Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): Price and Financial Metrics
PUK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,336,025,686, Prudential Plc has a greater market value than 95.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 30.08 for Prudential Plc; that's greater than it is for 99.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PUK's revenue has grown -62.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prudential Plc are KMB, WBA, EMR, HUM, and RELX.
- PUK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prudential Plc's official web site, go to www.prudential.co.uk.
PUK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.58||52-week high||$46.50|
|Prev. close||$37.07||52-week low||$31.84|
|Day high||$37.58||Avg. volume||392,147|
|50-day MA||$36.19||Dividend yield||28.11%|
|200-day MA||$38.94||Market Cap||48.85B|
Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK) Company Bio
Prudential plc provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals and businesses in Asia, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It offers health, disability, critical illness, and accident coverage products. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in London, United Kingdom.