PubMatic Inc. (PUBM): Price and Financial Metrics
PUBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.63||52-week high||$20.08|
|Prev. close||$11.60||52-week low||$11.59|
|Day high||$11.86||Avg. volume||443,122|
|50-day MA||$14.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.05||Market Cap||603.22M|
PUBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUBM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PUBM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.81% of US stocks.
- PUBM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PUBM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PUBM Stock Summary
- PUBM's went public 2.8 years ago, making it older than only 10.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 134.73, PUBMATIC INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PUBMATIC INC is reporting a growth rate of -88.88%; that's higher than just 15.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PUBMATIC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BLBX, LUNG, BMBL, DMTK, and ACON.
- PUBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PUBMATIC INC's official web site, go to pubmatic.com.
PUBM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PUBM's price/sales ratio is 7.69% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- PUBM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PUBM.
PubMatic Inc. (PUBM) Company Bio
PubMatic, Inc. provides a cloud infrastructure platform that enables real-time programmatic advertising transactions worldwide. Its platform supports an array of ad formats and digital device types, including mobile app, mobile web, desktop, display, video, over-the-top, connected television, and media. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
PUBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUBM Latest Social Stream
View Full PUBM Social Stream
Latest PUBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PUBMATIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUBM as an investment opportunity.
CS Disco (LAW) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
While many commerce media programs exceed ROI expectations, retailers still struggle across technology, processes, and logisticsNO-HEADQUARTERS/REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM), an independent technology company delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future, today released a new study commissioned by Forrester Consulting finding that retailers see tremendous upside for commerce media revenue but increasingly consider partnerships and
In 2022, all three major stock indexes were fully mired in a bear market, with the growth-focused Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) hit hardest. On a year-to-date basis, as of the closing bell on Sept. 6, the Nasdaq Composite is higher by nearly 33%. What follows are four top-tier growth stocks you'll regret not buying in the wake of the Nasdaq bear market dip.
On September 5, 2023, Rajeev Goel, CEO and 10% Owner of PubMatic Inc (NASDAQ:PUBM), sold 7,500 shares of the company.
Anton Hanebrink and Nick Mehta Join the Company’s Board of Directors Anton Hanebrink Anton Hanebrink joins PubMatic's Board of Directors Nick Mehta Nick Mehta joins PubMatic's Board of Directors NO-HEADQUARTERS/REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PubMatic, Inc. (Nasdaq: PUBM), an independent technology company delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future, today announced two new appointments to the company’s board of directors, Anton Hanebrink, Executive Vice P
PUBM Price Returns