Prudential PLC ADR (PUK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.95||52-week high||$34.37|
|Prev. close||$27.72||52-week low||$18.20|
|Day high||$28.03||Avg. volume||610,111|
|50-day MA||$28.28||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$26.09||Market Cap||38.48B|
PUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PUK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.22% of US stocks.
- PUK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PUK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.17% of US stocks).
PUK Stock Summary
- PRUDENTIAL PLC's market capitalization of $37,642,973,812 is ahead of 94.11% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of PRUDENTIAL PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PUK's revenue has grown -114.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRUDENTIAL PLC are AIG, AFL, COF, SLF, and DFS.
- PUK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRUDENTIAL PLC's official web site, go to www.prudentialplc.com.
PUK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PUK's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.37% higher, now standing at 23.8.
- PUK's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PUK.
PUK Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -40.35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.4%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 389.86%.
The table below shows PUK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Prudential PLC ADR (PUK) Company Bio
Prudential plc is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, England. It was founded in London in May 1848 to provide loans to professional and working people. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PUK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUK Latest Social Stream
View Full PUK Social Stream
Latest PUK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRUDENTIAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUK as an investment opportunity.
Prudential Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Prudential ( LON:PRU ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net income: US$998.0m (down 55% from FY 2021). EPS...
Prudential plc - FY22 Results - Business Review
Performance highlights for the continuing business on a constant (and actual) exchange rate basis1
Prudential plc (LON:PRU) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 87% of the company
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Prudential implies that they have significant influence over the...
FTSE 100 closes lower as US stocks remain under pressure
FTSE 100 and European stocks extends falls amid rate uncertainties.
FTSE 100 closes higher as UK assets are back in fashion
The blue-chip index edged higher as 'investors appear to have fallen back in love with UK assets'.
PUK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PUKWant to see what other sources are saying about Prudential Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Prudential Plc (PUK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prudential Plc (PUK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prudential Plc (PUK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...