Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUK POWR Grades
- PUK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PUK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PUK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.02% of US stocks).
PUK Stock Summary
- PUK has a higher market value than 94.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,680,030,391.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 466.21, Prudential Plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.04 for Prudential Plc; that's greater than it is for 97.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prudential Plc are MFC, LYG, ITUB, LFC, and BBD.
- Visit PUK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prudentialplc.com.
PUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.29||52-week high||$44.99|
|Prev. close||$38.03||52-week low||$23.99|
|Day high||$37.35||Avg. volume||274,036|
|50-day MA||$40.15||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$37.90||Market Cap||48.65B|
Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK) Company Bio
Prudential plc provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals and businesses in Asia, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It offers health, disability, critical illness, and accident coverage products. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
PUK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Prudential Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Prudential Plc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PUK, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.94 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than just 18.25% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Prudential Plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Prudential Plc has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.88% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PUK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUK Latest Social Stream
View Full PUK Social Stream
Latest PUK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUK as an investment opportunity.
Market forces rained on the parade of Prudential plc ( LON:PRU ) shareholders today, when the analysts downgraded their...
Global Heart Disease Insurance Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: China Life Insurance, Ping An Insurance, China Pacific Insurance, Aviva, Legal & General, New China Life Insurance, AXA, Prudential plc, Aegon, Allianz, AIG, UnitedHealthcare, Zurich, MetLife, Dai-ichi Life Group, Sun Life Financial, Huaxia life Insurance, Aflac, Liberty Mutual, HCF
The report on Global Heart Disease Insurance Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
Insurance and Banking Market 2021 | Covid19 Impact Analysis | Growth by Top Companies: Daman, Bupa Arabia, Prudential PLC, Tawuniya, Emirates NBD
Insurance and Banking Market describes an in-depth evaluation and Covid19 Outbreak study on the present and future state of the Insurance and Banking market across the globe, including valuable facts and figures. Insurance and Banking Market provides information regarding the emerging opportunities in the market & the market drivers, trends & upcoming technologies that will 
Final Expense Insurance Market Outlook 2021 | Covid19 Impact Analysis | Growth by Top Companies: Prudential PLC, Manulife Financial, Nippon Life Insurance, Allstate, Allianz
Final Expense Insurance Market describes an in-depth evaluation and Covid19 Outbreak study on the present and future state of the Final Expense Insurance market across the globe, including valuable facts and figures. Final Expense Insurance Market provides information regarding the emerging opportunities in the market & the market drivers, trends & upcoming technologies that will 
These seven names are great stocks to buy because they are trading at a price well below their fair value despite excellent fundamentals.
PUK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|