P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
PTSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PTSI is 3.57 -- better than 85.63% of US stocks.
- Pam Transportation Services Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.81% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PTSI is currently 3.26, higher than merely 14.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEBO, SMBK, BSRR, SAL, and CCBG.
- PTSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pam Transportation Services Inc's official web site, go to www.pamtransport.com.
PTSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.71||52-week high||$71.56|
|Prev. close||$51.70||52-week low||$41.82|
|Day high||$51.75||Avg. volume||4,497|
|50-day MA||$55.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.21||Market Cap||286.03M|
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) Company Bio
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a truckload transportation and logistics company in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company is involved in the transportation of general commodities. Its freight primarily consists of automotive parts; expedited goods; and consumer goods, including general retail store merchandise, as well as manufactured goods, such as heating and air conditioning units. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Tontitown, Arkansas.
PTSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pam Transportation Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Pam Transportation Services Inc ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 82.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PTSI, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 57% of its capital from equity, and 43% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 24.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 43% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 73.94% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Pam Transportation Services Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 4.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|