Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI): Price and Financial Metrics
PTPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$9.54|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.58||Avg. volume||1,036,500|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||3.15M|
PTPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTPI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PTPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.52% of US stocks.
- PTPI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 91 days.
- PTPI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PTPI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,709,315, PETROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a greater market value than only 1.84% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PETROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -51.42%, a number that bests merely 5.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- PETROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLNT, GOCO, VCSA, BZFD, and TEVA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PTPI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001815903.
PTPI Valuation Summary
- PTPI's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.2; this is 101.61% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, PTPI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTPI.
Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI) Company Bio
Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in men's health therapeutics. It is involved in sales, marketing, regulatory and medical affairs, finance, trade relations, pharmacovigilance, market access relations, manufacturing, and distribution. It operates through the Prescription Medications and Medical Devices segments. The Prescription Medications segment handles Stendra, a FDA approved PDE-5 inhibitor prescription medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, and H100, a topical formulation candidate for the treatment of acute Peyronie's disease. The Medical Devices segment consists of vacuum erection devices. The company was founded on May 14, 2020 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
PTPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTPI Latest Social Stream
View Full PTPI Social Stream
Latest PTPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTPI as an investment opportunity.
Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTPI), a company focused on expanding consumer access to medication through over the counter (OTC) pathway provides the below Letter to Shareholders:
/ Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTPI), a pioneer in expanding consumer access to medication through over the counter (OTC) pathways, announces today that Fady Boctor, President and Chief Commercial Officer, will present a corporate overview at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference.
It's time to start the final trading day of the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTPI) ("Petros" or "the Company"), a pioneer in expanding consumer access to medication through the over the counter (OTC) pathway, today announces a $15 million private placement financing that will support its continued progress towards bringing its erectile dysfunction (ED) drug, STENDRA, to non-prescription OTC status.
We're starting the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday morning!
PTPI Price Returns