Proterra Inc. (PTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTRA POWR Grades
- PTRA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 48.32% of US stocks.
- PTRA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PTRA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.7% of US stocks).
PTRA Stock Summary
- PROTERRA INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 12.21% of US equities in our set.
- PTRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 25.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PTRA is more volatile than 75.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROTERRA INC are MCHX, CALX, MOMO, DOCS, and DXCM.
- PTRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROTERRA INC's official web site, go to www.proterra.com.
PTRA Valuation Summary
- PTRA's price/earnings ratio is -1.2; this is 109.45% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 30 months, PTRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTRA.
PTRA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PTRA, see our PTRA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
PTRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.69||52-week high||$8.02|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.78||Avg. volume||2,479,036|
|50-day MA||$4.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||381.10M|
Proterra Inc. (PTRA) Company Bio
Proterra Inc. designs and manufactures zero-emission electric transit vehicles. The company offers energy services, including fleet planning, charging infrastructure, energy management, and charging infrastructure financing. It also provides battery technology; drivetrains; and powered vehicles, such as school buses, coach buses, shuttle buses, transit buses, and excavators. The company serves public and commercial transits, airports, universities, construction companies, and schools. Proterra Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Burlingame, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTRA Latest Social Stream
View Full PTRA Social Stream
Latest PTRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROTERRA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTRA as an investment opportunity.
Electric Bus Maker Proterra Fixes Debt Issue. The Stock Is Up.
Electric bus maker Proterra got some much needed relief from lenders. It now has a waiver over some of the requirements connected to its debt, which was necessary because Proterra (ticker: PTRA) had ended the year in breach of some the terms, prompting a “going concern” warning in the company’s annual report. The warnings catalyzed a 54% drop in Proterra stock Thursday.
Proterra Reaches Binding Letter of Intent with Cowen Convertible Note Holders
BURLINGAME, Calif., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proterra Inc (Nasdaq: PTRA) (together with its subsidiary, Proterra Operating Company, Inc., “Proterra” or the “Company”), a leading innovator in commercial vehicle electrification technology, today announced that the Proterra Operating Company, Inc. has reached a binding letter of intent with CSI GP I LLC and its affiliates (the “Cowen Parties”) that sets forth proposed amendments to the Note Purchase Agreement, dated as of August 4, 2020,
Proterra Inc. (NASDAQ:PTRA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Proterra Inc. (NASDAQ:PTRA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 17, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Proterra’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to Aaron Chew, Vice President of Investor Relations. Thank you. Please go ahead. Aaron […]
Proterra Inc. (PTRA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Proterra Inc. (PTRA)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
March 15, 2023 5:00 PM ET
Aaron Chew - Vice President, Investor Relations
Gareth Joyce - Chief Executive Officer
Karina Padilla - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Jordan Levy - Truist Securities
Steven Fox - Fox Advisors LLC
Sherif El-Sabbahy - Bank of America
Gregory Lewis - BTIG
Good afternoon, and welcome to Proterra's Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded.
I would now like to turn the call over to Aaron Chew, Vice President of Inve...
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we go over all the latest news for Thursday morning!
PTRA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...