P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTSI POWR Grades
- PTSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTSI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PTSI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 65.9% of US stocks).
PTSI Stock Summary
- Pam Transportation Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.42% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PTSI has reported earnings growth of 243.05%, putting it ahead of 91.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Pam Transportation Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pam Transportation Services Inc are SNFCA, JWEL, AAME, ARKR, and MCY.
- Visit PTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pamtransport.com.
PTSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PTSI's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PTSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PTSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTSI.
PTSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.58%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.15%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.77%.
The table below shows PTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.49% of graded US stocks.
- PTSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 33rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FWRD, CSX, and NSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTSI.
The table below shows PTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.61||52-week high||$40.88|
|Prev. close||$27.39||52-week low||$12.94|
|Day high||$28.89||Avg. volume||53,893|
|50-day MA||$28.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.09||Market Cap||614.74M|
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) Company Bio
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a truckload transportation and logistics company in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company is involved in the transportation of general commodities. Its freight primarily consists of automotive parts; expedited goods; and consumer goods, including general retail store merchandise, as well as manufactured goods, such as heating and air conditioning units. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Tontitown, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PTSI Social Stream
Latest PTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pam Transportation Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTSI as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTSI) Released Earnings Last Week And Analysts Lifted Their Price Target To US$85.00
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PTSI ) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its...
P.A.M. Transportation Services Non-GAAP EPS of $2.85 beats by $0.88, revenue of $213.9M beats by $20.1M
P.A.M. Transportation Services press release (PTSI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.85 beats by $0.88.Revenue of $213.9M (+49.8% Y/Y) beats by $20.1M.Non-GAAP adjusted operating ratio of
Fourth Quarter 2021 Highlights * Total revenues of $213.9% YoY * Operating income of $34.
P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PTSI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of...
PTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching PTSIWant to do more research on Pam Transportation Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pam Transportation Services Inc (PTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch