P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTSI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- PTSI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.22% of US stocks).
PTSI Stock Summary
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.44% of US listed stocks.
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.11% of US equities in our set.
- PTSI's current price/earnings ratio is 6.67, which is higher than only 15.1% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NX, ARKR, AAME, SAVE, and WERN.
- PTSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.pamtransport.com.
PTSI Valuation Summary
- PTSI's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 46.15% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PTSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTSI.
PTSI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 117.31%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23870.15%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5291.14%.
The table below shows PTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.49% of graded US stocks.
- PTSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 33rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FWRD, CSX, and NSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTSI.
The table below shows PTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTSI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PTSI, see our PTSI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$67.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
PTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.88||52-week high||$38.11|
|Prev. close||$29.31||52-week low||$23.52|
|Day high||$29.83||Avg. volume||24,751|
|50-day MA||$28.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.39||Market Cap||639.20M|
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) Company Bio
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a truckload transportation and logistics company in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company is involved in the transportation of general commodities. Its freight primarily consists of automotive parts; expedited goods; and consumer goods, including general retail store merchandise, as well as manufactured goods, such as heating and air conditioning units. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Tontitown, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PTSI Social Stream
Latest PTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTSI as an investment opportunity.
Under The Bonnet, P.A.M. Transportation Services' (NASDAQ:PTSI) Returns Look Impressive
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
Investors in P.A.M. Transportation Services (NASDAQ:PTSI) have made a impressive return of 248% over the past three years
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
P.A.M. Transportation Services Full Year 2022 Earnings: In Line With Expectations
P.A.M. Transportation Services ( NASDAQ:PTSI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$946.9m (up 34...
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. Reports Second Consecutive Year of Record Annual Operating Results
TONTITOWN, Ark., February 13, 2023--P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTSI) ("the Company") today reported net income of $18.0 million, or diluted and basic earnings per share of $0.81, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, and net income of $90.7 million, or diluted earnings per share of $4.04 ($4.08 basic), for the year ended December 31, 2022. These results compare to net income of $27.9 million, or diluted earnings per share of $1.24 ($1.25 basic), for the quarter ended Decemb
7 Cheap Small-Cap Stocks to Buy Before the Next Breakout
These cheap small-cap stocks to buy are perfect for speculators who want to maximize their return potential.
PTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PTSIWant to do more research on Pam Transportation Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...