Prudential Plc (PUK) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Prudential Plc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PUK Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- PUK has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 88.04% of all US stocks.
- Prudential Plc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 11.26% of Financial Services stocks.
- Prudential Plc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 83.26% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PUK has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 20.46% of Financial Services stocks.
- Prudential Plc's average analyst price target is greater than 30.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of PUK is greater than 66.22% of Insurance stocks.
- Prudential Plc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is PUK a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!