social Stream
View Full PTON Social Stream
Latest PTON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peloton Interactive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTON as an investment opportunity.
Peloton (NASDAQ:PTON) has seen deteriorating institutional support in recent months as some of Wall Street's most elite hedge funds have reduced or even eliminated stakes in the former pandemic darling, a Seeking Alpha analysis shows. Regulatory documents recently filed by hedge funds reveal a marked turn away from PTON during...
Peloton Interactive (PTON -6.1%) slumps to a new 52-week low of $43.29 after new data from M Science indicates that product orders fell for the week ending November 14. Tread orders are reported to have dropped from the prior week and weakness was cited with trailing one-month connected fitness additions...
Boston, Massachusetts--(Newsfile Corp. - November 22, 2021) - The Thornton Law Firm alerts investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors of Peloton Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTON). The case is currently in the lead plaintiff stage. Investors who purchased Peloton's common stock between December 9, 2020 and November 4, 2021 may contact the Thornton Law Firm's investor protection team by visiting www.tenlaw.com/cases/Peloton-Interactive for more information. Investor
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 22, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
PELOTON INTERACTIVE, INC. (NASDAQ:PTON) SHAREHOLDER CLASS ACTION ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Peloton Interactive, Inc.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 22, 2021 / Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the common stock of Peloton Interactive, Inc. ("Peloton") (NASDAQ:PTON) between December 9, 2020 and November 4, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").
PTON Price Returns