Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUK POWR Grades
- PUK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.79% of US stocks.
- PUK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- PUK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.97% of US stocks).
PUK Stock Summary
- PUK has a higher market value than 94.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $46,501,106,490.
- PUK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 445.35 -- higher than 93.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.04 for Prudential Plc; that's greater than it is for 98.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prudential Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be AFL, LFC, CRH, ITUB, and TRI.
- PUK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prudential Plc's official web site, go to www.prudentialplc.com.
PUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.30||52-week high||$44.99|
|Prev. close||$36.51||52-week low||$31.74|
|Day high||$36.37||Avg. volume||407,010|
|50-day MA||$36.05||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$39.71||Market Cap||49.85B|
Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK) Company Bio
Prudential plc provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals and businesses in Asia, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It offers health, disability, critical illness, and accident coverage products. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
PUK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUK Latest Social Stream
View Full PUK Social Stream
Latest PUK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUK as an investment opportunity.
Prudential’s Asia asset management arm Eastspring has hired for the newly created role of sustainability head. Stuart Wilson joins Eastspring as its head of sustainability, according to a statement, reporting to chief executive Wai-Kwong Seck . Based in Singapore, Wilson will lead the sustainability team and work closely with investment teams and regional functional leads to further integrate ESG considerations into investment processes as well as develop new related products and solutions. Wilson was most recently the head of responsible investing at Sunsuper, the largest superannuation fund by membership in Queensland, Australia. «The appointment of [Wilson] bolsters our Sustainability team,» said Seck. «[His] appointment will also strengthen our ongoing efforts with our parent compan...
Shares of Prudential plc (LON:PRU) have been assigned an average rating of Buy from the eleven ratings firms that are covering the company, Marketbeat reports. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and five have issued a buy recommendation on the company. The average twelve-month target price among brokers that have 
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Prudential plc's ( LON:PRU ) during the past 12 months. That is...
Eastspring Investments, the asset management business of announces the appointment of Prudential plc, announced today the appointment of Stuart Wilson to the newly created position of Head of Sustainability. Wilson joins Eastspring from Australian superannuation fund Sunsuper, where he has worked for over ten years, most recently serving as Head of Responsible investment. In his  The post Eastspring Investments Appoints Stuart Wilson to Lead Responsible Investing, ESG Integration appeared first on ESG Today .
UBS Group restated their buy rating on shares of Prudential (NYSE:PUK) in a research report report published on Friday morning, The Fly reports. The analysts noted that the move was a valuation call. PUK has been the topic of several other research reports. Bank of America raised shares of Prudential from a neutral rating to 
PUK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|