P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTSI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PTSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTSI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- PTSI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 63.58% of US stocks).
PTSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PTSI is 3.38 -- better than 86.34% of US stocks.
- PTSI's went public 31.87 years ago, making it older than 84.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pam Transportation Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,383.35%; that's higher than just 0.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pam Transportation Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTSH, SXTC, ANF, CAAS, and MTLS.
- Visit PTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pamtransport.com.
PTSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PTSI's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PTSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PTSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTSI.
PTSI Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.58%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 56.68%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.2%.
The table below shows PTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.49% of graded US stocks.
- PTSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 33rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FWRD, CSX, and NSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTSI.
The table below shows PTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.92||52-week high||$81.77|
|Prev. close||$64.36||52-week low||$25.50|
|Day high||$67.05||Avg. volume||30,732|
|50-day MA||$69.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.19||Market Cap||747.30M|
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) Company Bio
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a truckload transportation and logistics company in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company is involved in the transportation of general commodities. Its freight primarily consists of automotive parts; expedited goods; and consumer goods, including general retail store merchandise, as well as manufactured goods, such as heating and air conditioning units. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Tontitown, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PTSI Social Stream
Latest PTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pam Transportation Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTSI as an investment opportunity.
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTSI) Released Earnings Last Week And Analysts Lifted Their Price Target To US$85.00
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PTSI ) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its...
P.A.M. Transportation Services Non-GAAP EPS of $2.85 beats by $0.88, revenue of $213.9M beats by $20.1M
P.A.M. Transportation Services press release (NASDAQ:PTSI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.85 beats by $0.88. Revenue of $213.9M (+49.8% Y/Y) beats by $20.1M. Non-GAAP adjusted operating ratio of 79.3%, an improvement of 830 bps YoY...
Fourth Quarter 2021 Highlights * Total revenues of $213.9% YoY * Operating income of $34.
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PTSI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of...
Shares of P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. gapped down prior to trading on Monday. The stock had previously closed at $64.26, but opened at $60.80. P.A.M. Transportation
PTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PTSIWant to do more research on Pam Transportation Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch