P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTSI POWR Grades
- PTSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.87% of US stocks.
- PTSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- PTSI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 71st percentile.
PTSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PTSI is 3.24 -- better than 85.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pam Transportation Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,297.83%; that's higher than merely 1.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTSI comes in at 13.46% -- higher than that of 84.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pam Transportation Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AWX, AC, CBD, PBFS, and USAK.
- Visit PTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pamtransport.com.
PTSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PTSI's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PTSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PTSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTSI.
PTSI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.9%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.87%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 56.03%.
The table below shows PTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.53% of graded US stocks.
- PTSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 32nd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- ODFL, UNP, and XPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTSI.
The table below shows PTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.89||52-week high||$41.89|
|Prev. close||$38.98||52-week low||$17.71|
|Day high||$41.89||Avg. volume||20,743|
|50-day MA||$33.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.28||Market Cap||479.72M|
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) Company Bio
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a truckload transportation and logistics company in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company is involved in the transportation of general commodities. Its freight primarily consists of automotive parts; expedited goods; and consumer goods, including general retail store merchandise, as well as manufactured goods, such as heating and air conditioning units. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Tontitown, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PTSI Social Stream
Latest PTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pam Transportation Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTSI as an investment opportunity.
TONTITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / August 31, 2021 / P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTSI) (the "Company") today announced the final results of its modified "Dutch auction" tender offer to r
TONTITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / August 27, 2021 / P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTSI) (the "Company" or "PTSI") today announced the preliminary results of its modified "Dutch auction" t
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'd want to...
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. Commences Self Tender Offer To Purchase Up To 200,000 Shares On A Stock Split-Adjusted Basis
TONTITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / July 27, 2021 / P. (NASDAQ:PTSI) (the 'Company') today announced the commencement of a modified 'Dutch auction' tender offer to purchase up to 200,000 shares (as adjusted for the Company's previously announced 2-for-1 forward split of its common stock in the form of a 100% stock dividend payable on August 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 30, 2021 (the 'Stock Split')), or about 1.
TONITOWN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2021 / P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTSI) today reported net income of $15.3 million, or diluted earnings per share of $2.66, for the quarter en
PTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PTSIWant to do more research on Pam Transportation Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch