P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTSI POWR Grades
- PTSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTSI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PTSI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 76th percentile.
PTSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.57, Pam Transportation Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PTSI has reported earnings growth of 733.34%, putting it ahead of 97.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Pam Transportation Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pam Transportation Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRD.A, GTE, ANAT, LMB, and BTU.
- Visit PTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pamtransport.com.
PTSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PTSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.54% lower, now standing at 12.3.
- PTSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
- PTSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTSI.
PTSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.68%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.9%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -108.97%.
The table below shows PTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.45||52-week high||$66.29|
|Prev. close||$63.27||52-week low||$28.79|
|Day high||$63.33||Avg. volume||9,878|
|50-day MA||$57.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.55||Market Cap||357.59M|
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) Company Bio
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a truckload transportation and logistics company in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company is involved in the transportation of general commodities. Its freight primarily consists of automotive parts; expedited goods; and consumer goods, including general retail store merchandise, as well as manufactured goods, such as heating and air conditioning units. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Tontitown, Arkansas.
PTSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PTSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pam Transportation Services Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 114%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pam Transportation Services Inc, consider:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Pam Transportation Services Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Pam Transportation Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 82.09% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PTSI Social Stream
Latest PTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pam Transportation Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTSI as an investment opportunity.
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. Commences Self Tender Offer To Purchase Up To 200,000 Shares On A Stock Split-Adjusted Basis
TONTITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / July 27, 2021 / P. (NASDAQ:PTSI) (the 'Company') today announced the commencement of a modified 'Dutch auction' tender offer to purchase up to 200,000 shares (as adjusted for the Company's previously announced 2-for-1 forward split of its common stock in the form of a 100% stock dividend payable on August 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 30, 2021 (the 'Stock Split')), or about 1.
P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI): Q2 GAAP EPS of $2.66.Revenue of $161.26M (+73.4% Y/Y)On July 13, 2021, the Company's Board of Directors declared a 2-for-1 forward stock split of its common stock in the form of a 100% stock dividend, payable on August 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on July...
TONITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2021 / P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTSI) today reported net income of $15.3 million, or diluted earnings per share of $2.66, for the quarter en
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
TONTITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2021 / P. (NASDAQ:PTSI) today reported net income of $11.
PTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PTSIWant to do more research on Pam Transportation Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch