Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUK POWR Grades
- PUK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PUK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- PUK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PUK Stock Summary
- PUK has a market capitalization of $55,751,747,483 -- more than approximately 95.51% of US stocks.
- PUK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 533.94 -- higher than 93.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.04 for Prudential Plc; that's greater than it is for 97.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PUK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYG, MFC, ING, ADSK, and DAL.
- PUK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prudential Plc's official web site, go to www.prudentialplc.com.
PUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.40||52-week high||$44.99|
|Prev. close||$42.73||52-week low||$23.99|
|Day high||$42.89||Avg. volume||297,698|
|50-day MA||$42.86||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$35.66||Market Cap||55.32B|
Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK) Company Bio
Prudential plc provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals and businesses in Asia, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It offers health, disability, critical illness, and accident coverage products. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
PUK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Prudential Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Prudential Plc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Prudential Plc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.94 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than just 18.23% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, PUK is generating more cash flow than 81.37% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Prudential Plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PUK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUK Latest Social Stream
View Full PUK Social Stream
Latest PUK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUK as an investment opportunity.
Prudential plc's (LON:PRU) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Prudential (LON:PRU) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 24% over the last three...
Jackson Financial Names Independent Directors of Future Board
In this article, we are going to talk about the 10 best home insurance companies. You can skip our detailed discussion about property and casualty insurance insights and go to the 5 Best Home Insurance Companies. One of the most significant investments you will ever make is buying a home. It’s critical to safeguard your investment, […]
Jackson National Life Insurance Company® (Jackson®) was recognized with four awards from Service Quality Measurement Group, Inc. (SQM)1 for excellence in contact center service in 2020. For the second year in a row, Jackson was awarded SQM’s top honor — Call Center of the Year — for earning the highest combined ratings for customer and employee experience among a field of leading call centers from across North America.
Prudential plc ( LON:PRU ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
PUK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|