Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUK POWR Grades
- PUK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.66% of US stocks.
- PUK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PUK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.6% of US stocks).
PUK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PUK is currently 148.88, higher than 96.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.84 for Prudential Plc; that's greater than it is for 98.04% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Prudential Plc comes in at -52.66%, a number that bests only 3.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prudential Plc are AFL, ALL, LFC, SLF, and AIG.
- Visit PUK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prudentialplc.com.
PUK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 157.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -360.32%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -30.1%.
The table below shows PUK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.48||52-week high||$44.42|
|Prev. close||$25.11||52-week low||$21.84|
|Day high||$25.50||Avg. volume||606,615|
|50-day MA||$24.92||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$32.27||Market Cap||35.03B|
Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK) Company Bio
Prudential plc provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals and businesses in Asia, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It offers health, disability, critical illness, and accident coverage products. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
PUK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUK Latest Social Stream
View Full PUK Social Stream
Latest PUK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUK as an investment opportunity.
Prudential plc (LON:PRU) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
Prudential (LON:PRU) has had a rough three months with its share price down 18%. However, stock prices are usually...
He became Group CEO in 2015, having first joined the Group in 1995. Mr Wells executed two strategic demergers and accelerated the development of an Asian shareholder base through a successful equity issuance on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
(Reuters) British insurer Prudential plc said on Thursday that its Chief Executive Officer Mike Wells would retire at the end of March this year, after seven years in the role.
Prudential plc with ticker (LON:PRU) now has a potential upside of 19.2% according to JP Morgan Cazenove. [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="PRU.L" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] JP Morgan Cazenove set a target price of 1,550 GBX for the company, which when compared to the Prudential plc share price of 1,252 GBX at opening today (08/02/2022) indicates a potential upside of 19.2%. Trading has ranged between 1,203 (52 week low) and 1,599 (52 week high) with an average of 5,745,232 shares exchanging hands daily. The market capitalisation at the time of writing is £34,483,913,415. Prudential Public Limited Company (Prudential) is an international financial services company. The Company provides life and health insurance an...
Prudential Public Limited Company -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Prudential Public Limited Company
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Prudential Public Limited CompanyGlobal Credit Research - 25 Jan 2022London, 25 January 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Prudential Public Limited Company and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 18 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology (ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic r...
PUK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|